It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden Says Our Deaths May Be Near - Armageddon is a Real Possibility Now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
why would you need to demand peace talks when you've never declared war?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, October 6, 2022

If he were just a politician with Dementia, we could overlook his statements promoting division, violence, or war. Like earlier this evening...

President Joe Biden said in an address to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee on Thursday night that the country under his leadership is as close to "Armageddon" as it has been since the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960s.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Joe Biden is the President of the United States and Commander of the most powerful military on planet Earth, for God's sake. Based on what we know of Joe Biden's vindictiveness, it appears he knows his remaining years are few, and he doesn't care what happens to humankind.

Once the war starts, we will not be able to begin removing him via the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. That process must begin NOW...before the first "battlefield nuke" is launched by Russia.

This morning, the War Experts were saying the same thing on MSNBC and FOXNEWS. That President Biden needs to IMMEDIATELY make PEACE TALKS the #1 Top Priority.

PEACE TALKS will stop the "escalation" rhetoric, and perhaps lead to an end to the Russia-Ukraine war, before Putin uses a "small" nuclear weapon in Ukraine, if they are sincere and brokered by someone PUTING and ZELENSKYY respects. The use of a "battlefield nuke" is guaranteed, if Russia keeps losing ground and people, due to the USA giving Ukraine the means to keep winning battles with Russia.

If President Biden does NOT demand peace-talks, he must be removed from office by any means possible, since he's already accepted that we all might die due to WWIII while he's President!

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE...NOT ACCEPTABLE! AGREED?

-CareWeMust

You sound surprised. Biden's controllers are totalitarian activists who are very narcissistic and entitled.
Did anyone think 'By Any Means Necessary' was a joke to these people or just limited to elections? It is their Religion and their ethos, to implement the Liberal World Order. Formerly known as NWO
LoL, Remove Joe and then what? Insert Harris? She would be in control of the Country as much as Joe is, not at all.
Buckle up
edit on 10 7 2022 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Fear is an incredibly useful tool in taking more control of your lives

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: carewemust
Why stop now? This is exactly what the Biden administration has been dreaming of.

Scorched earth policy in play.

You have to hope that Joe Biden loves his family (wife/children/grandkids), and that they will keep him from pulling the nuclear trigger in retaliation for Russia using a baby nuke in Ukraine. We already know from Joe's actions that humankind means little to him.

Agreed, but the Unites States was the first country in the world to use the atomic bomb in war. It wouldn't really be a surprise if we were also the last.

Oddly enough, all the dems were so afraid Trump would get us into a nuclear war and here we are on the "eve of destruction" with a democrat at the helm.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Early voting by mail in Ohio starts October 11. In person early voting starts October 12. That would be next Tuesday or Wednesday respectively, if you don’t have a calendar handy. Note that other states are different, but the next couple of weeks for sure as everyone has it for at least two weeks before Election Day…unless somewhere doesn’t allow early voting?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
These old ass holes don’t care.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh well, All the Pro Nuclear members and people worldwide finally get to see these things in action. Awesome.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

U.S. President Joe Biden Says Our Deaths May Be Near - Armageddon is a Real Possibility Now.

Clap, you stupid bastards. - Joe Biden

When does hunting season start in the US?

edit on 7-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The powers that be want us to live in a state of fear. Covid, now nuke threats. There isn’t going to be any nuke launches anytime soon. The dumbing down of the population is their main goal. Keep those sporting events, Netflix and beer flowing killing brain cells.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Knock knock.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Considering the push to continue to escalate the war in Ukraine and expand it to Russia, I think this is par for the course. We've given them money and advanced weapon systems to fight the Russians with. Zelenskyy has said that he wants a regime change in Moscow and has called for NATO to perform pre-emptive strikes against Russia. The Military Industrial Complex is drooling at the prospect of an escalated war. More weapons, more money. Perpetual war means perpetual wealth....for the MIC.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Tactical nukes being used is not against international law. We would use them if we were losing a lot of our military personel and equipment.

Is the billions of $$$ we sent in cash and weapons the PRIMARY reason why Putin is losing?

If so, on what/who, and where, should Putin explode his little nuclear bomb?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I agree. Trump should do an end-run around Biden and set up a peace-talks platform. Anything that can possibly prevent the escalation to Nuclear, is worth a try. (Biden changed his mind about having Putin removed from this world early on in this war, unfortunately.)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Why stop now? This is exactly what the Biden administration has been dreaming of.

You have to hope that Joe Biden loves his family (wife/children/grandkids), and that they will keep him from pulling the nuclear trigger in retaliation for Russia using a baby nuke in Ukraine. We already know from Joe's actions that humankind means little to him.

Oddly enough, all the dems were so afraid Trump would get us into a nuclear war and here we are on the "eve of destruction" with a democrat at the helm.

And I’m laughing like Charleston Heston at the end of Planet of the Apes. I’m gonna laugh all the way to incineration

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

And I’m laughing like Charleston Heston at the end of Planet of the Apes. I’m gonna laugh all the way to incineration

There may be enough smart/brave/wise people in the White House to prevent Joe Biden from getting to the point of triggering the "Armageddon" he says is easily possible.

It will only take one hero.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I remember thinking Mike Pence was going to step up and do the right thing for the country.
I’m also ashamed I was ever so naive.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
why would you need to demand peace talks when you've never declared war?

Stopping escalation dictates ignoring all the "protocol" bullsh'it.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
as I recall, Ronald Reagan said 'we might be the generation that faces Armageddon'.
but this was said at the height of the Cold War when we were dealing with a monolithic Soviet Union (with intercontinental missiles and subs).
Does Biden think things are really worse now?

will this be the 'October Surprise'?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If this is a fear topic to stimulate voters, I think it will backfire.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I remember thinking Mike Pence was going to step up and do the right thing for the country.
I’m also ashamed I was ever so naive.

The legislatures of AZ-PA-WI had 1 or 2 Republicans who were too "wimpy" (or corrupted already). They submitted their protests to Pence only 24 hours before Jan 6, 2021. Many of us were tracking developments hour-by-hour leading up to that day. Pence's key assistants were exposed as Anti-Trump before Jan 6th. Handwriting was on the wall.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Joe Biden sees Nikita Khrushchev attempting to put Nuclear missiles in Cuba again. What does that tell you about where his head is at?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join