It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with ALL Religions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
When I say all religions, I mean only organized religions, not religion, in general, which is a personal, individual phenomenon.

I am worried about the fact that leaders who are doing a spectacular job of digging into what's really going on in the world, which they're doing out of CONSCIENCE and COURAGE, are guided by their religion and that's what motivates and sustains them.

The problem with that is that they can't help mentioning their religion in their podcasts. So, the danger is, only people of the same religion will listen to them.

We need people of ALL religions to listen!

An example is the superb work of Australia's Maria Zeee. She is a Christian. On a recent interview she did of Dr. Ana Mihalcea about what is in C19 injections, Maria made reference to the Bible as a metaphor to what Dr. Mihalcea was explaining scientifically. The metaphor was very apt. But I'm worried that non-Christians won't relate to it.

In case you're interested, the interview I'm talking about is LIVE @ 8: Uncensored: Dr. Ana - The Science EXPLAINED - Nanotech in Injections & Quantum Physics, Detoxing

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

It seems to me that the bigger problem is how quickly and easily some reject information, even in an analogy, because they've rejected religion, or other religions.

It's no better or different than rejecting information because of race, or political party, or age, or any other arbitrary trait.

We can still learn from one another. We can still learn together.
edit on 30-10-2022 by Boadicea because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The problem with EVERYTHING:

People.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
It seems to me that the bigger problem is how quickly and easily some reject information, even in an analogy, because they've rejected religion, or other religions.

I don't know whether it's a bigger problem or not, but you definitely have a point.

And we certainly don't want to argue over which problem is bigger.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yeah, but I think we're all doing the best we know how to do.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Fair enough. Both are problems and I don't want to argue about it!

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

If listeners don't have an issue with the good doctor's book 'Light Medicine:A New Paradigm - The Science of Light, Spirit, and Longevity', they probably won't have any issues with a guest relating a Biblical metaphor.

There are 'spiritual' people in all religions, yet not all who call themselves Christians appear to be spiritual. As long as one isn't 'Bible Thumping' I don't think the reference is anymore off-putting than a reference to Orwell's 1984 are.

People who don't believe the vaccine is safe are hungry for information that supports their belief and will be willing to 'overlook' her metaphor, no matter their religious or spiritual beliefs, IMHO.
edit on 700000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If listeners don't have an issue with the good doctor's book 'Light Medicine:A New Paradigm - The Science of Light, Spirit, and Longevity', they probably won't have any issues with a guest relating a Biblical metaphor.

I think that most listeners don't know about the book and don't read books.

This is just something I'd like people to keep in mind, because religion is something that causes so much controversy in a time when we need cooperation.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thnx! You've NO idea how much I've been preaching all organized religion is crazy.

Thnx!😎👍

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You're welcome.

I'm really torn because people who are out there in the United States right now doing FANTASTIC work trying to save the country I was born in and LOVE—many of them, are Christians, and talk about being Christian, and quote the Bible, make me cringe, because I know they're well-meaning, but would it be better to leave (organized) religion out of it?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This^^^

To the OP: I am an atheist, but give me a conservative Christian talking good sense over a neo-Marxist liberal talking out of their nether regions any day.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

I don't.

We can do much better.

I know I could, anyway.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
To the OP: I am an atheist, but give me a conservative Christian talking good sense over a neo-Marxist liberal talking out of their nether regions any day.

THANKS FOR SAYING THAT!!

I forgot all about atheists.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Religion is the higher power of governance.

It’s makes people cringe because we have been exposed to extreme religious people and have been told that any announcement of religion for the basis I of making decisions is delusional and crazy.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I don't.

We can do much better.

I know I could, anyway.

Perhaps we can start by not calling other members names because they disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

We can do much better.

That's where I think forums come in to the picture.

All people need ways to communicate with other people, about very scary stuff, without being censored or, in some cases killed, by minions of the Deep State.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Fair enough. Both are problems and I don't want to argue about it!

I don't like arguing about ANYTHING. It seems to me that arguing makes the blood boil which for some reason prevents it from reaching the brain.....

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I don't like arguing about ANYTHING.

A person after my own heart.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Perhaps we can start by not calling other members names because they disagree with you.

Yes, this would be a very fine start. Decorum. Top of the list.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't.

We can do much better.

I know I could, anyway.

When did I do that?

I may reference their argument, but rarely the poster...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join