It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox TV Calls Arizona Election For Katie Hobbs — 12 Days Before Election!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

There’s widespread concern across Arizona after the Fox television affiliate in Phoenix posted a graphic that showed Katie Hobbs, the Democrat, had defeated Kari Lake, the Republican in the gubernatorial race.

There’s just one significant problem — the election is in 12 days.

You can also watch the video at the source.

Oddly enough, Kari Lake was at one time a news anchor for Fox 10 news in Arizona, and has been quite vocal about the media during her campaign for governor. Also oddly enough, Fox 10 "released a new poll today that shows Lake with an 11 point lead over Hobbs".

Where have we seen this before? Multiple times. Same tricks, different day.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Fox 10 is violating their non-disclosure agreements 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Just a test screen amirite.

Just shut up and don't be an election denier. You don't want the world to know you are an election denier do you?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Two years ago no one would have believed this. But with all the Californian’s migrating here now, anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just shut up and don't be an election denier. You don't want the world to know you are an election denier do you?

Me an election denier? Never. Voter fraud doesn't exist in the 21st century...unless Hillary says otherwise.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think any reasonable person can see the fix clearly. I firmly believe we haven't had a fair election in the USA since Eisenhower was elected. So f' ing par for the course! If this holds to be true then it's fricken plain as day!
Save those pictures! Evidence of a fix especially if the percentage stays the same!
Not that it would ever be investigated without bias.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

That’s a station employee calling out for help.
They know it’s rigged and they want everyone else to know it too.

Haven’t we seen something like this before in other elections?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ooopsy.

Not at all obvious what is about to happen.

Deja Vu, indeed.

edit on 10/28/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: network dude

Me an election denier? Never. Voter fraud doesn't exist in the 21st century...unless Hillary says otherwise.

that's just what a far right operative hell bent on stealing all the elections would say!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Two years ago no one would have believed this. But with all the Californian’s migrating here now, anything is possible.

Arizona has mail in voting.... thus ballot fraud.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Arizona GOP Lawmaker to Introduce Bill to Hold Media Accountable for Election Interference Following FOX10 Election ‘Test’ Stunt

On Friday morning Kari Lake tweeted out a post by GOP Rep. Jake Hoffman.

Rep. Hoffman promises to introduce legislation to hold the media accountable for election interference following the FOX10 stunt.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Funny, I haven't watched fox news since election night 2020, when they called Arizona for biden WAY before anyone could have known the outcome, unless...
I know this is a local fox affiliate, I haven't watched my own 'local' propaganda in about 18 months.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Regardless of the ultimate winner....the opposition should call for a recount and investigation into voter fraud.
Not that it will make any difference.
edit on 28-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Tag

Will be interesting to see how the final tally matches the "prediction".

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm sure they're working on new graphics with updated numbers now.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Seems to me like Lake's old co-workers are trying to help get her elected. Because, let's be honest, the only thing this is going to do is galvanize Lake supporters to vote.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Hate to be a broken record, but prepare accordingly.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Seems to me like Lake's old co-workers are trying to help get her elected. Because, let's be honest, the only thing this is going to do is galvanize Lake supporters to vote.

Bingo.

This is election interference. Fox should be held accountable like many have already said in this thread (lul).

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Vegas odds have that race a dead heat. Kari vs. Katie

Actually you can't bet on American elections in the US but off shore is another story.

www.vegasodds.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here in the UK it's normal to run projection/opinion polls and display who is most likely to win. isn't this standard pre-election broadcast held every year rather than a leak of the actual election? I thought Hillary was projected to beat Trump in a landfall before he won the electon?

Fox and the Murdoch Empire are by far the most corrupt news org and an embarrasment to real journalism. it's always had a clear right wing stance and distorts real world events. They're broadcast as entertainment designed to rile up the audience and cause reactions rather than providing factual and useful information to the public.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join