It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Billion Dollar Judgement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hows this one not on here. It was actually on Fox today.

Stopped working over there for a few minutes and watched, was like it has to be like a billion by the time. So of course, why not make it a cool trillion?

Because I tell ya what, the idea of AJ being able to cough up a billion cash, has to be something like Jeff Bezos coughing up something like I dunno $7 trillion cash? $57 trillion? I dont even keep up on any of this, but what the hell???

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones must pay at least $965 million in damages to numerous families of victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook mass shooting for falsely claiming they were actors who faked the tragedy, a Connecticut jury said on Wednesday. The verdict, which came after three weeks of testimony in a state court in Waterbury, Connecticut, far outstripped the $49 million Jones was ordered to pay in August by a Texas jury in a similar case brought by two other Sandy Hook parents. The Connecticut verdict applies to both Jones and his company, Free Speech Systems LLC, the owner of Jones' Infowars website. FSS filed for bankruptcy in July. The plaintiffs in the Connecticut case included more than a dozen relatives of 20 children and six staff members who were gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December 2012. Jones claimed for years that the massacre was staged as part of a government plot to take away Americans' guns. www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was piggybacked in that thread.

Looking forward to the appeals.

Regardless though, the first amendment took a massive hit today.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hopefully he won't be able to hide his assets.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Did he even make his Sandy Hook case in there, or did he just lay right over? A few years back I looked, nothing to do with all this, and was like damn they got him somehow. If he didnt even print out diagrams and argue his case..............

edit on 12-10-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

Did he even make his Sandy Hook case in there, or did he just lay right over? A few years back I looked, nothing to do with all this, and was like damn they got him somehow. If he didnt even print out diagrams and argue his case..............

In Texas and Connecticut he received directed guilty verdicts. No trial was had.

The two "trials" were only on damages.

There is a third that im currently unfamiliar with.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This is what happens when you try to uncover the criminal liberals gun grabbing agenda!

Sorry, I had to.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They already had him then. This was his world stage. Unless he had NOTHING. I never even got into all that school shooting conspiracy jazz, but this one time I finally started playing a big video about it. It and pretty damn weird some of it, the way I remembered it. And I mean this guy can make serious films. Or at least he used to be able to whatever to. Wen was the last year? Did he get Alzheimer's between now and then?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's a dog and pony show as the courts are rigged.

It's clearly an attempt of the deep state to silence jones as well as anyone else who dares to question all the bs narratives.

Why don't they just make it a quadrillion dollars. It's a f# joke. Although the max payout in Texas is 2 million.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't like to gloat but,

hahahaha

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Bloated greasy Trump sicophantic boot licking grifting piece of sHit.

I want ramen soup made from the tears of this loser and I want it now !

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Seems like that would be several or possible hundreds of times his net worth. The guy makes bank sure but I don’t think lifestraws and iodine made him a billion dollars. He does claim his book on the great reset is actually the best selling book of all time ever. Dubious but if it is he should be able to cough up cash.

Alex still has quite the track record of uncovering gross government activity for anyone who cares to actually look. Is he right all the time? No, but he points in the right direction most of the time.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

What is the monthly payment on $985 Million? What if, and it's a big IF, AJ manages to pay it all off and the next day the world ends. How does he feel?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Pot, meet the kettle.

I'm assuming you know him personally?

Also, what does Trump have to do with this case or the judgement?

Back to facebook please, simpleton.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
LOL, someone owes you 1 billion dollars?? Sounds like you'd be the one with the 'problem' on your hands.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

edit on Wed Oct 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

hahahaha

Quick, don't let the TDS distract you from getting your 7th booster.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

hahahaha

Says Tough Guy from N.Y. . DENY IGNORANCE ........

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meshakhad
Hopefully he won't be able to hide his assets.

Well I am sure he has offshore accounts and homes in non extradition countries. HE will dissapear,and they will not get a dime.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I just wanted to say that I was being sarcastic. I apologize if I duped anyone. One of those guilty conscience things.

Sandy Hook actually happened and those children really are deceased. Alex Jones was incorrect in asserting that the event never happened and that the government used crisis actors with the media to make it seem real.

He was pushing a theory that it never happened and was a lie to enact gun control because "they want to take your guns".

It was popular among people who are paranoid about the government forcibly removing their firearms that they have amassed to protect themselves from the government (who will never try to take their guns). If they do, we're already past being on the way out as a democratic country.
edit on CDT02Thu, 13 Oct 2022 02:55:38 -050000000010b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Was piggybacked in that thread.

Looking forward to the appeals.

Regardless though, the first amendment took a massive hit today.

Can a person have a different thought these days even if it is stupid or outlandish? This is thought police action here. Who cares if someone said it was staged with actors etc... No one in their right mind would believe that and tell me of even one person hurt by Jones saying it was. Was your feelings hurt, did someone need to go to their saferoom? Yes people died, kids died, parents and families hurtled from this ordeal, don't follow BS opinions if it is that big to you.
edit on 13-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

hahahaha

So you do not have issues with Trump suing the Goverment for a trillion over all the fake BS they ran him though for 5+ years now? How many Congress persons said untrue things about Trump? I guess that is 100 millions each by my calculations. Hell, everyone that said the pee tape is true is easily 500 million all by its self, so do you want to also make Trump the first Trillionaire by the illogic used here in this case?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join