It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is suing CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Ya know I talked with my niece a few weekends ago, we don't talk much. She is very liberal, has the bull loop in her nose, lip everything tiedied hair, she is 25 and a school teacher, freshman english. I asked one question and she freaked out saying that I get angry and can't talk. I mean literally you could see it in her eyes the insanity. I said they let you teach? WOW. Now I understand why people are so messed up. She almost needed a straight jacket IMO.

All I asked is my body my choice (which if you want an abortion it's your choice) but if I'm mandated a #ing shot it's not my choice? she freaking wigged out. Decided she wanted to leave which is a 3 hour drive... Sorry but can't relate to that.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: RazorV66
🤣🤣🤣

LMAO
Just another thing for the deranged Leftist cult to scream at the sky about.

What are you guys gonna do when Trump puts your Leftist mouthpiece out of business?

More sky screaming.

Your constant hate spew against the left will lead to your downfall.
Ohh I wanna ban books and control others bodies.
Lock up those against my ideas because I refuse to have a conversation.
Fracking weak man.

How is being dead nuts right spewing hate against the Left?

Did I mention anything about books or abortion?

I know you guys have a problem with the truth and facts but come on.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Allaroundyou

What's funny is that meme is YOU

What’s funnier is the fact that you clearly have no self awareness.

If you did, you’d see that all your actions point to one single thing - ‘clinical narcissism’.

Any attention, is good attention. Amirite!?!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I have a serious question to ask you.
Have you read the posts that you have made after 2015?
You call other cult members and always continue your calls for shutting them up.
Do you not realize that you are a extremist?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

you have problems, seek medical help please.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣

LMAO
Just another thing for the deranged Leftist cult to scream at the sky about.

What are you guys gonna do when Trump puts your Leftist mouthpiece out of business?

More sky screaming.

Your constant hate spew against the left will lead to your downfall.
Ohh I wanna ban books and control others bodies.
Lock up those against my ideas because I refuse to have a conversation.
Fracking weak man.

How is being dead nuts right spewing hate against the Left?

Did I mention anything about books or abortion?

I know you guys have a problem with the truth and facts but come on.

I don't actually believe you know truth from fact.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty

you have problems, seek medical help please.

I always open the door for ladies.
Please ma'am you first

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Dude Razor sits on one side, you sit on the other. if you cannot talk about the problems we have about both sides then just stop. Throwing swords on a keyboard gets us no where. That in my eyes is the problem. We can just type what we think, and guess what. Most don't think like you but will listen to what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Islandparty

You can think that all you want but all CNN has to say is that they were reporting what their sources told them. Trump would have to prove that not only were those sources lying, but that CNN knew those sources were lying and reported on it anyway with the sole intention of harming Trump's reputation, and then he would have to prove that specifically CNN's reporting, not any of the other media outlets reporting the same thing, caused demonstrable damages.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

and you are correct, he'll have to prove all of it. We'll see how it turns out. CNN is in trouble.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Dude Razor sits on one side, you sit on the other. if you cannot talk about the problems we have about both sides then just stop. Throwing swords on a keyboard gets us no where. That in my eyes is the problem. We can just type what we think, and guess what. Most don't think like you but will listen to what you have to say.

I do talk about the problems we have on both sides.
And Razor absolutely does not sit in a position to allow herself to have the ability to do so.
If you had been around long enough then you would have been able to see this.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I've been here longer than you think. I've actually agreed with you on some things, you've come unhinged and bitey. Not a good thing to have happen. I lost my account a few years back. I really shouldn't give # but I think you are a good person and can come to agreement on certain things.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Sadly I doubt it'll happen like that.

Those project mockingbird plants all work for the company, and the company does not answer to any 4 or 8 year term president.

This whole mess has become 'too big to fail'.

With the way the world is headed for war, I don't think they are going to resurrect truth just to make it the first casualty yet again.

No Western country could go after the elites that are the source of the problem.

And those elites hold all the purse strings.

They are above all the official channels of power.

Governments answer to them behind the scenes.

Trump would get JFK'd if he even just thought of bringing about real change.

It's times like these I wish I was religious because nothing short of an actual miracle on a global scale can set things right.

The bad guys are untouchable.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Falwell sued Hustler for defamation and lost.

What Hustler said about Falwell was worse than anything said about Trump.

Different set of rules.

Same thing when they ruled that no reasonable person would believe what Tucker Carlson says
edit on 3-10-2022 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2022 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ya know I talked with my niece a few weekends ago, we don't talk much. She is very liberal, has the bull loop in her nose, lip everything tiedied hair, she is 25 and a school teacher, freshman english. I asked one question and she freaked out saying that I get angry and can't talk. I mean literally you could see it in her eyes the insanity. I said they let you teach? WOW. Now I understand why people are so messed up. She almost needed a straight jacket IMO.

All I asked is my body my choice (which if you want an abortion it's your choice) but if I'm mandated a #ing shot it's not my choice? she freaking wigged out. Decided she wanted to leave which is a 3 hour drive... Sorry but can't relate to that.

Yeah I hear you, I know a few of the freaked out eyes people myself.

It’s funny though, before Trump hurt their feelz 24/7/365, you could almost have an meaningful debate with some of the Liberals.

But ever since Trump destroyed their hopes and dreams, it’s hard to stomach them.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I've been here longer than you think. I've actually agreed with you on some things, you've come unhinged and bitey. Not a good thing to have happen. I lost my account a few years back. I really shouldn't give # but I think you are a good person and can come to agreement on certain things.

As much as I want to fight back on this I will not.
I have become bitey on many things. Someone has to defend others.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yeah I hear you, I know a few of the freaked out eyes people myself.

It’s funny though, before Trump hurt their feelz 24/7/365, you could almost have an meaningful debate with some of the Liberals.

But ever since Trump destroyed their hopes and dreams, it’s hard to stomach them.

You say things that come off as likable when it suits you.
Then your next comment is nasty and leads to no debate or even a conversation.
Prove me wrong please.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Just remember you are defending idiots. You aren't an idiot.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I have a serious question to ask you.
Have you read the posts that you have made after 2015?
You call other cult members and always continue your calls for shutting them up.
Do you not realize that you are a extremist?

I don’t need to read them, I wrote them.
The Liberals are a cult and shutting them up is next to impossible.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

next to impossible we could have a strove of information and they just deny it. What can we do?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join