It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron faked the vax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No rational person would take the covid shot.

Fear creates irrationality in even the most rational person.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yes, that's statistically obvious. That Queensland premier got booted because of corruption, maybe she was a liability for being too obvious. When the mob gets going they will just hang them.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Where are the shills? They're normally here by now.
🤨
edit on 10-10-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

Thank Lord there's no zombies
edit on 10-10-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

All the people at the top faked it. The publicity of them taking the shots all looked dicey in Queensland the premier didn't have a needle in the syringe. Which might prove that they are more stupid than evil. If there is an average serious reaction rate in the general population of 7.7% where are all the sick Parliamentarians? the few that got sick seem to be the honest ones.

The fakesination is obviously world wide. www.bitchute.com...

I don't mean to sound severe but the ringleaders
hypothetically speaking

will things be as facile
with faking the guillotine?

# 1630

edit on 10-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: hypothetically speaking

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

only for so long, the wax has collapsed along with trust in the uk not even the over 70s are buying into it any more.. if you can lose the captive ones who are meant to need it the most then the fear mongering no longer works especially the you'll kill granny ones..

in the us the number of fully vaccinated is at 4%.. its how far they really have lost the room on this.. so if 4% are fully vaxed in the US then it is easy to say most gov/local gov agencies and institutions and corporate boards are at a similar level..

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Do you have sources for that US %?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: anonentity

And I can garuntee he's just one of many politicians, celebrities and athletes that faked taking the vax.

Dear God I hope the French people take to the streets over this.

Well you can see athletes like Kyrie Irving who sat out practically 2 NBA seasons and lost $100 million for not taking the vax, that tells u something right there lol he really didn't want to take it.

www.marketwatch.com...#:~:text=Nets%20star%20Kyrie% 20Irving%20says,for%20refusing%20COVID%20vaccine%20%2D%20MarketWatch

Other athletes got caught faking their vax card like Antonio Brown and Evander Kane. I bet tons of athletes got friends or relatives to go and get vaxxed "for them". Most places you don't have to show ID you just said Ur name and they would vax you and fill out the card for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
A lot of people faked it. Thousands got caught in Spain buying vaxx cards including a pharma CEO. Nobody wants that absolute poison. Well except for those who are brainwashed.

Very likely rich people/Elitists had likely faked it.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Here in Western Aus, McGowan got his jab with the cap blatantly on the syringe, the nurse never swabbed the injection site before pretending to jab him and she wasn't wearing gloves. The whole thing wasn't even faked well, quite insulting really.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Someone will end up dead.

It’s obvious even to the most pro Vax person.

The Vax not only doesn’t work.

You will be lucky if it doesn’t kill you.

Sources in my signature say that it's safe and effective.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oikos

Sounds made up, why not just get a flu shot and say it's covid?

You probably saw a staged photo shoot for the press, not a faked one.

Perfectly normal, like how they do reshoots for foundation laying ceremony.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
"McGowan didn't fake it, he staged it"

Can't make this up 😂

Why did they vehemently deny it was faked then?

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is being covered by TGP now:

French Politician and Ex-Presidential Candidate Jean Lasalle Says COVID Vaccine Nearly Killed Him – Claims Macron and Others Faked their Vax Status

In an interview with NTD broadcast on Sunday, former French presidential candidate Jean Lasalle accused President Emmanuel Macron and other members of the French government of lying about their vaccination status.

Jean Lassalle is a French politician who represented the 4th constituency of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in the National Assembly from 2002 to June 21, 2022. He ran for president in 2017 and earned 435,301 votes.

Lasalle admitted he had the COVID-19 vaccine and that it nearly killed him. He revealed that he had undergone a total of four surgical procedures this year.

“I got the Johnson vaccine that almost killed me, that warped my heart. I have had four surgeries since January 3rd of this year. And then there, it is in the Ambroise Paré clinic that the surgeon who trained with another one in the besides, succeeded in putting me the auricles in place, except to make them function normally. Otherwise, I would certainly be dead,” Lasalle said

edit on 11-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: oikos

Sounds made up, why not just get a flu shot and say it's covid?

You probably saw a staged photo shoot for the press, not a faked one.

Perfectly normal, like how they do reshoots for foundation laying ceremony.

Everything you say sounds made up. EVERYTHING.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The reality is, no head of state could or would take an experimental vaccine purely for security reasons.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yes, that's statistically obvious. That Queensland premier got booted because of corruption, maybe she was a liability for being too obvious. When the mob gets going they will just hang them.

Premier Palaszczuk hasn't been booted. She's still lording over us Queenslanders. The Chief Medical Officer that presided over everything that lead up to this, Dr Jeanette Young, however, went on to be appointed Governer of Queensland. Yep, the only person who can sack a government.

She got out just before mandates were announced. The man that was going to be the new Chief resigned 3 days before he was going to take over and no one could work out why. Was pretty obvious in hindsight.
edit on 11-10-2022 by TheAiIsLying because: More info

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

They never appear until 1 1/2 page, and second one comes before page 3 but no earlier than page 2.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Bravo - I get fed up with those saying "They got what they deserved", that's a disgusting attitude. Most people were shocked into fearful compliance, believing the deception which was peddled relentlessly, they didn't 'deserve' anything, they deserved to be given the truth & not to be manipulated, but sadly that didn't happen. Non-vaxxers should be gracious to those who were tricked into taking the vaxx, and should be helping them to get the knowledge they need to detoxify their systems as much as they possibly can under the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

I heard somewhere that she had gotten busted for taking the drug money and got out.

<< 1   >>

join