It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turmoil in Brazil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

A stolen election and governmental revolution in Brazil sounds like a good weekend at the CIA .

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Massive crowd at the Brazil military headquarters demanding action.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

We will see how this turns out. But the longer some from the trucking industry keep holding road blockades then the more the economy will hurt and the more they will not support this.
Also looks like the government is doing a decent job of removing lots of road blocks around the country.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Is there any evidence of election fraud in Brazil or just accusations and hunches like in the US?

Bannon told Bolsanaro not to accept the results. Based on what?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What Trump hath wrought

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings
Is there any evidence of election fraud in Brazil or just accusations and hunches like in the US?

Bannon told Bolsanaro not to accept the results. Based on what?

Link to Bannon being involved in this? I'd love to read about it.

Apparently the vote was extremely tight, less than a percent difference.

What else can you do when everyone behind you is super charged in a highly polarized situation? The other side must have cheated. If we won by half a percent it was fair, however.. we lost and I cant let my people down by saying it was a fair game.

I'll "follow the constitution" and allow the "transfer of power" but they must've cheated. This way, my opposition stays alive and envigored to be a thorn in the enemies side until we rise again.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've read that Bolsonaro's party won a pretty solid majority in the legislature. So, unless there's a particular problem with Bolsonaro himself, the results are pretty sus.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

It's probably too early to tell so far, but most likely this. They voted out their president, and those who backed him are sore losers, which is a commonly recurring theme in recent years. I'm not sure if the "new" president is any better (he's been their president before, so they should know exactly what they're getting) as I wasn't following their politics then, but he certainly can't be any worse than Bolsonaro was for them.
edit on 7-11-2022 by DragonsDemesne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I've read that Bolsonaro's party won a pretty solid majority in the legislature. So, unless there's a particular problem with Bolsonaro himself, the results are pretty sus.

Oh, just like Trump, he must have mean tweets, so the voters voted down ticket only, LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Can’t really comment, not much news is coming out, just know a Brazilian guy and he is suggesting Brazil is imploding, armed forces on the street
The election was a fraud, ala Trump, street riots, mass protests and msm have nothing. Was shown images of tanks, soldiers on the street, convoys, looting and riots, flames everywhere and nothing
Heard Twitter has banned information

Probably asking for information than reporting it, anyone hearing anything

Have read a few articles and not sure what to believe anymore
If it’s as bad as I am told, seems Brazil is imploding

As far as the video go, this has nothing to do with elections.

That happened in Rio de Janeiro, I live there.

This happened after a soccer game, it was after the Flamengo vs avai game, ppl went to the street for celebration, not because the team won the game, but because the team won 2 championships during this year.

Everything was fine, then a group of ppl started to loot, then some ppl saw the opportunity to loot and did the same thing, then it got bigger and bigger, then the police comes in and that is what u see on the video.

yeah half of the country did not like the result from the elections, yes there was mass protests, but everything else is bs.

funny fact, if the elections in Brazil were like in USA, Jair Bolsonaro would have won, because he won on every other state, but had a big loss in one region, so basically 4 states were "responsible" for the decision to elect the next president.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Liberal globalist pieces of # the lot of them.
Remind me of the last time the Conservative party did anything conservative?
I guarantee you it was last millennium.

Conservatives always doing what they do, shifting public money into private hands.

Only recently and whilst Chancellor, our less than illustrious PM was busying himself with trying to persuade Bolsanaro to flog off Brazil's infrastructure, power networks etc.

Wonder who might have had the gazillions for snapping up huge share portfolios!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join