It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netherlands considers compulsory purchase of farms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Remember what happened in Sri Lanka, they wanted farms to use organic fertilizers....they end up with big mess . This is something similar i guess.

Sounds like WEF hunger games plan .

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Annee

Have you ever visited the Netherlands? I have, several times and driven through the countryside. The stench is overwhelming; the whole country smells of pig manure. It's awful. I would never willingly return.

I am a realist.

I support science.

Environment issues are real -- not a conspiracy.

That's actually hilarious. You're a realist and you support science. Who's science to you support? Is there a "real" science or is it all just politicized science? Science reminds me of an old but true saying. "History is written by the victors, not the losers" "Scence is manufactured by the scientists to fit the accepted narrative of the day." In the 1970's the Scientists, to support the Agenda of the Club of Rome, concluded and proclaimed Global Cooing and the commencement of a new Ice age. It was "science" of the day.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

There will be no compulsory purchases as yet, but if enough farmers do not come forward, ‘with pain in the heart’ we will have to move towards compulsory purchase, nitrogen minister Christianne van der Wal told MPs on Friday. ‘There is no better offer coming.’

Link

I expect this won't go over well in the Netherlands. There have already been confrontations between police and protesting farmers. These are the wages of a country going to war with its own people in pursuit of ideological goals.

I have no data, but would guess most farms have been in the same families for generations. Friction inbound.

Cheers

These are the same people from whom the Boars of South Africa were mostly descended, they are tough, stubborn and very proud.

Should the Netherlands go this route they may well cause a civil war, taking land from people like this is like taking their very souls and they in many cases would rather die fighting.

It sounds to me like there are idiots in charge and they are simply puppets of some vile conspiracy in my opinion, one that is pushing the so-called great reset even if it has been put back for some time.

It is not about the environment, it is about control, crushing people's will especially those who pose the greatest danger such as the well informed and intelligent hard-working farmers and implementing a secret NAZI like invasion from within.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Have you ever visited the Netherlands? I have, several times and driven through the countryside. The stench is overwhelming; the whole country smells of pig manure. It's awful. I would never willingly return.

I am a realist.

I support science.

Environment issues are real -- not a conspiracy.

That's actually hilarious. You're a realist and you support science. Who's science to you support? Is there a "real" science or is it all just politicized science? Science reminds me of an old but true saying. "History is written by the victors, not the losers" "Scence is manufactured by the scientists to fit the accepted narrative of the day." In the 1970's the Scientists, to support the Agenda of the Club of Rome, concluded and proclaimed Global Cooing and the commencement of a new Ice age. It was "science" of the day.

Why is science hilarious?

Environmental Sciences is a stand-alone major that draws on fundamental scientific knowledge in mathematics, chemistry, physics, and biology coupled with specialization in a particular area of science to provide advanced scientific and quantitative understanding of contemporary environmental challenges.

Environmental Studies is a major (that must be part of a double major) that provides a broadly integrated understanding to the social, political, and historical facets of our environmental challenges with focus on policy, law, and sociality aspect of these challenges.

Know the difference.

envirosci.wisc.edu...

edit on 29-11-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
You have to wonder if there is something in the air that makes so many governments stupid ?

It's planned self-destruction. Beyond evil and stupid as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Hey Tony did you ever catch this one?

The part where they bust the Dutch PM is also hilarious.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
They're not happy unless they're destroying something.
Sums up the insanely stupid 'lefties' for ya

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

stupid is the key point as more people pivot away from the big lies and dangerous ideas the harder it gets to implement.. the EU, US and UK are all for a fall because they've gone to far with this hoping a magic bullet will arrive in time to save them..

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks mate.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No worries amigo - did think this video about China food hoarding was a bit of an eye-opener (and relevant).

Haven't factchecked each claim but do know that Dex does his homework.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hey, ok. You want to believe in your chosen version of Science, that's ok. Everybody needs something to believe in. Be forewarned however, that one day, you may well meet someone who professes an entirely different view point, as a "Scientist" using the same empirical data sets. At the end of the day, it's all subject to interpretation. And in that case, it's all subjective, BUT, you have peer reviewed "Science" which is all agreed upon by a large "body of Scientists" which becomes the accepted "Truth" of the day. And you can hang your hat on that until it becomes just too painfully obvious that it's wrong, in which case.....who knows, maybe the "Science" will be changed by peer reviewed Scientists in a new "consensus". Except of course that it's all "manufactured" consensus based upon subjective interpretation of data sets.

