It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Elon Musk ~ Technocratic Huckster.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Yes, all roads do lead to Rome, apparently....

Back in the "good ole days" of ATS before the political obsession kicked in and "deny ignorance" was a thing....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: karl 12

People are celebrating a 'victory' here! Nobody wants to look at the downside or dangers of what we're championing here! We just want to eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we.....uh....er.....pay the fiddler?

We can HOPE this isn't the world's wealthiest fox gaurding the biggest henhouse ever, but if it seems too good to be true I'll wait to raise my glass in a toast. I'll give Musk a little time to prove he's not a Trojan horse, but the cards aren't stacked in his favor.

12.01.2022 FYI

Elon is running circles around everyone these days.

He worked with APPLE's CEO most of yesterday, to ensure his new company (Twitter) stays on the Apple I-Store. He then traveled to a different city, and hosted this big event for another of his new companies, last night.

Source: www.cnn.com...

Donald Trump sleeps 5 hours @ night. Elon Musk may only sleep for four hours.

It was Elon himself who said AI is a far greater threat to humanity than nuclear weapons, as he develops said technology.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Researchers discuss reasons 'why the public should be extremely skeptical of Elon Musk'.

Derrick Broze of The Conscious Resistance hosts journalists/researchers Whitney Webb, James Corbett, Jason Bermas, and Ryan Cristián to discuss why the public should be extremely skeptical of Elon Musk.

Video

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A good rap on Musk. I'm surprised Corbett was defending Musk. I wonder if he was being facetious.

Here is a good site exposing Musk on another level. His truth and honesty and the true story of his business history
link

I agree the mars trip is a fantasy.

The bottom line is that we have to look at the character of these individuals, whatever their politics is. That is what the above site demonstrates.

Another thing. One is never going to agree with anyone on everything.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

A good rap on Musk. I'm surprised Corbett was defending Musk. I wonder if he was being facetious.

He definitely was being facetious mate (playing devil's advocate via his alter ego 'Johnny Youtuber') but I think it worked quite well and was rather funny.

Also thought there were pretty mindboggling facts being brought up towards the end by journalist Whitney Webb.

Here is a good site exposing Musk on another level. His truth and honesty and the true story of his business history
link

I agree the mars trip is a fantasy.

Thanks, off to watch.

Another thing. One is never going to agree with anyone on everything.

Never a truer word said - I think the only time in ATS history that's ever happened was a thread about Henry Kissinger.

Would find it and post it but it appears the ATS Search function is broken again.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Elon Musk is no Anthony Edward Stark that's for sure.

More like Justin Hammer from Hammer Industries, even down to the ridiculous attempts at looking cool or having made something groundbreaking and innovative which isn't either (there's even more physical similarity than with Stark):

edit on 20-1-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join