It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for 2022 Midterm US elections

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm hoping for a good result for all America first patriots.

My prediction:

"Will the democrats win?"

No, the small scale cheating taking place won't stop what's coming.

"Will there be a Red Wave and the republicans win?"

Take it to the bank my friend.

"Will there be widespread cheating?"

Merely the dems cutting their own throats, garnering more support for Republicans with the independant vote.

"Will there be riots? Can I get a new tv?"

Only by the usual suspects during the next two years after Trump announces his run next Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Comparing the crowds that Obama/Biden have drawn to the crowds Trump has drawn at rallies should make the outcome obvious even tho the media is telling us what a tight race it is.

There's a big difference between an election denier and a truth denier.

I am hoping for the best while preparing for the worst.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even Factoring in the Margin of Error , it does APPEAR the Reps SHOULD have Majorities in the House and Senate . Considering the Political Climate as of RIGHT NOW , that Seems a Fair Assessment to me .

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There is some good news...
Florida Bars DOJ Election Monitors From Polling Places

It's officially Election Day and the Department of Justice, led by Attorney General Merrick Garland, has dispatched a number of election monitors to polling locations across the country.

But the Florida Department of State is barring DOJ election monitors from polling places in the Sunshine State. "Department of Justice monitors are not permitted under Florida law. Section 102.031(3)(a) of the Florida Statutes lists the people who 'may enter any polling room or polling place.' Department of Justice personnel are not included on the list.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I think the chance of election fraud varies by county, in direct proportion to how much hell voters have raised since 2020, including newly trained poll watchers and count observers.

Cheating cheaters will give it their best shot wherever and however they think they can get away with it.

I agree and the way it will be run:- Reps take the majority and the Dems will scream cheating and they will say that the observers and the poll watchers are part of the cheat. They will not go quietly into the night, they have got too much to lose. Once they are gone all their underhand and illegal shenanigans will see the light of day.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My predictions. . .

Right now. . . .

some idiots will win power and some parts of the population will proclaim that these in power will now solve problems

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if anyone belives ANY politician is the answer to there problems and can improve their life then IMO they have been well and truly brainwashed

Politics the ultimate waste of time and energy

You would think on a conspiracy site people would be aware that politics is for the mindless masses, ah well

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I think Dumbassocrats are going to cheat their asses off in several key swing states in an effort to hold the senate.
We'll know the results in a week or so.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think Dumbassocrats are going to cheat their asses off in several key swing states in an effort to hold the senate.

That's what I'm afraid of, do you think they can pull it off the same way they did last time?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I'm expecting similar wherever Pubs win. If they can't stop the win, they'll tie the new officials' hands any way they can. They'll demand recounts and audits and investigations... they'll file lawsuits and start recalls... anything and everything to hinder and hamper their own comeuppance.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Still kinda voted. Paper ballot with write in.

No identification needed. Just say your name and receive a paper ballot and blue pen.

I ask if they needed I.D. and 2 laddies and one guy piped up and said absolutely not. Just your name and signature.

SO I GOT MOUTHY.
There were nice armed county police there.

I said out LOUD. " So no identification needed! "
"Wow, MY MAME IS Connie Hanl...!"

They actually went through the book of signatures and came along my dead neighbor. What's worse is... Connie used to handle that very table of signatures and Ballots for 40+ years. Those people knew exactly who she is. Same "living" people since I've been voting here at this residence since 2005.

Connie died 3 years ago.

Thank.

Turn it sideways. Sorry it's been loaded 8 times... I even loaded it sideways to see... F it😚

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Yeah but with a big but, what if the Dems win the seat with the same degree of actual cheating. Do the Reps roll over and try in a few months time for an investigation. You know how that went last time. give them time to bury or destroy the evidence. IF and I say if there is any sign of interference by any party it has to be fairly and openly investigated and THAT is what the Dems didn't want last time,

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That's what I'm afraid of, do you think they can pull it off the same way they did last time?

Yes.
They really only need to focus everything on a couple of districts in a couple of Senate swing states.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yeah, it's a challenge -- definitely!

If the Dems "win", it will all come down to the candidates and how hard they're willing to fight.

It's not just the dog in the fight... it's also the fight of the dog.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

There you go.

Bigburgh for President!

edit on 8/11/2022 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Mine insisted on both pic ID and voter card. That was even with me stinky sweaty after my 6am training.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Mine insisted on both pic ID and voter card. That was even with me stinky sweaty after my 6am training.

You should file a lawsuit. They're violating your rights.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

There you go.

Bigburgh for President!

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£ Thank you so much πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
the Republicans getting #ed hardcore despite their attempts to cheat.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm predicting that whoever loses, will cry fraud.

I get it, i never trusted government either, but it's starting to get boring.

Why keep wasting energy in the big divide, when the problem starts with business being alowed to interfere in politics.
Things will never shift in peoples favor, especially not when the economy reaches a point where it's well-being competes with that of the people...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm laughing at comments.

Sweaty and Stinky.

Comments here: Nope.. no comment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join