It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought I was reading about the Chinese Emperors Tomb....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: nugget1

It seems to confirm the burial chamber had traces of mercury and pyrite embedded into the walls by hand to look like stars.

This is how the Emperors Tomb in China was purportedly laid out. Polls of mercury to represent the major rivers in China and precious tones placed into the ceiling to mirror the heavens.

To me it seems more than a little odd for them to be similar in those ways. As far as I know nothing has been found that could demonstrate these two cultures were aware of each other

All across the globe ancient civilizations seem to mirror each other and indications of some advanced technology. I've never found main stream archology's explanation to be satisfying, personally.

I recently began reading James Churchward's The Children of MU. That, along with Chan Thomas' The Adam and Eve Story; the History of Cataclysms. They're old books, first written in the 30's and 40's and were too contraversial for the mainstream establishment, but they make a lot more sense than what we're being told today.

Sitting back and looking at the bigger picture, I can see where organized religion would have pretty much taken a really big hit right in the pocketbook if these two researchers hadn't been discredited, and a whole world in mass confusion from having their one unifying belief system proven to be in error.

It doesn't matter what the subject is, only one version will ever be allowed to become mainstream; the one TPTB want us to believe.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It doesn't matter what the subject is, only one version will ever be allowed to become mainstream; the one TPTB want us to believe.

So, why does this vast conspiracy allow constant change to the theories, allow contradictory theories (there is rarely just 'one version' for any archaeological subject (you have obviously never gone to an archaeological conference have you?). Why do we find new stuff on a daily basis? Why are old theories abandoned? 'Mu' was a simple fabrication by Le Pongeon and Churchward made up a bunch of childish nonsense.

They were treated as pseudo-fantasy from the git go.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: buddha

In todays age...technology beats the response time of the "Men in Black"

Yep if the evil PTB wanted to keep everything secret they really shouldn't have invented the telephone with a camera on it or the Internet.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Some would argue parallel development. People are essential the same even though some groups progress faster than others. It seems like there is more less defined stages of human progression expressed as "ages".

Now when one group gets an idea, it may spread quickly (diffusion), while others may take a little longer to discover this same idea (parallel), or receive it through other means (like migration or trade). An isolated culture may progress enough along similar lines to come to similar ideas even if it may take longer. Personally I find it strange that prehistoric New World cultures never used the wheel for practical applications. The high cultures were very advanced in so many ways, but no wheel, no gears, and yet accomplished so much.

Not being an archeologist or any kind of an ancient history buff, I couldn't say if this was diffusion or parallel development. There certainly seems to be some kind of base knowledge held in common with all prehistoric cultures.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Personally I find it strange that prehistoric New World cultures never used the wheel for practical applications.

The legends of levitaion are discounted by all the smart people, but if there's any validity to them the wheel may have been too primative to bother with.

We're supposed to believe they used ropes and logs to move mega-ton stones fron quarrys for miles to mountain tops.

Current 'experts' aren't about to consider there have ever been advanced civilizations in the past, but it isn't going to harm anyone if I do.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Personally I find it strange that prehistoric New World cultures never used the wheel for practical applications.

The legends of levitaion are discounted by all the smart people, but if there's any validity to them the wheel may have been too primative to bother with.

We're supposed to believe they used ropes and logs to move mega-ton stones fron quarrys for miles to mountain tops.

Current 'experts' aren't about to consider there have ever been advanced civilizations in the past, but it isn't going to harm anyone if I do.

i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

The above photographs are of the Nias people moving rocks to build monuments for their chiefs in 1915 (Indonesia). It would seem they didn't know you cannot move multi-tons blocks by pulling them on a wooden sledge.

You might also want to consider how the Romans move obelisks up to 455 tons from Egypt to Rome and erected them.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Great article.
It was dated 2016, any updates since then?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Great article.
It was dated 2016, any updates since then?

I haven't checked.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join