It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These People Where Forced To Be Russian.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Fake referendum's and illegal invasion. The Ukrainian's of Kherson where forced to be people they didn't want to be. They now have their freedom back along with the choices they want to make.

With the liberation of Kherson, it shows that tyrants such as Putin can never be allowed to win. Well done The Ukraine armed forces, and onward to further victories.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

A triumph of good vs evil and another humiliation for Putin, heartwarming.

Slava Ukraini.

edit on 12-11-2022 by gortex because: edit to add

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

War is just another Syndicate run by people with agendas.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the people of those regions or the land. It's all about the agendas and the pay day. The people running this war are big players outside of the literal theatre of war. They're moving pieces on a puzzle board in the shape of Ukraine.

Freedom and liberty have absolutely NOTHING to do with this war.

Also, when has invasion ever been "legal"? What does it have to do with any sort of law? Whose laws?

edit on 12-11-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Zelensky is just a puppet looking out for himself.

He's an actor. Placed in a position of power and paid handsomely for the role. What's his current networth now?

Forbes Ukraine says $20 million, Forbes US says $30 million.

Not bad for an actor.

Below is from the link below. 2018 value networth at $1.5 million.

So how much is Zelensky really worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Zelensky is worth roughly $1.5 million — not $1.5 billion. The site says that the president’s financial disclosure from 2018 listed total assets worth 37 million hryvnias, the Ukrainian currency. At the time, that gave him a net worth of $1.5 million USD, although, due to foreign exchange rates, the amount fluctuates.

Yahoo Finance

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

96% vote in favor of becoming part of the Russian Federation my arse.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Russia and Putin.
edit on 12-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You have no idea. Neither do I. It could very well be true. It also could be false. Unless you are living over there and know the people there then you have no idea. It's just an opinion based on nothing but your own beliefs.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I'm of the opinion that its pretty much impossible to carry out fair and free referendums in active war zones that are only half occupied.

Just down to the logistics alone being an impossibility.

So i think i may have some idea as to the results being a sham.

I mean if you care to outline as to how i am incorrect in that assessment, I'm all ears?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Not bad for an actor.

Except he wasn't just an actor before he became President.

Before entering politics, he was a comedian, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and director. Prior to his political career, he obtained a degree in law and created a production company, Kvartal 95, which produces films, cartoons, TV comedy shows, including Servant of the People (2015)
www.imdb.com...

Compared to his contemporaries in other countries he probably isn't that well off.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I agree, as an actor, director, screenwriter, film producer, comedian and having a degree in law, Zelensky combines everything needed to qualify him as THE person on this planed for acting out like a real politician.

I mean, for these jobs to be good at, you need to be a convincing liar.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Guess DaRAGE was not a fan of Ronald Reagan nether given his previous profession, and he helped us win the cold war whilst in office.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Putin should wave the red flag. It is a dog# dog eat world.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

wikipedia
Well Ronald Reagen:

The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ماجرای ایران-کنترا, Spanish: Caso Irán–Contra), often referred to as the Iran–Contra scandal, the McFarlane affair (in Iran),[1] or simply Iran–Contra, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan administration. Between 1981 and 1986, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[2] The administration hoped to use the proceeds of the arms sale to fund the Contras, a right-wing rebel group, in Nicaragua. Under the Boland Amendment, further funding of the Contras by the government had been prohibited by Congress.

Selling arms to fund right wing rebels in another country whilst the country being armed was embargoed. Sounds like America doing some shifty business again. Hey, didn’t the US interfere and bring about a coup in Ukraine in 2014 by backing right wing rebels with nazi ties? Something smells fishy and oh so similar…

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm of the opinion that its pretty much impossible to carry out fair and free referendums in active war zones that are only half occupied.

Just down to the logistics alone being an impossibility.

So i think i may have some idea as to the results being a sham.

I mean if you care to outline as to how i am incorrect in that assessment, I'm all ears?

Well i also am of that same opinion. However thats just an opinion. It may be a sham and most likely is a sham. But without actually being there, and knowing all the details, one must keep the mind open.

But then again it seems quite difficult for the USA to carry out fair and free elections, even in their own country thats not a war zone, with no missing residents…

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Well i also am of that same opinion. However thats just an opinion. It may be a sham and most likely is a sham. But without actually being there, and knowing all the details, one must keep the mind open.

No, it's 100% certainly fake. Or what, do you think Putin had spetsnaz guys sneaking into homes behind Ukrainian lines to get their votes?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

preprinted yes ballots from russia with 300,000 mules helps quarantine passage.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

We'll see what happens.

Once the ground freezes....

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The people of the Kherson region were "Russians" for 300 years before 1989. Allegiances are only issue now thanks to inducements from NATO countries and a coup in 2014. DaRage is right, unless you live there we really don't know and I'm sure not going to trust any MSM outlet to tell me.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well there's a difference between "Russians" and Russians, which OP also points out.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
DaRage is right, unless you live there we really don't know and I'm sure not going to trust any MSM outlet to tell me.

Agreed.

Especially after MSM has regularly provided misinformation and deliberate lies.

They restored power to Kherson then they pulled out, that's what it looks like really happened.

We'll find out shortly I guess.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There was official declerations and calls for help for most of these regions. Ukraine and nato did the real illegal regime change.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join