It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden Says Our Deaths May Be Near - Armageddon is a Real Possibility Now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
The people on this thread that want to retaliate with nuclear weapons against Russia if they Use a tactical nuke on Ukraine you should ask yourself this question:

Is defending Ukraine worth the total annialation of you, your family , this country and everyone related to you from a Nuclear holocaust that makes the planet uninhabitable for 1000 years?

Choose wisely

I don't think there are many people in the USA who want to retaliate against Russia's use of a small nuke, with a direct U.S. strike on Russia's troops in Ukraine...not even a conventional MOAB bomb.

Hopefully we will see that insanity and let Russia and Ukraine fight without any U.S. assistance, to avoid a quick ramp-up to "Armageddon".

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Imagine being the CEO of the largest corporation in the world. You're at a shareholder's meeting and you give a little speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thanks to my leadership in the past two years, this company is closer to bankruptcy than it has been in 60 years. We will continue on the same course. I thank you for your support."

I would say our CEO has been co-opted by a competitor, and immediately call a board-vote on whether to remove him or not.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It wouldn't be the first reset we've ever had in human history. There are so many bunkers built though. Is there an accurate estimate for the expected survivors from the official government bunkers for the ruling class?

Why isn't there a movement for the average citizen to know the plans in place of a dire event? Are we allowed to make these plans as whole communities without govt, or is that not allowed?

Or are we supposed to just sit around and wait until somebody rolls in and gives us orders? Seriously though. We're going to have to have a national barter/trade network and a way to go about helping eachother in a world without law and order. I'd like to think that we're not so divided so as to be willfully isolated and aggressive toward one another.

Hopefully those that rebuild will scorn the political menagerie that has rotted the country to it's core.This country has fractured its foundations and has forsaken its own history. Somewhere along the way, we created an evil eagle that has us focus on which of its wings we like more than the other. As long as you don't pay attention to the beast that flaps these wings, there is staus quo.

I do love our country so much, but I'm ashamed of our lack of well rounded leaders. Why isn't there a wholely good person that is strong enough to take the reins? Our world needs hero to unite all of humanity. Countries are the embodiments of our cultures, but the average person shouldn't have to worry about dying from violence between governments that run them. That type of security and peace is owed to the memory of our ancestors and all future progeny. How long will we wait until we lose the collective will to shed the blood of another human?

I'm just a little guy with no voice or position, but if it's war that kills me, I'd rather it be a foreign nuke than a fellow countryman that survived.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE...NOT ACCEPTABLE! AGREED? 

No, unfortunately its not agreed and is very acceptible.

Gotta protect the govt laundry mat

You're not concerned that we have a legitimate mental case in the White House?

If so, that's your prerogative.

81 million voted for him.

..whats to be concerned about....?

they would make a helluva standing army.

might even beat the russians.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE...NOT ACCEPTABLE! AGREED? 

No, unfortunately its not agreed and is very acceptible.

Gotta protect the govt laundry mat

If so, that's your prerogative.

81 million voted for him.

..whats to be concerned about....?

they would make a helluva standing army.

might even beat the russians.

Well.

Standing is abit generous methinks.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

None of this I say again None of this would be happening if 'Joe Biden' was not President , Trump for all his flaws would have never allowed any of this to even be thought of much less happen.

That cannot be stressed enough.
Not only is Biden destroying this country with his failed Liberal reject policies, the entire world is at stake from his failures.
The supposed 81 million “Trump hurt my feelz” voters are responsible for this.

Former President Trump says he can put together a team that would put an end to the escalation NOW, and the war soon thereafter.

Biden's pride, arrogance, stubbornness, lack of self-confidence, callousness and dementia, will not let him accept the former President's offer of assistance.

I hope Republicans will speak up on this life and death matter!

I agree Bidens and Zelenskys EGOS might end up killing Everyone on the planet

When President Trump cancelled the "Deal" his predecessor made with terrorist nation IRAN, JOHN KERRY got really angry went to Iran, without permission of our government, to beg them to do something. (Nobody knows what)

Likewise, DONALD TRUMP should simply get the process of Peace Talks started, without seeking Biden's approval. The stakes are too high to give a damn about what the media thinks, or Democrats in Congress think.

JUST DO IT, Mr. Trump...for the good of humankind!

In a remarkable turn of events, former President Donald J. Trump offered to “head up [a] group” of peace negotiators between Russia and Ukraine on Wednesday morning, cautioning that the United States must act prudently in the wake of the suspected sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines.

President Joe Biden, who claims he is committed to ending the war, should accept Trump’s suggestion for the good of Europe, America, and the world. Of course, we don’t expect him to actually do so, but Trump’s latest advice is still valuable.

“U.S. ‘Leadership’ should remain ‘cool, calm, and dry’ on the SABOTAGE of the Nord Stream Pipelines,” Trump posted on Truth Social. “This is a big event that should not entail a big solution, at least not yet.”
Excerpted from: www.dailywire.com...

