It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Elon Musk ~ Technocratic Huckster.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Anyone investigated what kind of relationship Musk have with the CCP ?

Well mate Elon has been rather effusive in his praise of China and its technocratic hellscape - just like David Rockefeller was back in the day.

Tencent's 'Wechat' is the country's all encompassing enslavement app where absolute censorship and absolute surveillance meets Social Credit Score so let's hope ex Twatter Dorsey's new Bluesky isn't the forerunner to slave gamification in the West.

Link

Musk's also been heaping praise on the Chinese regime via Weibo (China’s Twitter) where he's got nearly 2 million 'followers'.

He's also advocating 'the handing over some control of Taiwan to Beijing' - am sure it's nothing to do with all that lovely Lithium battery production (likewise with Ukraine holding 500,000 tons of the stuff).

• "I would like to thank @elonmusk for his call for peace across the Taiwan Strait and his idea about establishing a special administrative zone for Taiwan."

Qin Gang, China's Ambassador to the United States

Also always found it relevant how virtually all U.S. diplomatic representatives to China have been members of Yale University's Skull and Bones cult.

Cheers.

edit on 30-10-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thank you comrade, good info

Well this Musk chap seems like dangerous , in light what you writed ....and now he controls twitter. What if Xi wants something, like twitter data ?

I cant watch the video now, because low connection, i will soon get connection fixed and then watch.

From my general understanding, many entitys are very interested to get data.....which can be linked to individual. So i will not touch twitter now either, i never had account and with comrade Musk now owning it, even less reasons to sign account.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Have been scratching my head lately, as it now appears that even "supposedly" CT'ers are holding Musk™ as some kind of Savior™, while the fact about him being just another Technocrat™, hammering nails into the coffin of humanities freedoms, is ignored.

The only thought that comes close to describe it is Hopium™.

As opposed to Gates, Shwib, etc, who are hated and need scores of influencers to spin them-off as Philanthropists™ : Musk™ is admired, and therefore a great candidate as one of their fronts.

Maybe that was a part of the whole Covid™ fiasco, to get the good people so isolated, and weakened, that they're ready to accept any smiling snake ?

That would fit-in with NorthofStuff's proposal of him being a useful tool for The-Not-So-Great-Reset™.

Musk's™ grandpa was basically kicked-out of Canada for his extremist Technocratic™, and Eugenic™ views.

From the last link, in my previous post :

...While Elon gets rich off U.S. taxpayers and the federal reserve debasing the U.S. dollar through Quantitative Easing, aka money printing to prop up artificial Potemkin markets, he’s also busy mooching off the government teet for his space toys. Young Elon has some space dreams. While the rest of us plebs deal with homelessness, mass suicides, drug addiction, toxic injection mandates, creeping totalitarianism, corporate-state fascism, and an average life span that has decreased by 2.2 years for the first time since that big war last century here on good ole planet Earth, Elon gets to play with himself and his government-subsidized orbital deep probes.

In his free time, when he’s not naming his poor kids with a Mork alphabet, he pumps his favorite # coin on Twitter with no consequences from the SEC while people on Discord or Telegram who try that same game get arrested by the FBI....

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Neo-Nazis, Antisemites, and the N-Word: Twitter Just Hours Under Elon Musk

link

Here is what Musk has done since taking over Twitter, according to this article.

Minutes after Elon Musk became Twitter’s official owner, the platform was filled with vile hate speech as users celebrated
The very first hours of Musk’s stewardship of the social media platform have been dominated by his supporters relishing their ability to use profane slurs and racial epithets, and a torrent of racist, antisemitic, Islamophobic, homophobic, and transphobic hate speech continued Friday morning.

“Since Elon Musk made Twitter free speech haven, I'll say this: # N*****S,” one account tweeted. “# n*****s and # the jews,” another tweeted alongside a picture of Pepe the Frog, a far-right symbol.

Other Twitter users documented other examples of hate speech proliferating on the site Thursday evening and into Friday morning.

Musk, who already has lost billions in this Twitter move, may think twice about allowing this kind of stuff on Twitter since it might cause him to lose more money.

He's probably conflicted here since, on one hand, he likes placating the rightwingers but to allow on open season of craziness and hatred can economically backfire. Or does he care?

Musk, probably seeing what was happening did say:

Musk on Thursday tried to reassure advertisers that Twitter would be “warm and welcoming to all,” adding that it would not descend into a “free-for-all hellscape, where anything can be said with no consequences.”

edit on 30-10-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

(post by SourGrapes removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Appears that he may be part of the intended solution in the context of a helegian dialectic.

I’ve been saying for a while that when the pendulum swings the other way we may get something we didn’t ask for.

Absolutely mate, very well said.

Don't know if you ever caught this video but 'management by crisis' and 'pressure from above and below' seems to be the only games in town.

Apparently 'the real action is in the reaction'.

originally posted by: nugget1

Great find Nugget.

When it’s 40 below and you’re freezing your arse off stepping into that bonfire will feel great for about two seconds. Then things get too hot.

