It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginni Thomas--Wife of Justice Clarence Thomas - Says Democrats Cheated Joe Biden into the Presidency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Friday, September 30, 2022

KUDOS to Virgina Thomas for standing her ground, and stating what is obvious to anyone who thinks with clarity, and was paying attention during the 2020 Presidential election cycle.

Conservative activist Virginia "Ginni" Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, told the House Jan. 6 committee Thursday, that she still believes the 2020 election was stolen, the panel's chairman said.

Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., didn't give many other details about the interview.

Thomas first came under scrutiny for text messages telling Mark Meadows, who was the White House chief of staff on Jan. 6, to encourage then-President Donald Trump not to concede the election to Joe Biden.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

It's a shame how Democrats have come after Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and/or his Wife Ginni, so frequently over the years.

---From just a few months ago: thehill.com...

---And from 2019: news.bloomberglaw.com...

In reporting on how Ms. Thomas believes Democrats/Biden STOLE the White House, the media intentionally neglects to mention that the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS AGREE with Ginni Thomas.

The MAJORITY of Americans Now Believe Democrats CHEATED Joe Biden into the White House: www.westernjournal.com...
(And that percentage is increasing, as Biden continues demonstrating his unsuitability, and more Americans who voted for him, feel they were duped.)

A Medal for Bravery & Honesty should be presented to Ms. Virginia "Ginni" Thomas.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/30/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I personally think they should have checked the integrity of the voting in the states that were not swing states. I think there may have been more corruption in those states than in the ones that were examined. That way they can say that a vast majority of Americans everywhere voted for Biden to make it look like a legit loss of Trump. Nobody would think that a state that is Democrat majority would cheat. So nobody would even check. What would be the difference in the final win if Biden landslided those states or if he barely won.....so nobody checked.

I think it is possible that the Democrats knew this and now they are finding out the truth in these areas where there shows a lower amount of people supporting Biden now.

This is just a possible thing that should be investigated, I am not saying it is true, just saying it may have happened even though it did not effect the final outcome it shows deception if it occurred.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The left has been after Justice Thomas since he first rose to prominence. They - those damned hypocrites who spout "equity" but are racists to the core - have painted him as an uppity negro - and those progressive types just can't handle "uppity negros."

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is so troubling is it all looks to be going by some kind of script
master minded by someone of superior intellect. Trump knew there
was going to be cheating. Why continue letting them divide us if that's
what they're doing? We should explore what it means if they are going
from some blueprint. Or maybe that's to scary for people.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

I think your answer is because this Pedo ring that has been exposed runs thru the leaders of the Western Governments. The criminals are running the show and we the people don't want to believe the people who have the proof because the FBI apparently have been government used cover for the criminals selling and raping children.

The white hats have to 1st convince the people there is a problem before we collectively get off our asses and fix it. We have a clear path with voting, yes they steal the votes, but we can still outvote them if we can just keep the fake ballots out of the picture.

edit on 1-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The only divide should exist between us and them.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

The MAJORITY of Americans Now Believe Democrats CHEATED Joe Biden into the White House: www.westernjournal.com...
(And that percentage is increasing, as Biden continues demonstrating his unsuitability, and more Americans who voted for him, feel they were duped.)

Not just Americans are coming to believe that this election was stolen, but we have an entire world that is quickly coming to that conclusion. America has lost all respect with this illegitimate, senile president at the helm. Oh, how we have fallen in the eyes of the world, since the (legitimate) President Trump left Washington DC.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

He did. He created a committee to prevent fraud, everyone attacked him and was sued by everyone from the ACLU to the Southern Povery Law Center.

en.wikipedia.org...

We also now know whey it went nowhere because Pence was heading it.

Do you think his family now is not everyday worried about being Clinton'd? That is the only thing remaining for the left is to kill him or a family member to stop him from running again...and winning.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Do you think his family now is not everyday worried about being Clinton'd? That is the only thing remaining for the left is to kill him or a family member to stop him

If it were in the script we would have seen it.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Now I just saw this post awesome find, supports my theory about politico revenge, democrats manipulating the public into attacking the justice with the threats against the justice branch to either drop these accusations and go after Trump. When they said there was no evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

Granted a lot of that has changed since they all ran in fear for their lives.. thanks to public manipulation. By hiding bombs in their cars, homes and more.. I'm glad to see some of them still has their balls to speak the truth despite the threats against their lives caused by democrats. As long as the justice is willing to speak out against the democrats, there will be hope for America. As it means not ALL of them has surrendered to the whim of the Democratic party.