Demonstrate once again what REAL LEADERSHIP IS, Mr. Trump. JUST DO IT.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yep, we should end humanity with nukes instead of allowing Russia to Annex the east edge of Ukraine, which we allowed them to do in 2014 with Crimea with zero qualms.

But yeah let's do it.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
He needs the rhetoric to continue to get worse or they cant get emergency powers to "postpone" elections till things are safe again.

If we have elections 1 of 2 things will happen republicans take power and actually listen to what the people want, or republicans take power and revert to what turtle man wants and that is the end of the republican party.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

IMO mainstream media outlets are giving too much attention to Putin's threats to employ nuclear weapons in Ukraine. Russia might not use weapons of mass destruction in Ukraine and elsewhere, but other issues will remain. Matters relating to post-war reconstruction are slipping under the radar. For instance, countries are adopting areas of Ukraine for reconstruction is going unnoticed. Also, how Kraken and similar organisations fare after the fighting ends is troubling.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

We got rid of that guy a couple years ago.

Who's we?

You clearly stated Obama was the only democratic president you ever voted for. 🧐

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sigh

Just another thing to throw the admin under the bus. Yeah, he sucks. I'm not even GOP (I see my future prospects on this board dimming) and I can say that. If the admin were Republican saying almost the exact same thing? You'd be singing a different tune.

Onward to the war of the ages! I think people are just mad that they hate the Commander In Chief. If someone charimastic, likabke and most especially right wing were at the helm in this literal exact same scenario, so many would be all about it.

Hell, would not be surprised thats why there's so many Russian sympathizers, even if they arent honest about. They've been conditioned to hate so much that even the enemy looks good. The enemy takes advantage of that too. That Russian troll guy has his own choir on here too and they're Americans. Imagine that.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Onward to the war of the ages! I think people are just mad that they hate the Commander In Chief. If someone charimastic, likabke and most especially right wing were at the helm in this literal exact same scenario, so many would be all about it.

Weird, none of this was going down under the last guy. However the current guy and the predesessor to the last guy is where it seems to be escalating.

Odd that, no?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Our enemies like to pick ideal times to make moves. That's my completely honest answer to you.

If you were Putin and had a couple of video calls with Biden before making your decision, would you have gone ahead with your plans?

That might not be what you were expecting since I'm not defending the admin because we share the same team color. We dont, really.. but that's the mindset of most people in these discussions.
edit on CDT02Fri, 07 Oct 2022 02:09:05 -050000000010b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I don't think there are many people in the USA who want to retaliate against Russia's use of a small nuke, with a direct U.S. strike on Russia's troops in Ukraine...not even a conventional MOAB bomb.

Hopefully we will see that insanity and let Russia and Ukraine fight without any U.S. assistance, to avoid a quick ramp-up to "Armageddon".

So you are fine with ignoring an international bully (as long as it aint in mah back yard heyuck!) and you're also happy to turn a blind eye if they start dropping 'small' nukes to accomplish their goals... that you would blame on everyone else trying to help an ally other than the guy who actually would have dropped them.

Didnt want to participate in this bat# crazy backslapping thread, but that takes the biscuit.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

A good leader is suppose to inspire and bring people together. Trump did not do this as he was a very divisive leader. It's alright, and desired, for people to disapprove of a person's leadership abilities and vote them out of office. That's what elections are for.

Running for office is like applying for a job. Millions of people said no to this candidate because of his traits and they're expectations for one who holds this position.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Only the US side would be threatening to use Nuclear Weapons.

During the Clinton admin a threat of nuclear came up over on the issue of Kosovo.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Our enemies like to pick ideal times to make moves. That's my completely honest answer to you.

Indeed, it's a common sense tactic, no doubt.

If you were Putin and had a couple of video calls with Biden before making your decision, would you have gone ahead with your plans?

That is an interesting question as putin has made it a point to keep NATO out of the loop. The entire point is to put distance between russia and nato.

That might not be what you were expecting since I'm not defending the admin because we share the same team color. We dont, really.. but that's the mindset of most people in these discussions.

I'm not trying to sway your opinion nor care who or what you support. Just making a factual statement based off of your observations.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Putin was warned on video call meetings with President Biden before he launched his operation early this year, I remember it quite well. January, when "the west" had it all over the news saying they think Russia was about to invade but Russia was denying it.

As for who or what I support comment, your observation conveniently leaves out the craziness that happened under Bush before Obama to imply that war only happens in democrat adminstrations in moden times.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Did I say R or D?

No, I did not.

Plenty of photos out there of Bush, Obama and Biden chumming it up.

Point made?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
In my opinion, except in very specific cases, the nuclear option is more a thing for Europe, the Middle East and China. In the rest of the world the reactionary conspirators will use other methods to eliminate people, like pandemics or natural disasters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join