It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies Told About Jim Humble and Chlorine Dioxide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dr. Stephanie Seneff, speaking in the following video, states, "It's really frustrating to me that they try to suppress your work . . . This world that we live in, is socially toxic; it's just amazing to me what is happening today . . ."

A screenshot:

It's amazing to me, too.

edit on 11/21/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Chlorine dioxide is made by combining sodium chlorite with an acid.

Household bleach is sodium hypochloritea completely different chemical compound, just as sodium chloride, as in table salt, is a completely different chemical compound.

To suggest chlorine dioxide is toxic like bleach is a literal fraud.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Chlorine dioxide is made by combining sodium chlorite with an acid.

Household bleach is sodium hypochloritea completely different chemical compound, just as sodium chloride, as in table salt, is a completely different chemical compound.

To suggest chlorine dioxide is toxic like bleach is a literal fraud.

I tried to mention this as well but got the same knee jerk reactions.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

chemo looks delightful - who doesn't enjoy seeing their loved ones poisoned, throwing up, losing weight and becoming a shadow of their former self!

chemo effects on body and immune

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

As someone using it right now, I would like to make a small correction. The dose is always small, but, it is the length of time it is taken, one day vs one week vs three weeks vs six. This is because of the way it works.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl

I am on a parasite protocol under the care of a holistic M.D. for a condition in my legs I have had for over a year now that started as edema, but now just feels like I'm walking on a trampoline!

If this protocol doesn't work I'm going to become my own physician and follow Jim Humble's instructions in MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, Revised Edition.

I don't care if it tastes bad!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
People don't have an issue with mrna poison but micro dosing cds is bad. Like orange man bad.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So much contention, not enough info.

According to Dr. Humble, MMS oxidizes heavy metals, as proven by examination of hair before and after doses.
In the doses taken, MMS oxidizes all that is foreign to the body, is neutral to good bacteria and causes no harm to the body. MMS does not cure the body, it removes toxins so the body can heal - w appropriate nutrition, exercise, sleep.

I'm fairly certain we can all agree that there are dangerous metals accumulating in the body from water and food and the body cannot function properly with this stuff floating in the blood stream accumulating in the liver, kidneys or where ever else they like to congregate. So, an occasional cleansing is really good for the body but MMS is only one of several tools that can be used for this.

Hubby and I are currently in week two of a six week protocol for me and three week for him. As someone who, about 30 years ago, was forced to find ways to heal my body after doctors could do nothing for me - finding myself on my knees begging for help, I research and use anything that is well documented and then shows results. We saw Humble's video a couple of years ago, when the plandemic was just picking up steam - he had been using MMS in Africa and saw real results treating malaria and AIDS. We decided to try it out, and do his maintenance protocol. At the time it was easy and we had no side effects.

We attempted to do another three week protocol last year but I experienced a lot of nausea. I didn't vomit, it was just yucky, so after a few days we quit. Nagging at the back of my mind were Humble's words, if you respond strongly, then you must work through because the body is ill. We finally started again, and I am increasing my dose slowly. Max is three drops per hour - eight x a day - unless you're treating AIDS or cancer, that's all your taking. You will not die, get injured or harm anything in your body w three drops which are reduced to a few grains of salt in 90 mins.

A couple of months ago, I did the gas treatment for the mouth. I have not been to a dentist in a few years. I don't have bad teeth per say, but I do have poverty teeth - childhood poverty. Never got caps, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I scheduled an appt to get my teeth cleaned but by the time the appt came, I had to have a crown replaced. The plandemic came along, and I wasn't going to be pressured into getting the vaccine by a dentist, so, the teeth had to wait.

I began to have a lot of soreness, bleeding, sensitivity and did not like the look of my gums, so, I got out my Where There Are No Dentists, read a few things and then decided to read Jim's book. A protocol for gassing the mouth seemed like the right choice. So, I gassed my mouth w vapors from three drops, once an hour, 8x a day for SIX weeks. Hubby did three.

What happened? Days four to 12 were the worst. The sensation of having burned skin, like w too much salt or 2 day old pizza burn, appeared and then, the skin began to peel off and sores moved around my mouth, first the lower left, then the upper left, then far back bottom right, it was nasty. Yes, sore but not debilitating, I could eat, except one time a big piece of flesh separated from my gums such that I could sense it in my mouth, yuck

After the six week protocol, my teeth felt clean, my gums look great and now, moving on to mouth nutrition. Proof, don't know, but inflammation and soreness is gone, I can floss w/o blood and that's good for me.

I have two books of Humble's, they contain an explanation of how MMS works, on the molecular level, stories of his experiences, recipes for everything under the sun, and loads of letters from people who have been healed of some bad stuff. Yeah, yeah, it's all fake...eyeroll...anyway

Good luck to you on your healing path. One thing for certain, life sucks when your not well, and everything we need to be in good health has been provided...and not by doctors.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

As I just mentioned, I am doing it now. I think the smell is worse then the taste. The taste is citrusy. As goofy as it may seem, I am telling the glass thank you for helping me heal, I love you, in a effort to get past the taste. I am treating myself for cirrhosis.

Jim Humble is into open source, so, if you, or anyone else would like a copy of the book, I would be more then happy to pass it a long...just tell me how.

