It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Campbell's latest video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I know a lot of deaths are happening. I feel bad that it doesn't bother me to much. I mean I am aware it should but for some reason it does not. The science and rush never made sense to me. I feel worse for the families then the people who passed I guess.

They made their choice out of fear which we are taught not to do by not letting our fear control us. People gave up their will to think for themselves and I don't feel one bit sorry or bad.

I do hope that this will create a change in the worlds mentality to not blindly trust any government or anyone that says trust me. I highly doubt it but I will hold out to see.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: MaxxAction

I'm guessing it's the vaccines. Just a guess mind you.

Please remain in your home. An officer has been dispatched to place you in custody for the crime of spreading incorrect guesses!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It seems a large number of excess deaths cannot be attributed to Covid-19

And we have discussed why is that so. But to remind the audience...

1) Lockdowns
2) Lack of good quality primary care
3) Responding the wrong way to the pandemic
4) Something we all know and have suspected for a very long time now...

The large number of excess deaths is a nail in the coffin to all the lockdown advocates, vaccine apologists, pharma-defenders, and denialists of truth and reality.
edit on 3-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: darkbake
One would have to conduct a scientific study where they compare excess deaths in vaccinated and unvaccinated countries or something like that. It is extremely practical to conclude that the excess deaths are from COVID-19, not the vaccines.

I find it hilarious that ATS has a motto of "Deny Ignorance" yet there are anti-vaxers everywhere here.

I agree, its definitely covid, even if that's not whats on their death certificate, or if there is a separate column that shows how many deaths are covid. It's strange how so many people are avoiding vaccination now, that's probably why so many are dying now, even more now than in 2020 when there was no vaccination.

What a travesty!

What kind of incompetent doctors and coroners we have out there who won't attribute every single death to Covid-19.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

One would have to conduct a scientific study where they compare excess deaths in vaccinated and unvaccinated countries or something like that. It is extremely practical to conclude that the excess deaths are from COVID-19, not the vaccines.

I find it hilarious that ATS has a motto of "Deny Ignorance" yet there are anti-vaxers everywhere here.

What you suggest is even worse. That excess deaths are higher right now than at the height of COVID when AT LEAST 70% of the UK has been vaccinated. Let's try that "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Whet kind of incompetent doctors and coroners we have out there who won't attribute every single death to Covid-19.

Looking back at the last 2 years I would say not many?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Whet kind of incompetent doctors and coroners we have out there who won't attribute every single death to Covid-19.

Looking back at the last 2 years I would say not many?

Yep!

Actually there are a few in comparison who may attribute deaths to other causes but they don't seem to have good career prospects afterwards...

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This casts some light on excess mortality causes in the UK.

It does cite sources including the British Heart Foundation which I hope no one has a problem with?

I posted it in another thread as it does seem to have some relevance to these discussions:

BBC News - NHS disruption driving rise in heart deaths, charity says
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Perhaps they died of looking at paint for too long?

Or the shock of finding pages dog-eared, in a library book.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga
You just about nailed it on the head. Mainly...overworked NHS, we can't pretend 2 years of undiagnosed illnesses/stopping of ongoing therapies would not take a huge toll. These are facts.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The point that is being missed aswell..... why were those "excess" covid deaths so important, but these at least 5 times higher excess deaths of no concern at all to our governments? We locked down, people lost their livelihoods, the whole world was turned upside down to apparently try and prevent those deaths from taking place. Money was apparently thrown at the issue, billions of dollars. Why is nothing being done about these excess deaths that are much higher..... wheres all the money to look into it, to improve health care, to find out what is going on and prevent these deaths? How could they claim to have cared before but not care now?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: doorsofperception01

Because if there is an investigation, there would be discovery...

They can't find what they don't look for. "We have seen no evidence that the MRNA vaxxine is causing the excess mortality" is easy to say if you haven't looked at any evidence.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: doorsofperception01

Because if there is an investigation, there would be discovery...

They can't find what they don't look for. "We have seen no evidence that the MRNA vaxxine is causing the excess mortality" is easy to say if you haven't looked at any evidence.

Or you can peddle the narrative of the vaccines being safe and effective.

Then you can ask the question: Can you tell me the short, medium, and long term effects of the vaccine as well as the benefit to risk ratio of all age groups?

The answer you will get is stop being an anti-vaxxer...

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction yes that is one very good reason why nothing is being done. The fact that you can ask the question and get no logical explanation apart from nefarious reasons speaks volumes really

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

What you suggest is even worse. That excess deaths are higher right now than at the height of COVID when AT LEAST 70% of the UK has been vaccinated. Let's try that "Deny Ignorance"

It could be deaths from long covid. Basically covid damaged their organs and they die a year later

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

It must be fairly obvious what is going on now. Just about every country seems to be on board. The stats don't lie. The conclusions are uncomfortable but it is what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join