It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard FINALLY had her walk-away moment.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism," Gabbard said in an excerpt posted to Twitter.

It finally happened. About 6 years too late for my reckoning. When she ran for president, the DNC completely treated her like garbage. They barely acknowledged that she even existed, and shifted the goalposts multiple times to keep her from getting any traction.

She's right, of course. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has basically acknowledged that the only thing keeping him from becoming a Republican is that he doesn't want Mitch McConnell to be the Senate majority leader. (Quite reasonable, since Mitch deserves to be in prison every bit as much as the Clintons do.)

Joe Manchin Should cut the cord and come over from the dark side.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Is it really "walking away" when one has already been shunned? A better title might be "Tulsi finally gets the hint". A bit slow, but she got there, so credit to her.
I mean, isn't that a bit ridiculous to say when everything across the board polled is a megative for democrats to the point of an actual midterm slaughter, do you really truly believe what you're saying?

The only hints here were the ones she'd been expressing on Fox while other Dems hid from the largest rated network in America.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Tulsi on Carlson right now ripping The Democrat Party a whole new one. She's good. She's reeeeel good 😎

She's ripping and making sense at the same time !!!!!😎

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Tulsi on Carlson right now ripping The Democrat Party a whole new one. She's good. She's reeeeel good 😎

She's ripping and making sense at the same time !!!!!😎

Do ya think anyone would ever trust Benedict Arnold after he did his deed?

I would never have been able to trust Gabbard for too many reasons.

Never forget she's a politician.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Yeahbut just think of the fun she'll have ripping and cutting 😁

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

edit on Tue Oct 11 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In other “surprising” news
Lyndsey Graham leaves the closet.

Yawn, now this Russian asset can infiltrate the GOP which has already been compromised by Other Russian assets.
Bunch of assets, I tell ya!

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
DeSantis/Gabbard ticket.

...would make things interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Yawn, now this Russian asset can infiltrate the GOP which has already been compromised by Other Russian assets.

I'm sure the FBI is negotiating a seven figure bounty for the evidence as I type this.

As elections near all our favorite foreign NGOs have spent hundreds of millions on a bold new initiative to save the world - Operation Derp Speed - to artificially create and amplify specious claims. As always they substitute a large quantity of accusations for any small quality of truth. While herd immunity protects us from disease, only herd mentality can protect us from the dangers of Russian influence. Russian influence being anything that doesn't support endless proxy wars, foreign meddling, influence peddling schemes, anti-science medical tyranny, and the Democrat Party.

With support from valued global citizens like you they'll bring back the golden years of political persecution, one unsubstantiated lie at a time!

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sorry to break the party, but I do not trust her no a bit, is something about her that does not feel right, she can talk all the garbage she wants about Democrats, she could be a spy to infiltrate the Republicans.

When I look at her face, she looks like it could be sibling to Newsome and that other guy from Canada, they look alike.

Who knows the globalist clones, nope she is not right.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I figured this day was coming.

I can’t put this all on the DNC though. I like Tulsi, she seems like one of the few politicians who I think might have genuine intentions. But she should have had the self awareness some time ago that she didn’t fit into the DNC, purely because I think she might have good intentions lol.
The probably with this thinking is that people like her and even Trump are beholden to advisor support and recommendation.

Many of these people do pull their own strings, however, they do need assistance for the overall plan and current status on peoples temperament and feeling.

It's why we question the, "why" when we know it "should". Factor in this, you'll have a much better frame of reference from individual perspectives.

It's entirely possible she wanted to leave a long time ago, however, due to her position and current obligations, just didn't feel right probably.

I think some stay as they think they can change the party from the inside. Then realise that is impossible, The RNC and DNC was bought decades ago, By the corporations and Billionaires. Who now are the real power of government. That is why nothing is ever done to help the people. Just the huge donors to the two parties.

I have to agree that the Big Two are beyond saving.

I've said it before, I think it will take someone really big to run 3rd party. Someone like Trump, Bernie Sanders, Obama--people that have cults of personality, followers that vote for THEM rather than the party.

They'll probably still lose the first time, but they'll get way more than the usual paltry 1% 3rd party candidates typically pull down. That will shatter the spell over most of the voters that voting for a 3rd party candidate is "wasting their vote."

Next time said person runs, they will get even more of the vote because people who liked them but didn't want to throw away their vote last time will break away.

It's a process. Party shifts don't happen in one election. It probably takes 3 or 4 election cycles. Unfortunately no one on either side seems to have the balls or the patience to do it.

ETA: Yes, I know Obama can't run again, I was just using him as an example of politicians who have devoted followers that would still support them without the D or R after their name. I don't necessarily want any of those 3 to be president.
edit on 12 10 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
After leaving the dysfunctional Democrat party and torching it on her way out, Tulsi has wasted no time endorsing MAGA America First Republican candidates.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After leaving the dysfunctional Democrat party and torching it on her way out, Tulsi has wasted no time endorsing MAGA America First Republican candidates.

www.foxnews.com...

She's really busting nuts 😁

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is a democrats spy, and somebody no to be trusted my mark words, she is bad news for the Republicans,

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

You seriously bought into the Hillary Clinton pushed lie that Tulsi is a Russian Asset? If true please tell me you dont or cant vote in US elections

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

She is a democrats spy, and somebody no to be trusted my mark words, she is bad news for the Republicans,

You could easily be right ! 🐇

The strategy might be the old "hide it in plain sight" tactic so bazaar it can't be true !!

Worked for the Manchin-Sinema Scam even with Mancin's staged boat scene and Sinema's faked bathroom harassment scene ☠️

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I dont think so at all, I think what happened is when she started running for a candidate, and they railroaded her after she was absolutely Destroying all the other Democrats in the debates, especially Kamala and Biden, she woke up to what the democrat party REALLY was and the direction they wanted to take the US.

I watched a few interviews with her and i also watched her on Rogan, it was abundantly clear that she was slapped awake by the immediate disnfo campaign that they started on her when she started going up in the polls.

She actually sued Hillary and some of the other news agencies and they retracted their story

People CAN wake up.

Im not saying dont be cautious , but I am saying to watch what people actually DO and not just what they say, and so far from her actions she seems to genuinely be disenfranchised with the Democrat party and what they stand for.

Hell she was away in Iraq because she was enlisted at the time, and they started making up stories why she couldnt make the debates when it was clear she was deployed.

No, I think shes genuine, but only time will tell

But thats why i always urge people not to go off what people say but what their actions are

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I bet she will join the Republican party by the mid terms, in order to pursue her political career, let's wait and see.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

" Honestly, I could live with a bit of crookedness. " Ah , NO

" I think we all know people we accept into our circles who have a questionable moral compass, and sometimes we even still love them. "

Again , NO .

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well , She's a Politician , and We All Know they All Lie A lot !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join