Also, I have finally figured out how to make larger batches so I don't have to do it hourly - makes it a lot easier. Make sure you have a large glass jar w a plastic lid. Be well.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I am so glad you guys revitalized this thread with so much positive input.
I agree with everything you said except pre making it.
Mms is a gas that results from the absorbic acid being mixed with cd.
There is only minutes where it is at its peak potency and when you want to consume it for maximum effect.
But it has been 15 years since I had to make it. I hear there are new ways to make it where the chemically smell is not so bad so maybe you know something I am unaware of.
Please allow me to share something that will go well with your present protocols.
Turmeric.
I healed from community mrsa with just turmeric.
Mms was helping but when I started with turmeric after over 1 year of suffering I got pressure release within 2 hours after my 1st tumeric consumed.
I had 49 boils all over my body the size of silver dollars.
It was in my lymph system.
I was a Deadman walking.
4 months later I healed from my last boil.
Turmeric is a wonderful blood purifier.
Type in Turmeric, Super Spice, for medical type search results.
Go to EARTHCLINIC for tons of info on almost any illness. A wonderful source of info.

And also chlorella.
This is the highest form of food form chlorophyll on the planet.
It too will show up in your hair quality almost instantly
Turmeric
EARTHCLINIC
Chlorella

Non-toxic, non-invasive
Supplemental to almost any healing protocol

Mms is cryptomite to things like COVID. Awesome you guys revived this thread so well

originally posted by: GopiGrl
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

As I just mentioned, I am doing it now. I think the smell is worse then the taste. The taste is citrusy. As goofy as it may seem, I am telling the glass thank you for helping me heal, I love you, in a effort to get past the taste. I am treating myself for cirrhosis.

Jim Humble is into open source, so, if you, or anyone else would like a copy of the book, I would be more then happy to pass it a long...just tell me how.

Also, I have finally figured out how to make larger batches so I don't have to do it hourly - makes it a lot easier. Make sure you have a large glass jar w a plastic lid. Be well.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If this protocol doesn't work I'm going to become my own physician and follow Jim Humble's instructions in MMS Health Recovery Guidebook, Revised Edition.

On page 15, Jim Humble explains that chlorine dioxide destroys pathogens, (disease-causing microorganisms, which I understand from other research can include parasites), by the process of oxidation.

What is oxidation?

He says the "The tiny particles of the universe are held together by the electrons that surround them. Any action that results in the change of the electrons that hold matter together is considered oxidation." (Oxidation is NOT somehow adding oxygen.)

Chlorine dioxide, therefore, works by drawing away some of the electrons that hold pathogens together, which results in their destruction, along with the destruction of the poisons created by these pathogens.

He says that chlorine dioxide is also completely destroyed in the process, leaving behind a minute amount of table salt, and neutralized oxygen, which wash away.
edit on 11/22/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: Add a word

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The cant even tell the difference between co and cos or bleach and clo2 !!!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

a reply to: Kurokage

The videos I choose speak truth to me. In my opinion, if we the people are going to find the truth, it will be thanks to the internet. I use my intuition in choosing my whistleblowers, who can be found on Bitchute and Rumble.

So you must have an extensive medical background to rely on your own intution for you to be able to see the "truth". Bitchute and Rumble are prime propaganda outlets posting their "truths" when it's the data you want to be able to understand.

It may be from Star Wars but the quote is still worth posting here

"many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view?"

The problem with "doing your own research" is that there are so many people out there online who can make really convincing arguments that sound logical, and which seem to be backed up by hard data, but which are really complete nonsense.

Something that it's completely obvious if you have a background in science or statistics, but not if you don't.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The "demonized natural healing methods" started
with the Witch trials in England in the 15th.
If you use'd herbs you are a Witch.
even midwives!

Only doctor can practice medicine STILL !
they done burn you, just jail you.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Something that it's completely obvious if you have a background in science or statistics, but not if you don't.

Once I had my eyes opened to 9/11 Truth, which was back in 2006, many dominoes began to fall, one after another.

The most important one is the realization that mainstream medicine CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

The reason is that the same psychopaths who masterminded 9/11 to achieve their goals, are responsible for the medical mafia that is mainstream medicine.

This began a century ago spearheaded by Rockefeller and Carnegie, who paid agents to demonize natural healing methods and persuade paid-off puppets in Congress to create a government with the power to persecute physicians through medical licensing.

Physicians receive poor training in medical school due to the undue influence of Big Pharma.

Big Pharma at the top are the same psychopaths who pulled off 9/11 behind the scenes.

The ONLY way to find truth about healthcare is to be relentless searching for it from WHISTLEBLOWERS who have figured all this out.

ALL university education, not just medical schools, is largely controlled by moneyed interests and corrupt governments. TRUE PHYSICS is not taught, because BIG OIL does not want Tesla physics to be known, because he discovered the true nature of energy in the universe—energy that fuels the SECRET space program.

We live in exciting times, because more and more seekers are catching on to all this.

edit on 11/23/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: Typo

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

(It takes awhile to respond to a specious argument.)

When used as a medicinal, chlorine dioxide is NOT inhaled as a gas.

Andreas Kalcker is a biophysical researcher of German origin who has lived most of his life in Spain and has lived in Switzerland for many years where he has investigated and registered several international patents dealing with the therapeutic use of chlorine dioxide for both hypoxia and inflammation, infection, sepsis and Sars -Cov2 -Coronavirus. . .

andreaskalcker.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Excellent addition. I did a dairy fast for three weeks - several years ago, with a practitioner -and took tumeric/curcumin powder. It reduced inflammation all over, even my arthritic knuckles, now my wedding ring is too big! ...and has been for more then five years.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join