It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron faked the vax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The huge allegation by a french politician who says macron and the top gov. official are vax free. Jean Lasal has blown them away. He almost died of the Johnson and is really pissed. This is just starting to trend it will probably go big. www.bitchute.com...

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Someone will end up dead.

It’s obvious even to the most pro Vax person.

The Vax not only doesn’t work.

You will be lucky if it doesn’t kill you.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just shows he's not dumb.

No rational person would take the covid shot.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

And I can garuntee he's just one of many politicians, celebrities and athletes that faked taking the vax.

Dear God I hope the French people take to the streets over this.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
A lot of people faked it. Thousands got caught in Spain buying vaxx cards including a pharma CEO. Nobody wants that absolute poison. Well except for those who are brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

All the people at the top faked it. The publicity of them taking the shots all looked dicey in Queensland the premier didn't have a needle in the syringe. Which might prove that they are more stupid than evil. If there is an average serious reaction rate in the general population of 7.7% where are all the sick Parliamentarians? the few that got sick seem to be the honest ones.

The fakesination is obviously world wide. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 9-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Someone will end up dead.

It’s obvious even to the most pro Vax person.

The Vax not only doesn’t work.

You will be lucky if it doesn’t kill you.

If your dead than no need to fear the shakaka virus. Maybe that was the point all along.
cheers homes

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The huge allegation by a french politician who says macron and the top gov. official are vax free. Jean Lasal has blown them away. He almost died of the Johnson and is really pissed. This is just starting to trend it will probably go big. www.bitchute.com...

The US Congress and top White House officials "carved" themselves out of the vaccine mandate...along with their families and staffers.

That should tell THE WHOLE FREAKIN WORLD to stay the hell away from the Covid-19 vaccines!

Those who know this, and got vaccinated anyway, have gotten, or well get, what they deserve.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They have conned the sheep, I think they call it being a Judas Goat" This is from the Queensland premier which is obvious a faked shot. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

They have conned the sheep, I think they call it being a Judas Goat" This is from the Queensland premier which is obvious a faked shot. www.bitchute.com...

I don't know who she is, but according to the video, 🇦🇺QLD Premier Anastacia Palaszczuk FAKED getting vaccine/shot.

It's all about money and manipulating people/power.

Money made by Pharmaceuticals from World Governments.

Money paid to governments from Pharmaceuticals (aka "kickbacks") for pushing the vaccines.

Money paid to medical professionals (by people, insurance, Medicare/caid) to treat those who (by design) develop illnesses from the vaccines...for decades to come.

Money SAVED due to older vaccinated people dying sooner than they would have otherwise.

It's ALWAYS all about money and power.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know who she is, but according to the video, 🇦🇺QLD Premier Anastacia Palaszczuk FAKED getting vaccine/shot.

It's all about money and manipulating people/power.

Money made by Pharmaceuticals from World Governments.

Money paid to governments from Pharmaceuticals (aka "kickbacks") for pushing the vaccines.

Money paid to medical professionals (by people, insurance, Medicare/caid) to treat those who (by design) develop illnesses from the vaccines...for decades to come.

Money SAVED due to older vaccinated people dying sooner than they would have otherwise.

It's ALWAYS all about money and power.

The savings from people dying literally goes into politicians pockets. It's no different than the mafia or cartel.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Those who know this, and got vaccinated anyway, have gotten, or well get, what they deserve.

Not based and satan-pilled

Nobody deserves the manipulation.
Nobody had solid information.
Minimizing damages and placing legal liability is a start.
An ounce of truth to its actual purpose would help.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The US Congress and top White House officials "carved" themselves out of the vaccine mandate...along with their families and staffers.

That should tell THE WHOLE FREAKIN WORLD to stay the hell away from the Covid-19 vaccines!

That's pretty harsh. No one deserves dying from alien bloodclots in their heart just because they obeyed the prevailing narrative from the media.

That's the majority of the human race, literally. How bad is the situation, are they all really going to die within the next decade? Mass extinction event?

I never got it and never got covid. I was working in the public the entire time. It's probably because I'm RH negative and smoke cigarettes though.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

They're calling for testing of the other politicians now.
Rut row George

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I appreciate the heads up, and not to diminish or spurn the guys efforts, but ...

YOU DON'T SAY, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

I hope not brother.
A lot of my family members took them.
Including my young niece.
Jesus or the gd marines need to intervene.
This topic is some 100 proof nightmare juice, honestly.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I pointed this out to my brainwashed son. He got angry and said he wasn't going to discuss it.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

France is on the march with protests against high cost of power and cost of living in general. Yellow-vests never went away, none of this has been covered in Western MSM, some reporting in Iran.

IMV, Macron is unmitigated POS.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

you know that all the club members got a saline shot.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Thrumbo

I hope not brother.
A lot of my family members took them.
Including my young niece.
Jesus or the gd marines need to intervene.
This topic is some 100 proof nightmare juice, honestly.

You just made me think of the marines. Almost all of our armed forces were forced to take the jab.

This could get very ugly. At least we have the second amendment for when the Chinese and Russians come. Their vaxes weren't the kind that kills you 😨
edit on CDT09Sun, 09 Oct 2022 21:40:15 -050000000010b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join