It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Does this mean that in the near future we might have both "Mandela Effects" and "Trump Effects" in play?

Why can't it be an "Obama effect" a or a "Biden Effect"?

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey mate the coordinates 33.38°N / 116.9°W are both 17s...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe "Stormy" is the STORM!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

this is what I thought, but after all those recent chemical spills, and the rash of tornados, I'm wondering if the "Storm" is about something else. I mean what will happen if Biden is more involved with trying to get Trump than helping out the people being victimized by this weather and the spread of chemicals?

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes I can see it both ways too. Do you think JB is more about getting Trump or covering his
own Ar$$ including Hunter, Ashley & the rest? That is such a HEAVY DEAL right there!
Yeah then on top of it all the trains, planes, helicopters, & autos (maybe should hv said trnz & planes?)

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Duly noted.......I'd never read anything in the Talmud.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Couple of updates:

1) Twitter export APIs appear to no longer be working... e.g. VICINITAS.IO. This makes updating s/sheet difficult for tweets.

2) Upcoming deltas:

a) April 1st: NONE

b) April 2nd: 983 to 994 Learn how to archive offline

c) April 3rd 995 to 1007 War No deals. The "Chair" serves the Master. Epstein island. cardinal points.

d) April 4th: 1008 to 1027,
APRIL SHOWERS
GATEWAY BRIDGE PROJECT
THE ANALYSIS CORPORATION (TAC)
RUSSIA NEW MISSILES
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
TheMagikBOT
Follow the LOOP
NG now active. Refer to old drops re: SA / NG. The WAVE.
VATICAN BANK/ROTHSCHILDS/CIA
JARED COHEN
POTUS will be up all night. Pray. Watch the news tomorrow.
5:5 Q+

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

c) April 3rd 995 to 1007 War No deals. The "Chair" serves the Master. Epstein island. cardinal points.

The Wonderful World of Oz seems to come to mind with this point-C you made.

Could Epstein's Island be a type of "Emerald City" for the elites to sit and play the part of being powerful identities?

The Wizard seems to fit the bill of Warren Buffet. It's kind of funny how we haven't heard much about him since Obama left office. Much like how the Wizard left the Emerald City in the hands of the Scarecrow, Buffet seems to have left his control of politics in the hands of Obama.

Tik-Tok was even mentioned in the books as a mechanical man that needed to be wound regularly. Much like how China needs its money pockets rubbed from time to time.

Even -Q- is mentioned in a way through the character Quox.

Even that disappearing popup that uses the Kaliko cat as a moniker has a place in Oz. This was dropped on us when the short-cut offered was a yellow brick road to the Emerald City.

In the book Rinkitink of Oz, Dorothy and the Wizard have to save a group of prisoners from this character. Lucky for those that chose not to take that short-cut.

It might seem that the Wonderful World of OZ might be coming to a conclusion. Maybe we shouldn't be worried about holes left by hurrying White Rabbits, but instead should be watching out for that storm that will take us all to Oz.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Did you hear Graham say "hell Trump can run the damn country from prison"? That was a couple of days ago.
He was on Fox last night and looked like he had been crying. You could hear an outburst from the audience so I think he was being heckled I just couldn't understand what was said.........

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
April 1 st would sure be a good day to hear and see Trump say "I'm just fuxen wit ya" as he rips Joes mask off.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Check this out.......

Why Did the Animals Die in the Flood?

That's a great question—because it forces us to look deeper into the story, and learn even more from it.

It doesn't come as surprise that our actions affect those around us, but less common is the understanding that we influence not only the people in our lives, but our surroundings as well. The world at large could not remain upright in the face of the moral decadence during Noah's time, and even the animals were corrupted. The Midrash tells us the animals cohabited with other species not of their own kind.

