It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden Says Our Deaths May Be Near - Armageddon is a Real Possibility Now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE...NOT ACCEPTABLE! AGREED? 

No, unfortunately its not agreed and is very acceptible.

Gotta protect the govt laundry mat

You're not concerned that we have a legitimate mental case in the White House?

If so, that's your prerogative.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We got rid of that guy a couple years ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE...NOT ACCEPTABLE! AGREED? 

No, unfortunately its not agreed and is very acceptible.

Gotta protect the govt laundry mat

If so, that's your prerogative.

81 million voted for him.

..whats to be concerned about....?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Why stop now? This is exactly what the Biden administration has been dreaming of.

Scorched earth policy in play.

You have to hope that Joe Biden loves his family (wife/children/grandkids), and that they will keep him from pulling the nuclear trigger in retaliation for Russia using a baby nuke in Ukraine. We already know from Joe's actions that humankind means little to him.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Thank God you're in the minority. A SHRINKING minority at that.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PureBlood

Nicholas Rockefellar said to Aaron Russo “What do you care about people for? Take care of yourself and your own family.”

If we see friends and family of Putin heading south of the Equator, we'll know something big (and deadly) is about to happen in Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The people on this thread that want to retaliate with nuclear weapons against Russia if they Use a tactical nuke on Ukraine you should ask yourself this question:

Is defending Ukraine worth the total annialation of you, your family , this country and everyone related to you from a Nuclear holocaust that makes the planet uninhabitable for 1000 years?

Choose wisely
edit on 6-10-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

None of this I say again None of this would be happening if 'Joe Biden' was not President , Trump for all his flaws would have never allowed any of this to even be thought of much less happen.

That cannot be stressed enough.
Not only is Biden destroying this country with his failed Liberal reject policies, the entire world is at stake from his failures.
The supposed 81 million “Trump hurt my feelz” voters are responsible for this.

Former President Trump says he can put together a team that would put an end to the escalation NOW, and the war soon thereafter.

Biden's pride, arrogance, stubbornness, lack of self-confidence, callousness and dementia, will not let him accept the former President's offer of assistance.

I hope Republicans will speak up on this life and death matter!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

None of this I say again None of this would be happening if 'Joe Biden' was not President , Trump for all his flaws would have never allowed any of this to even be thought of much less happen.

That cannot be stressed enough.
Not only is Biden destroying this country with his failed Liberal reject policies, the entire world is at stake from his failures.
The supposed 81 million “Trump hurt my feelz” voters are responsible for this.

Former President Trump says he can put together a team that would put an end to the escalation NOW, and the war soon thereafter.

Biden's pride, arrogance, stubbornness, lack of self-confidence, callousness and dementia, will not let him accept the former President's offer of assistance.

I hope Republicans will speak up on this life and death matter!

I agree Bidens and Zelenskys EGOS might end up killing Everyone on the planet

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Did Trump put us on the verge of nuclear war? Nope.
Did Trump soak the American people with high gas prices and rampant inflation? Nope.
Did Trump open the southern border to let millions of illegals into this country with open arms? Nope

I could go on but unless you are completely stupid, you should get the point.

The mental reject is in office right now but your hurt feelz is blinding you to it.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Imagine being the CEO of the largest corporation in the world. You're at a shareholder's meeting and you give a little speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thanks to my leadership in the past two years, this company is closer to bankruptcy than it has been in 60 years. We will continue on the same course. I thank you for your support."

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Did Trump put us on the verge of nuclear war? Nope.
Did Trump soak the American people with high gas prices and rampant inflation? Nope.
Did Trump open the southern border to let millions of illegals into this country with open arms? Nope

I could go on but unless you are completely stupid, you should get the point.

The mental reject is in office right now but your hurt feelz is blinding you to it.

Dude. Trump made mean tweets. And he's a total jerk. That hurts feelings. And feelings matter. A lot.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Tactical nukes being used is not against international law. We would use them if we were losing a lot of our military personel and equipment. So, if the USA would use them why can't Russia?

If I remember right, they are most often made using depleted Uranium or something like that and there is not that much fallout from them. Some here know more about this than I do.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yo the only thing im getting from this whole russia/ukraine mess is that Joe Biden and company REALLY love Ukraine. This is a fact, no?

Why do they love Ukraine so much? I wonder if given the opportunity would biden be all for sending U.S. troops to the fight? Why hasnt he? Would the public support that?

Dunno bro. But lets send 50 more billion over because get why not ukraine is apparently the most important country on the planet now. Russia just woke up one morning and chose violence.

Yep legit.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Whoever is running the Biden administration is the problem, not Biden. Guessing who is pulling the strings does not help much. But whoever is obviously wants a War with Russia.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This whole scene is almost like movie "Don't look up". People don't believe this is gonna happen, well look like it's gonna blow up.

What is the chance Putin press the red button? 75%? 80%? 99.9%?

Putin

edit on 6-10-2022 by whiteblack because: Thank goodness for edit feature

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
This is some absolutely bats@it rhetoric for the Resident in chief at Pennsylvania Ave to say to the American public.
I read that dementia starts making people say stuff they would normally not say like when he cursed the F bomb in front of Cameras the other day.

Biden is losing his mental state and that freaks me out

Can you imagine if Trump was caught on camera saying
“ You don’t F@ck with a Trump!”

Trump would get impeached again!

Right...those of us who follow reports of what Joe Biden does or says, can see how he is deteriorating and also how people around him are reacting as the deterioration continues.

What makes matters worse (in their minds) is that Kamala is liked even less than Joe, and has no Washington D.C. connections.

The (now) 40+ FBI Agents who have come to members of Congress asking them to stop the madness, demonstrates how dangerous things are becoming, with Joe Biden in charge.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Called it

But wasn’t really a hard call to make, unfortunately. Before losing or after losing, it will be a handful all to avoid the GOP from fixing domestic issues like the economy by fixing industry and infrastructure.

Lots of things happen during the fog of war, just saying.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

IDK Ahab.

If theres some funny business around restricting voting at this juncture, im not sure the intention will be taken at face value.

Although most know the mail in and absenee conflation to the point of illegality was made, they had 8 months to get that plan going, arguably more.

Voting is in a month now.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

Nobody took Obama seriously when he said Joe Biden would be a President who's dangerous for America.

Nobody (but a few of us) is taking Biden seriously when he says the End of Most Life may happen while he's in charge.

Do you have sources on these? I can't find anything on either.

Obama says JOE is a Living Time Bomb: www.cbs19news.com...

Biden says Armageddon while he's President is Very Possible: www.foxnews.com...

Anyone who loves their family should be contacting our Congressional Representatives tomorrow. Send an e-mail with a link to Joe Biden's statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join