It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflation is going to fall just as fast as it rose MW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here come more "Positive, Good News Articles for Liberals/Democrats" right before the mid terms.

Giving the readers/audience the illusion convincing them that Inflation is going to fall just as fast as it rose and that everything would be all returned to normal and rosy.

Yet there was a warning from a Billionaire the other week ago.

That the worst is yet to come.
Inflation is going to fall just as fast as it rose MW

What is still missing in the article or the so called prediction is food prices which is amusing.

If Inflation is going to fall just as fast as it rose.
Why haven't they mentioned anything at all on the food prices?

Regarding their claims in the article.

That the rents are dropping.
Which rents specifically are they dropping now? and if so by how much exactly? if its just by a small percentage than its really not a massive drop if rents are indeed dropping.

So should the prices of the home/houses.
But that isn't what is happening.

Retailers are slashing prices to clear excess inventory

The whole idea that Retailers are slashing prices to clear excess inventory as a sign of recovery is nonsense, majority of Retailers arent going to cut/slash a expensive item.

This article is an example how they are in a desperation mode trying to convince you that the economy is going to be back to normal.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Billionaire Carl Icahn warns the 'worst is yet to come'

"Inflation is going to fall just as fast as it rose "

“We printed up too much money, and just thought the party would never end. And the party’s over,”

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Seems like they want us to believe in a lie once again so they can gain votes in the upcoming election. So many things in an economy are based on belief and there are experts out there that know how to stir up beliefs. In this case, the inflation is not going to reverse in the near future. In fact, it will be lucky if it just slows down over the next six months for things people need, like electricity and fuel to heat the house and foods and other necessities.

Just a political lie again, maybe in a year or two things will get better, but not in the short term. Sure, people will be broke and lose their homes and home prices will crash, but remember, home prices are just a part of inflation, and interest rates going crazy will destroy some people's ability to survive, credit card payments will rise a lot and people will be broke. But still need to eat, have shelter and heat, and get to work.

The Liberals and Democrats running things must believe everyone is dumb, sorry you guys, there are lots of people left out here with common sense.
edit on 8-10-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Hitting the nail on the head again Vnex.

The annoying thing is that people actually fall for this BS.

I saw Biden swaggering around with his Trumpisms and realised that the world is beyond FUBAR.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This might be true however the prices will remain the same and not fall back to pre inflation times. People will be happy to see prices stabilize and forget they are paying 25 to 50 per cent more than 2 years ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Inflation = I NEED FOREVER LOVE AT TODAY'S IDEA OF NONSENSE

For those that live internationally, inflation or the cost of eating, traveling , medical and housing, nothing has gone down in the last 20 months.
Since much of the worlds population eats rice which has gone up by 25% in one year, a near collapse of the kindness of sharing and caring is the ONLY THING THAT IS GOING TO DISAPPEAR

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

This article is an example how they are in a desperation mode trying to convince you that the economy is going to be back to normal.

The author only seems to write economy/stock articles. I did not see any pro liberal articles. Why do you think he is paid off or bias?

I do hope the markets improve and same with inflation. Ive seen enough doom and gloom to take the "sky is falling" conspiracy theory posts with a grain of salt.

What economists are predicting serious inflation and market crashes?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I saw Biden swaggering around with his Trumpisms and realised that the world is beyond FUBAR.

While Biden plays the blame game, Trump did very much the same thing.
www.washingtonpost.com...

A usual game politicians play when things aren't going their way.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NeonPyramid

I did not see any pro liberal articles

I never mentioned that this article was pro Liberal its the tone of the art lice the same way how Biden said "We arent in Recession" but you know that isn't the true.

Imagine if Liberal readers keep finding more economic news stories of the outlook not pointing in the rosy frame this could be bad for the Liberals locally.

In the article from MW i had posted.
There is nothing that mentions rents for those who live in residential complexes like apartment building residential zones.

Rent in many blue and big cities had being rising not lowering.