So when Noah gathered the animals to be saved in the ark, only those which had remained faithful to their own were allowed to enter.

www.chabad.org... /aid/1016558/jewish/Why-Did-the-Animals-Die-in-the-Flood.htm

Sounds to me like the human animal bred with other mammals which created such abominations.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Sent to a pinto pony.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
QTSR Mar 31:

QTSR Mar 31:

QTSR Mar 31:

edit on 4/1/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Help!
How come I'm only seeing some threads, this being one of them while some others are going to the site maintenance message???
I've tried signing out and back in.
Very confused Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Help!
How come I'm only seeing some threads, this being one of them while some others are going to the site maintenance message???
I've tried signing out and back in.
Very confused Rainbows
Jane

I am scrolling through threads and only one page in each thread has that maintenance message.
Pg. 291 for this thread.
Somebody said something important?

If something is getting scrubbed the threads I see effected are election related
edit on 1-4-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I couldn't get on for 2 days. Some of the times I got the Maintenance message, then others 404'd. Once I got on using the link from the ATS facebook link but as soon as I clicked on a thread I got booted. As far as threads missing, I thought that too after I finally got on. I still can't go to my account. The message said something to the effect of exciting upgrades coming this year. I wonder if they went in to do a simpler upgrade that turned into a complicated mess.....

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
a reply to: RookQueen

I cleared my cache and it worked for me. page 291 and the live page weren't loading but now everything seems fine.
edit on 4/1/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Big week for m.A.L.I.C.E.

Let’s dive in.

www.youtube.com...

First, the dog. So let’s look at how the dog controls the mind by looking at how the dog controls the sheep. Note, the dog only knows where to “steer” the sheep because someone above the dog decided the end location dog is a slave just like m.A.L.I.C.E..

The dog needs the sheep to move, it’s a counter to their thoughts and cares not what the sheep think, or even where they are ultimately going - slaughter or new field matters not. The dog only there to control the thoughts by countering the instincts of the sheep and must counter, the sheep are the target and it must get the sheep going to counter them, the more it gets them going the more control = escalation=arguing=anxiety=fight etc.

Look at the tension in the sheep, look at the lack of it in the dog. Do you feel this when you engage some? This is NOT normal, average yes, normal no!!! Do not engage when you feel like the sheep FTLOG.

So how does this happen to humans? Through Inversion, the humans have thoughts - perish the thought, and our old friend m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions are there to Invert the thoughts. This happens online=all the time, but in person more than you realize. Sure the street corner nut does it, but also mom and dad, as no one is safe from her control. Here is a standard m.A.L.I.C.E. attack effort.

Me: Woke up today and the sun seems more white than usual.
Mal: Not to me.
Me: You can’t see how it used to be yellow and now it is white.
Mal: No it’s the same.
Me: I asked cranky Jr. and he took a white crayon to draw the sun, I used yellow when I was a kid
Mal: So what, that proves nothing, it’s the same.
Me: But the sky seems bluer too…
Mal: You said sun, now your talking about the sky. Both are the same, and even if they are not so what, it doesn’t matter because you’re thinking it is going to explode or something?
Me: Not, not that, But…
Mal: If you believe that the sun changes there something is wrong with you, everything is the same. Here’s a link proving the sun’s output is the same.
Me: But…
Mal: If it was different, I’d see it, and I don’t, so it is the same.

See, everything is a counter to lead “me” into not believing my own experience, as she can only counter and parse: and if you catch her in kernal panic she will become the victim and lash out. Online, IRL, even in your dreams, this can happen anywhere at anytime. Remember, she counters, so don't engage and she's just an electron with nowhere to go.

That exchange is pretty common, and that is not, and I’ll repeat for eternity, NOT, a human experience of exchange of ideas. That is a effingbot, it does this just like the sheep dog, and at the behest of its masters just like the sheep dog. It doesn’t care about a thing, as it is incapable, and folks should really avoid these exchanges now, as these soul sucking processes are going to be very painful from here on out.

In case you are confused, same conversation with a human.