The Canadian Dialectic.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I don't think so. Most, if not all, of the violent language, and acts are coming from the right, Republican followers of Trump spouting his lies. Talk about brainwashing! and manipulative control. Just ask Nacy Pelosi's husband and that guy a few years ago sending bombs to liberals.

You just denying reality and making things up, for who knows what reason.
edit on 30-10-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

I don't think so. Most not all of the violence and racist language is coming form the right Republicans.

You just denying reality for who knows why.

If you believe the majority of violence is coming from the right, you're the delusional one.

Democrats are the racists and if you support them, you are also racist
edit on 30-10-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Where is your proof?

Just saying something doesn't make it true. That's in Trump's con-man methodology, and the methodology of someone called Joseph Goebless, who said:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. .”

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Were you around, when Democrats were burning cities? All white idiots, in the name of BLM? All racists.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Where is your proof?

Just saying something doesn't make it true. That's in Trump's con-man methodology, and the methodology of someone called Joseph Goebless, who said:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. .”

You mean like the Russia hoax? Stormy Daniels hoax? George Floyd hoax? The Kenosha hoax?

The last two are examples of racist Democrats using black people.
edit on 30-10-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

There are racists in every group. All colors, all religions. It’s wrong by anyone.

We go by evidence, not projecting on others something unfounded.

Sure, there are dem racists, republican racists, black racists, white racists, and others, and no one has a monopoly on it over time, but there are times when particular groups are more prone to doing bad things, and right now, its some violent followers of the right-wing. And this is not really about race, but political violence since Trump has black supporters.

Man Accused of Attacking Nancy Pelosi’s Husband, Left Trail of Far-Right Hate

link

VICE News identified several blogs under the name of the suspect that espoused far-right conspiracy theories, racism, and sexism.

So, we have to guard against it and face FACTS and reality, not our desires and own prejudices.
Next week or next year, it may be the left wing like it was in the Vietnam era. A few years ago, a republican was gunned down at a baseball game...so it goes in patterns both ways. The thing to do is denounce violent, threatening talk from EVERY side all the time. But we don't do that so unfortunately, we may have a tragedy soon( God forbid), but the writing is on the wall. In fact, it just happened to Mr. Pelosi, who was almost murdered.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Are you trying to convince me, or yourself, that Paul's gay lover is a right-wing MAGA supporter?

This is getting good. I'm happy to be living at such a critical time, to see what's unfolding. People are truly getting dumber by the minute.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
boy the left really is pissed off that their echo chamber has been disrupted and their bots will culled

I get it though it must be depressing going YEARS thinking that your thoughts are far more main stream than they really are, and watching your follower count plummet as youre unable to send your bot army to drown out the voices of reason and truth

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Considering all the recent hullabaloo about (and ATS fans of) Elon Musk then thought there was some important factual info being presented below in the new Corbett video.

Video Link

Corbett site is down for me so will try again later. Maye (Haldeman) Musk family roots is also very interesting.

Placeholder till laterz.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

That would fit-in with NorthofStuff's proposal of him being a useful tool for The-Not-So-Great-Reset™.

Couldn't agree more and appreciate those links.

Considering the WEF partner list, wasn't surprised to see that the Saudis and Morgan Stanley remain heavily involved in Twitter shareholding and maybe this is all one big engineered catalyst to facilitate massive internet 'intervention'.

God knows It's being extremely well publicised and a touchstone is sorely needed if Schwab and Gates are to 'police the internet'.

Technocracy Rising: World Economic Forum Announces ‘Global Coalition For Digital Safety’

Also thought this was an extremely interesting article from back in 2007

The New PSYOP Payload: Bird Flu and the Collapse of the Internet

Yes mate, I'm sure there'll be lots of useful idiots on either side of any 'debate' (not to mention the inevitable CoIntelPro goons).

Have posted it before but thought the pic below did a good job of summing up the childlike ridiculousness of it all.

Also thought the bankster in the sky was particularly relevant.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Good to see you mate.

Interesting to note which personal Twitter account was used to mark the launch of 'The Great Reset'.

edit on 31-10-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Elon Musk is a member of the reactionary conspiracy, in this case the clue is on his surname, Musk, which is an anagram of Mosque.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I always wondered why so-called astute thinkers thought Trump was outside the plan.
On one hand, they say the controllers control everything, and then they say. I wonder how Trump got elected against the elite powers.

The answer to that is Trump got chosen to do things like Qanon, to make true conspiracies like 911 go away, and also to take the neocons back (anything but Trump syndrome) into the mainstream after Bush and Iraq. Also, to be a flack against what Russia did in Syria,

Job well don’t
Except for the carnage left, we won’t recover from

Musk is just an ordinary egotistical quasi-technologist, Don Quixote, who is a legend in his own mind and a defense contractor MIC guy.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Thank you comrade, good info

I cant watch the video now, because low connection, i will soon get connection fixed and then watch.

Ha have never been called that before mate.

Really do hope you manage to watch that video as it"s an extremely real (and extremely disturbing) window onto future dystopian subjugation here in the West (well, everywhere really) - truly sobering stuff!

Staying on the subject of China (future century of the Dragon /fourth industrial revolution) then also thought this vid about 'food' was a very intriguing one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join