Nothing in the article talks about the food prices.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
ye im not buying it to op imho they are looking for a reset they usally use world wars for that the superpowers i mean

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Same thing happened when the Euro came....price remained the same, they only changed the monetary symbol from Deutsche Mark to Euro.

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This might be true however the prices will remain the same and not fall back to pre inflation times. People will be happy to see prices stabilize and forget they are paying 25 to 50 per cent more than 2 years ago.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
And are rents going to return to normal -
Instead of being $3,000 per month for a tiny little dump??

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The utility man was here Friday, reading our meters for gas and electric -
He told us costs would be skyrocketing this winter.
Prepare yourselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have heard way too many people I trust tell me we haven't seen the worst yet and it could be really bad. I'd much rather base my decisions on that thinking than we are all going to be puppies and Cadillacs in a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeonPyramid

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

While Biden plays the blame game, Trump did very much the same thing.
www.washingtonpost.com...

A usual game politicians play when things aren't going their way.

That's not what I was referring to.

I was implying that Biden is starting to talk like Trump to try and drag voters back to the left.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
At best things will stabilize at the "new normal". Prices will not go down. Also Brain Dead Biden intends to keep his current polices in place which should double or triple fuel prices by the 2024 election. Those extra charges will percolate through the system raising prices even more. The system is stumbling under $5.00 a gallon diesel prices. Wait until they're $8, $10, or $15 a gallon. People are going to die.

If the Republicans fail at the midterm elections there may not be a 2024 election or even a country in 2024. The great depression of 2023 and 2024 will finish it when the economy collapses and the Weimar inflation levels kick in.

I would say we're an hour in on the simulation.
edit on 9-10-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

If the Republicans fail at the midterm elections there may not be a 2024 election or even a country in 2024. The great depression of 2023 and 2024 will finish it when the economy collapses and the Weimar inflation levels kick in.

I fear you are absolutely correct, if Republicans don't take over we are doomed.
Have never seen anything like this, it's not just crippling inflation, it's $3,000 rents (in the flood zones of NJ??), nothing is reduced in price - everything is steadily increasing to triple the price it was, the sudden overpopulation in our area is forcing people out, and where do we go with the horrendous rents -
All of this started as soon as Biden came in.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Rents are dropping because people are getting foreclosed on and becoming homeless, so in theory, there will be a housing glut after enough people are evicted from their apartments or lose their homes in foreclosure.

Food is obviously going nowhere but up, same with gasoline since Saudi Arabia just kicked Brandon in the nuts and are reducing output by at least 2 million barrels per day.

The car market is also starting to be in a glut, since nobody is buying cars at the current hyper inflated prices and repossessions are at an all time high.

Yep, everything in hunky dory.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

When it comes politically i do not trust either parties let alone the Republicans.

The Republicans are hawkish when it comes to their foreign policy. Nothing will change when and if Republicans do win.

The last time they had a majority what have they done during the Trump admin? expect bicker agaisnt Trump?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The fed said they wanted inflation for decades, they said they were targeting 2% but if you calculate it like they did before Clinton made all the changes to the CPI in the 1990s, and the methodology they used for the calculations it has always been above 8%.

Most of the monetary inflation flowed into the stock market, via stock buybacks. The fed pushed interest rates to zero for over 10 years, that caused the entire interest rates structure to fall down to historic lows, so even junk bonds were yielding like 2-4$. That made it easy for corporations to sell new bonds then buy back their stock with the proceeds.

But I guess even fed induced ponzi scams and bubbles have limits and they reached theirs, so now the inflation they tried so desperately to create in the real economy is finally bearing fruition. Interest rates will continue to rise because the fed can't push rates above the real rate of inflation because the government rolls it's debts, so higher interest rates will make it really hard to continue rolling on down the road.

Plus inefficient economies will have higher interest rates and produce shortages and other problems that ulimately lead to higher costs. Efficient well run economies have low interest rates naturally, the fed produced artificial low rates so it all flowed into speculation, not production.

top topics

join