It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Americans working in Chinese tech must quit and come back to US or lose their citizenship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Whatever you do..do not screw it up, cross all your t's and dot all your i's, get all your ducks in a row.

I have a friend who bought a place in Iowa, and then moved, thought he had the right paperwork, and lawyers..well. Turns out he didn't, has to return, will never be admitted now, has to sell the house..what a giant clusterf@ck

Thanks for that advice! I will, check, recheck, and then re check one more time when the time comes lol

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And Foxconn is setting up shop to crank out EV cars and trucks in Ohio.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: TheRedneck

not just Biden or these skills its across the board it seems the headhunting started ramping up when covid kicked in.. even to the point of going after f35 pilots to help the Chinese military defeat the f35.. it goes across all fields air sea and land alongside targeting manufacturing and design skills..

the issue is massive and I can see various govs placing some skillsets under the national security banner and framing it all along the lines of treason..

Does China require their pilots be vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

because electric vehicles dont require fossil fuels to generate the electricity needed to charge the vehicles. When the CA government asked people not to charge their electric vehicles because their power grid couldn't handle the load should have been a red flag.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ohio is no Lithium mine, but Honda is building an EV battery plant here too…
And Intel is building a chip plant outside Columbus.

I should probably get to whittling cool art on walking sticks for a backup plan. In case high tech and transportation flop or China becomes inviting again.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I agree with this move.

However, lets not give credit to biden, his handlers have other plans and the chinese can be an obstruction in the future.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The problem with this move is the timing. With the midterms coming up Biden had to do something to appear tough China. Hence the reason his AG / DOJ announced 13 Chinese intelligence people in the US were attempting to influence the midterm elections.

President Trump's DOJ was prosecuting Chinese nationals at the end of his 1st term. When Biden was instaelled those prosecutions were stopped and dropped.

Gee, I wonder why...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: Annee
As much as I'd love manufacturing in the USA -- it's just not realistic.

We can't compete.

I think people will give up their US citizenship rather than come back under force.

We can't compete because our workers actually have rights lmao. I agree though, let's continue keeping China's population working 12 hours a day to send us our cheap plastic Amazon goods.

speaking of which,

how is our supply chains going?

the great buttyjudge get them sorted out yet?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The problem with this move is the timing. With the midterms coming up Biden had to do something to appear tough China. Hence the reason his AG / DOJ announced 13 Chinese intelligence people in the US were attempting to influence the midterm elections.

President Trump's DOJ was prosecuting Chinese nationals at the end of his 1st term. When Biden was instaelled those prosecutions were stopped and dropped.

Gee, I wonder why...

Agree 100%. The enemies constantly show their cards every day. Every day it gets more and more obvious.
Also I think Xi is cleaning his house of CCP members as well. So much happening these days, it's difficult navigating it all.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

That might explain the removal of XI's predecessor. From what I have heard (no real way to confirm it) was that he was going to object to Xi's 3rd term as President of China. His removal came before the time for the objection.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Roxstar

That might explain the removal of XI's predecessor. From what I have heard (no real way to confirm it) was that he was going to object to Xi's 3rd term as President of China. His removal came before the time for the objection.

Yes I agree. We should watch for anymore removals. The fact that he did this in front of the world to see, sends a message as well. Possibly to any DS operatives involved, and anyone that was involved trying to remove him through a coup.

An article from Pravda. english.pravda.ru...

Says they removed him because he was unwell, but if that was the case, they wouldn't have stopped him from trying to look thru the documents beside him, plus Xi didn't even really look at him. Perhaps he was responsible for the coup?
edit on 26-10-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think it's for the election,But it looks like he was right

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Biden is the man who can take on China, but as usual Congress ruins his chance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join