Oh, and those data sets? Hmm, seems there might be a slight problem with them as well:
www.foxnews.com...

But there's a problem: Nearly every single weather station the U.S. government uses to measure the country's surface temperature may be compromised. Sensors that are supposed to be in empty clearings are instead exposed to crackling electronics and other unlikely sources of heat, from exhaust pipes and trash-burning barrels to chimneys and human graves.

But, hey, that's ok, it's "Fox" another store front for Russian Propaganda.

Well, except that the GAO found that indeed NOAA had placed 42% of the sensors in the wrong places.
www.gao.gov...

Recent reports
have shown that some stations in the
USHCN are not sited in accordance
with NOAA’s standards, which state
that temperature instruments should be
located away from extensive paved
surfaces or obstructions such as
buildings and trees.

And the GAO is the US Government Accountability Office, and we have to believe what the government tells us.

Whatever. You believe in Science. I believe in God. They are not mutually exclusive. Peer reviewed Theologians tell us that it is God's will that we be good stewards of the Planet and not waste or abuse the resources God has provided through the Creation of the Earth.
Science tells us that the planet is warming and soon will pass a critical point of no return that will result in the destruction of the Earth and "Humankind". I agree the planet is warming. It's been in a warming phase since the end of the last "Little Ice Age" which, if memory serves correctly occurred at about the time of Napoleon.
Apparently science says we must stop emitting green house gases that cause global warming. And thus we are told we must buy all Electric Battery powered cars, (BEV). And the consensus seems to be the best BEV uses the "wet" Litihium battery.

Volkswagen "Scientists" found that the amount of "carbon" released into the atmosphere by way of minerals extraction by way of strip mining, and manufacturing processes is equivalent to driving a new gasoline powered (ICE) Volkswagen Golf automobile 60,000 miles.

ETA: I hate strip mining.

My hope is that your scientists will find a better battery. (Actually, battery maker CATL has perfected a Sodium battery that's better than the Lithium battery.....unfortunately CATL is a Chinese Battery maker).

Ever thus

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

the worst part is where the leak springs and it turns out they'd given up the science for a political outcome.. as topics like the the lab leak, the modelling and the discomfort some felt using psychological warfare bon their own populations it does create questions as to where scientists parted ways with science.. if that gets baked in it'll damage science for a generation and current theories like net zero only have a short life span left...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Hey Tony did you ever catch this one?

The part where they bust the Dutch PM is also hilarious.

Yea, seen that. It is hilarious. Actually, I support TSM on Patreon; follow most all of their work.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Total nutbar
FUBAR

Rise up, All Dutchmen!

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

the worst part is where the leak springs and it turns out they'd given up the science for a political outcome..

Yea, there is that. But thinking that or acknowledging that would make Conspiracy Theorists of us, possibly fed by Russian Propaganda, you know............the type of people who follow Big Foot stories and UFO stories on websites like.........

ATS

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hey, ok. You want to believe in your chosen version of Science, that's ok.

Science is not a belief. I am atheist.

Do scientists always agree? Of course not.

Science is KNOWN KNOWLEDGE -- which evolves with NEW KNOWLEDGE.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

....the type of people who follow Big Foot stories and UFO stories on websites like.........

ATS

Ha nothing wrong with that my friend.

Those topics probably have more legitimacy than most tales peddled these days.

Hate to keep posting vids but did you ever catch this document (the timing of release is also relevant).

Also, don't know how much nowadays but it's said that Bayer own one quarter of the world's food supply - a bit unsettling when one charts their history.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's evil. It can only destroy.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Give it up. Annee would have been the Victorian insisting it was the smell making ger sick because all the experts said so even as she drank water more or less straight from the Thames.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I was referring to the relevant contracts signed by Monsanto and Cargill but thanks for the background (she certainly knows her history, especially with regard to the original Nitrogen dredging conducted by Nazi IG Farben).

Realize you're being sincere in your posts but any thoughts on the 'chequebook science' and 'food as a weapon' aspects?

It certainly wouldn't be the first time 'science' was abused and hijacked by nefarious monied groups who care very little about 'objectivity'.

By the way, as for the eight billion, looks like population collapse is well on the way.

Cheers.
edit on 29-11-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join