It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard FINALLY had her walk-away moment.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

originally posted by: spacedoubt
In other “surprising” news
Lyndsey Graham leaves the closet.

Yawn, now this Russian asset can infiltrate the GOP which has already been compromised by Other Russian assets.
Bunch of assets, I tell ya!

You seriously bought into the Hillary Clinton pushed lie that Tulsi is a Russian Asset? If true please tell me you dont or cant vote in US elections

Not really, my lady said this to me before Hillary said a word about it. So it was pretty obvious back then

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: spacedoubt
In other “surprising” news
Lyndsey Graham leaves the closet.

Yawn, now this Russian asset can infiltrate the GOP which has already been compromised by Other Russian assets.
Bunch of assets, I tell ya!

I'm sure the FBI is negotiating a seven figure bounty for the evidence as I type this.

As elections near all our favorite foreign NGOs have spent hundreds of millions on a bold new initiative to save the world - Operation Derp Speed - to artificially create and amplify specious claims. As always they substitute a large quantity of accusations for any small quality of truth. While herd immunity protects us from disease, only herd mentality can protect us from the dangers of Russian influence. Russian influence being anything that doesn't support endless proxy wars, foreign meddling, influence peddling schemes, anti-science medical tyranny, and the Democrat Party.

With support from valued global citizens like you they'll bring back the golden years of political persecution, one unsubstantiated lie at a time!

A little over the top. But expected.
She’s just a member of the cult.
There’s nothing to investigate.
The cult of fascist control freaks.

I see this as the last gasp of the GOP.
Previously fractured. But now all the different body parts sewn together. Trumpenstienian, if you will.
United body parts, with seething hatred holding it all together.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have carefully followed Tulsi since she quit the vice-chair of the DNC in 2016 to support Bernie and speak out against Clinton.
She is an independent thinking person, she was attacked by Clinton as a Russian asset, when she was a congress woman and active in the military as reserve Lieutenant Colonel. She is against the "Washington Machine".
She was the only person Trump voters would switch too, in 2020.
She is like a left leaning Ron Paul, but she is basically a centrist now.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

" 1. She is an enemy of our Constitutional rights

I am not even exaggerating here. This woman hates the second amendment. Just take a look at her own campaign site! "

www.renegadetribune.com...

Just Another Wolf in Sheep's Clothing IMO .........

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

She is no even hiding behind sheeps clothes, she is a globalist groomed just like Newsome the weirdo and that other guy from Canada, they look like sibblings.

From your link, this should be an eye opener, when I got a bad feeling about a person I am always right, call it intuition,

She gives me bad vibes, she is a lier.

She is a member of CFR
Don’t believe me? Check their membership list. The Council on Foreign Relations is a “globalist” institution that has been involved with almost every presidential candidate in recent history. I remember the only candidate who was not a member of the CFR in the 2008 election was Ron Paul, who talked a better game than Gabbard, but still functioned as controlled opposition.

I cannot stand globalist.

This women have her eyes on the white house and just like Newsome he should never be allowed to even be close to become president.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There is an article I saw today that she just shot to third place for the GOP 2024 nomination behind Trump(1) and Desantis (2) and that is just in 2 days.....pretty crazy. She basically has a shot to be any GOP VP at this point.
edit on 13-10-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
DeSantis/Gabbard ticket.

...would make things interesting.

Told ya.

Lol

Tulsi Gabbard overtakes Mike Pence as the third favorite candidate to win Republican 2024 presidential nomination - less than 48 hours after she quit the Democrats

edit on 13-10-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Reagan was a democrat turned GOP seemed to work out quite well for him, Gabbard could pull in every bulldog democrat in the country.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" 1. She is an enemy of our Constitutional rights

I am not even exaggerating here. This woman hates the second amendment. Just take a look at her own campaign site! "

www.renegadetribune.com...

Just Another Wolf in Sheep's Clothing IMO .........

That is why I can't vote for her. But I still respect her for having convictions.

Even if she disagrees with me on an issue I can't agree to disagree about. I'd still rather deal with her than deal with someone who has taken money from the Chinese government.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

On the JRE podcast Tulsi Gabbard mentioned the Military Industry Complex

Quite a rarity, MSM would just brush it off as a CT.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Reagan was a democrat turned GOP seemed to work out quite well for him, Gabbard could pull in every bulldog democrat in the country.

The Difference is with Reagan he was the one that pushed the arming of Jihadists in the ME.
Remember how well that went for us all?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I can remember she being the first Democrat that sounded logical during the debates and was left wondering why other dems didn't sound like her.

I think my animal spirit is Rottweiler, just get me close enough, all I gotta do is sniff her... I can tell!

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Reminder that some people said Trump was a Democrat plant.

Some still believe that because their egos are too large to admit they got something wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
FYI 10.18.2022

Last week, when Tulsi announced she's leaving the Democratic party, and spoke of how they've failed America and Americans, the U.S. News Media began panicking. And now Ms. Gabbard is adding real star-power to GOP candidates, ahead of next month's huge mid-term elections. Like this...

Tulsi Gabbard, the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate who announced last week she was leaving her party, will campaign alongside Arizona Republican gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake and Arizona Republican Senate nominee Blake Masters on Tuesday.

Lake’s campaign made the announcement in an email on Monday night that Gabbard will join the two Republicans and the state party’s nominee for attorney general, Abe Hamadeh, at a young Republican forum in Chandler, Ariz., which is located in the suburbs of Phoenix.

The event will mark the end of a whirlwind week for the former Hawaii congresswoman after she announced last Tuesday she could no longer remain in the Democratic Party, less than three years after she ended her campaign for the party’s presidential nomination.
More at: thehill.com...

Democrats are now wondering out loud, what did they lose the support and membership of such a smart, charismatic individual like former Congresswoman and Presidential candidate, Tulsi Gabbard.

Who Is Tulsi Gabbard: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
March 23, 2023 fyi

Arizona Senator KYRSTEN SINEMA should follow in Tulsi Gabbard's steps.

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, I-Ariz., has been trashing her Democratic colleagues to Republicans since becoming an independent, according to Politico.

During several Republican receptions and retreats this year, Sinema publicly belittled her Democratic colleagues and praised her GOP allies, even flipping off President Joe Biden's White House in one instance, according to the report.
More at: www.salon.com...

Sinema is obviously a discerning and sharp INDEPENDENT Thinker. She should fully exit from Democrats.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism," Gabbard said in an excerpt posted to Twitter.

They've been an elitist cabal for decades.

In 2016, Thomas Frank, a pretty liberal author and journalist, wrote a book about this. "Listen, Liberal: Whatever Happened to the Party of the People?" In it, he argues the Democrat party has been completely co-oped by elitists since at least Obama's campaign and arguably earlier. He calls them "the professional class."

And it makes perfect sense. Think of all the big money that is staunchly Democrat. Big Banks, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Education, Hollywood, the list goes on.

The thing is, many Democrats are aware of this. They just don't want the blue-collar folks who still vote Democrat to catch on and realize this party does nothing for them and is all about the upper-middle class and the rich. If you bring it up to the elitists, their response is basically "You're just realizing this? Sucker."

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

IE 'security' for the globalists.

I like DeSantis

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join