It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGTQ bar shooting.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Boadicea

So , it could then be Surmised that there is a Possibility of a LBGTQ Hate on LBGTQ Hate Crime here and Not the Implied Standard Definition of One by the MSM ?

Sure. People can surmise whatever they so choose. Doesn't make anyone right. Doesn't make it good. But folks believe lots of stuff with no evidence.

But for all we know, it could be anyone at this point.

We'll know soon enough. I'm happy to wait for more facts. No need to speculate.

The Purpose of my Post was to Imply that the MSM Might " Roll " with this Story where it Ends up as a " Suggested " " Trump MAGA Supporter " being the Shooter . It's Not Like They have Not Gone Down that Road Before........

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It's also possible the records were the way they were because his politician relatives didn't want the crazy in the family coming back on them rather than to protect him, too.

If they were trying to protect him, the bomb threat would not be open news like this, and it would have not been a common knowledge incident. So sealed records here might be an attempt to hide the ties back because grandpa didn't want his crazy grandson causing him problems.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
People starting to think this is all because Congress wants that equality law !!

The new law that's already a law šŸ¤

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
After midterms. Check

Gay bar. Check

Mass shooting. Check

22 year old male. Check

Fabricated motive to push a narrativeā€¦..waiting.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

[u rl=]LBGT[/url]

colorado springs.

5 dead,
18 injured.

just news alert on tv.
suspect in custody.

gay club shooting
not much detail yet.

another presser in about 3 hrs.

big response from fire and police.

people be crazy.

like the 4 university of idaho students murdered the other nite,
in their house.

Happens all the time in urban minority neighborhoods. But there's a big difference. There wasn't a peep from Joe Biden, or leading members of his (disgusting) party, when 14 Black-Hispanic people were shot by a drive-by gunman in Chicago earlier this month.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Nope Oklahoma of all places, red as a red state can be.

20 years military 10 years civil service, so the fed knows everything about me, and still got popped for holds.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Purpose of my Post was to Imply that the MSM Might " Roll " with this Story where it Ends up as a " Suggested " " Trump MAGA Supporter " being the Shooter . It's Not Like They have Not Gone Down that Road Before........

I understood what you were implying and of course Big Media will spin it as they will.

It doesn't help you and me or anyone to do it too, or to do it for them.

We'll know soon enough.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I heard the guy is a Mormon and was influenced by the Mormon anti-LGBTQ+ stance

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Nothing like that has been reported here locally in Colorado Springs. Any speculation on who he is or what he's "about" is just that: unfounded speculation.

Police have yet to release a statement establishing motive. It's frustrating for those of us who live in this community, though the investigation is only within its first 28 hours at this point.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
His grandpa is a piece of work.

California chapters of a group focused on national securityā€ were calling for the expulsion of state Rep. Randy Voepel, R-Santee, because of comments he made in the days after the January 6 attacks at the U.S. Capitol.

ā€œThis is Lexington and Concord. First shots fired against tyranny,ā€ Voepel said, according to the newspaper. ā€œTyranny will follow in the aftermath of the Biden swear-in on January 20th.ā€

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is allegedly him, though I assume it's an old photo. Doesn't look 22.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I think my point went right over your head.

Shall I spell it out?

We are told that this brave new world we are approaching is one where everything needs to be and will be automated. We even have the Fed and several Big Banks launching an exploratory pilot system to move with exclusively digital currency (you know, all computer and electronic, NO PEOPLE). The reason they want to is because they think they can track EVERYTHING. That's government right there working in partnership with business.

Now ...

For how long have there been threads here about all automation being the future and no one being needed to actually physically work? For a long, long time. Everything will be produced in robot factories. No one will need to check you out. The whole system will be automated, and we'll all be living on UBI because there just won't be work for us to do. The system will be self-perpetuating and we will have made ourselves obsolete.

You know ... except for this. You demand people do this in the creakiest, oldest, least efficient way possible.

And you know why. It's not because you think that system is safer. It's just because you fear the thought of anyone holding their own firearms. So you think if you can make the process as slow the 1800s when everything traveled by Pony Express, then no one will ever be able to own a gun because the process will just be too slow. They'll die before they ever get approval.

Just own it.

If you live in a concrete jungle, you most likely are right. But if you live among nature, just never going to happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Nope Oklahoma of all places, red as a red state can be.

20 years military 10 years civil service, so the fed knows everything about me, and still got popped for holds.

Yeah I read that they are double checking veterans just in case PTSD.

Interesting article.

www.stripes.com...

ptsdlawyers.com...

l
edit on 21-11-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
After midterms. Check

Gay bar. Check

Mass shooting. Check

22 year old male. Check

Are the dead people fabricated as well?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

There's many examples of homophobia on this forum although no one is stupid enough to advocate for violence.

Can you give one example? Are people on this forum running in fear when they see a gay person? To disagree with WOKE agendas doesn't mean one is against gays in any way. I'm on another post about a kind of a gay topic and have been called Queerphobia and it makes me laugh when my last trip to Mexico for 10 days was with my wife as we shard a place and everything we did with a gay couple we know. Crazy how that works and one can still be against these insane agendas.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Oh yea former AG napolitano put pretty much every veteran on a list as a future domestic terrorist.

Even the Air force (like me) that never got within a thousand miles of combat.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: wdkirk
After midterms. Check

Gay bar. Check

Mass shooting. Check

22 year old male. Check

Are the dead people fabricated as well?

Yeah, the FACT stands that they legally can be faked now.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TzarChasm

There's many examples of homophobia on this forum although no one is stupid enough to advocate for violence.

Can you give one example? Are people on this forum running in fear when they see a gay person? To disagree with WOKE agendas doesn't mean one is against gays in any way. I'm on another post about a kind of a gay topic and have been called Queerphobia and it makes me laugh when my last trip to Mexico for 10 days was with my wife as we shard a place and everything we did with a gay couple we know. Crazy how that works and one can still be against these insane agendas.

The definition of phobia is not simply relegated to having a fear, it extends into dislike as well.

reportandsupport.qmul.ac.uk...

The original defintion of WOKE: aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Oh yea former AG napolitano put pretty much every veteran on a list as a future domestic terrorist.

Even the Air force (like me) that never got within a thousand miles of combat.

Well she said potential righwing extremists, there is a difference.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I heard the guy is a Mormon and was influenced by the Mormon anti-LGBTQ+ stance

You're reading your Tarot Cards upsidedown šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join