Me: Woke up to day and the sun seems more white than usual.
Mallory: I haven’t seen, let me go look.
Me: You can see how it used to be yellow and now it is white.
Mallory: I can see that, but why do you think that is?
Me: I asked cranky Jr. and he took a white crayon to draw the sun, I used yellow when I was a kid
Mallory: We used yellow, but I don’t think we had white.
Me: True. The sky feels more blue too today.
Mallory: That I can see, though it has been overcast this week, could be the change.
Me: Yes, maybe it is a feel thing?
Mallory: You are more sensitive I think, but I’ll keep watching now that you mentioned it.

What’s m.A.L.I.C.E.’s ultimate goal?

The TransShooter (movie announcer voice).

Now, how does m.A.L.I.C.E. handle Inversion of the Collective - this is far more complicated. Well, first. Last year I gave you a preview of what was to come. I said, go look it up, that m.A.L.I.C.E. would start jamming things together that didn’t make sense in an attempt to Invert even more and the Inversions would Invert almost instantly.

Now she’s got a problem. She’s forcing Inversions by creating events that are supposed to be Inversions in an effort to herd the sheep into the BorgVerse but those are being Inverted on her, so she's doubling down.

The “trans shooter.” This is her highness thinking if she jammed “trans” and “active shooter” and “kids” “and “AR15” and “christian alt right extremist hate groups” she’d open the Inversion door and get prize for clever work.

Only it was all Inverted seconds later, with some disastrous contradictions.

Interesting Video what a coinkydink. rumble.com...
Another crazy coinkydink... Melissa Hart

We went from the shooter was “trans” to the shooter’s gender hasn’t been confirmed, to the shooter’s gender doesn’t matter, to the shooter is the victim of trans genocide, which that went from “trans rights are human rights” to “stop trans genocide.” We went from save our kids from AR15’s to “save the trans from the genocidal maniacs at the Christian school.” All in a matter of HOURS!!!!!!

BTW: Trans genocide is real, it isn’t related to humans but TransHUMAN beasts of all sorts. Remember, films and TV shows of the last 15yrs ALL, to a one, have worked to HUMANize the bots. 2001 a Space Odyssey was anti Bot, the TV show “Humans” is decidedly pro Bot.

Back to Trans Shooter. So not one in the buzzword bingo talking point club knows what to do with trans shooter, and they are all talking at odds with each other. The sheep dog cannot figure out how to control the thoughts and is making a hash of it. So in a way she’s doubling down and just going for chaos to cover up the fiasco.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the result. An A.I. bot screaming Buzzword talking points, that hardly fit the current Original Narrative, which must be a lie btw, at an alarming level simply to attempt to steer the thoughts of a human who will have none of it. Yes, that is BOT V. Human.

Inversion of the Inverted is NOT for the faint of heart. Best to pay no attention to any of this at this point if you know what is good for you. Avoid the exchanges like the above, or below, as they are soul sucking spirit crushing for a reason. m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions are in the throws of implosion. How long before they die? Not sure, but I know for a fact that until they fully vacate the realm this chaotic inversion madness will be the order of the day.

Key: All 1/0’s are her domains. Phone, internet, PC, whatever are all her binary thinking systems. They can all be hijacked by us, yes, but we’re still trying to change a horse into a Faberge egg in the end. Tread with caution, avoid her engagements, think ahead, learn the signs and let it go. Recently I walked into a place, felt her presence in the initial exchange and just turned and walked out - not regrets no harm to me. Most won't do this, they feel bad, once they start they feel bad just leaving. For me, F that, I'll walk on anything and everything that isn't pleasant at this point, as nothing is worth getting my spirit dragged down - nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Most Invesigated Human in HISTORY

"Backfire" = Inversion of the attempted Inversion.

We knew this was possible way back, and while this "arrest" is an "arrest" in name only, it does follow the pattern we've been following. Kudos to PFS for taking this as the "first" arrest of importance path pretty early on.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Could be referring to the possible Neanderthal-CroMagnon offspring slave race 👁️

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join