If anything happens to them, you know it was the democratic party doing. So pray for their safety, because those threats and public manipulation are REAL.
edit on bSaturdaypm2022-10-01T15:13:00-05:00kpmSat, 01 Oct 2022 15:13:00 -0500Sat, 01 Oct 2022 15:13:00 -050020226 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Lol. OuTvOTe ThEm.

Why people continue believing it's possible to fix things here by voting is beyond me.

That's right folks. All we need to do is vote harder. lmao

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Lol. OuTvOTe ThEm.

Why people continue believing it's possible to fix things here by voting is beyond me.

If we go "I give up" and don't even try to outvote them, we haven't the moral high ground. If they keep stealing it we can deal with them your way anytime we have had enough collectively.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think Justice Thomas and his wife played this whole thing right, they did not deny the accusations and actually came forward and talk about it.

Look how fast the democrats stop pestering Thomas to resign.

Even somebody with half a brain can tell that Biden did not win the elections is not way in hell that a smart voter would have given the vote to him, especially with the history of verbal racial rhetoric that he have plus a record of be a zero in congress.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He did. He created a committee to prevent fraud, everyone attacked him and was sued by everyone from the ACLU to the Southern Povery Law Center.

en.wikipedia.org...

We also now know whey it went nowhere because Pence was heading it.

Do you think his family now is not everyday worried about being Clinton'd? That is the only thing remaining for the left is to kill him or a family member to stop him from running again...and winning.

Clinton'd.... 'Nuff said

Pretty bad when all it takes is a word, and we all know what it means. LOL

I have often worried about their safety as well.
But TPTB may be hesitant because of all the attention it would draw and right now, they need it deflected away from them.

Not to mention, a real true blue revolt would happen if Trump was, well you know -- taken out

Kudos to the lady for not backing down to the committee

I am impressed

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Of course the #ing election was stolen.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Lol. OuTvOTe ThEm.

If we go "I give up" and don't even try to outvote them, we haven't the moral high ground. If they keep stealing it we can deal with them your way anytime we have had enough collectively.

You are being laughed at and ridiculed every time you cast a ballot. They are not on our side, they decide who gets in. In fact, they go one step further. They decide who each party nominates. Playing this game makes you responsible the mess the country is in, period. You give legitimacy to a completely fraudulent system. Well-done.
edit on 2-10-2022 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Lol. OuTvOTe ThEm.

Not voting doesn't equate to giving up. It's acknowledging the system doesn't work and can't work, and steps to correct the issues can begin.

Continuing to play the flawed game is compliance to corruption. People will continue to get the dirty end of the stick as long as they believe that the system can ever work in their favor.

Would you continue playing Monopoly if you knew the person playing the banker was stealing from the bank and turning a blind eye whenever they see another player tuck money under the board and making up rules as they go?

Because that's what we have. We have people treating the laws and such here as if it's a game and they only care about personal gain, and no one else despite what pandering words they utter out of their mouth.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Lol. OuTvOTe ThEm.

Not voting doesn't equate to giving up. It's acknowledging the system doesn't work and can't work, and steps to correct the issues can begin.

Continuing to play the flawed game is compliance to corruption. People will continue to get the dirty end of the stick as long as they believe that the system can ever work in their favor.

Would you continue playing Monopoly if you knew the person playing the banker was stealing from the bank and turning a blind eye whenever they see another player tuck money under the board and making up rules as they go?

Because that's what we have. We have people treating the laws and such here as if it's a game and they only care about personal gain, and no one else despite what pandering words they utter out of their mouth.

To quote the 1983 movie Wargames:

The only winning move is not to play

As a resident of Commiefornia, I have long known my vote is drowned out by fraud, ballot harvesting and other underhanded means. I absolutely refuse to lend my voice and sacrifice my integrity to a flawed and manipulated election process until such a time when an honest universal voter ID is implemented.

In other words, I will never vote again because we KNOW that will never happen.

Ask yourself why anyone would be against universal voter ID?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
She can “stand her ground” all she wants.
She got sucked into the Q cult, and pretends she never discusses these things with her supreme hubby.

It also appears that she was helping to orchestrate the illegal Jan 6 attempt to overthrow the govt.

At best, she is unreliable due to her adherence to the cult mentality. At worst, handcuffs and a jail cell.

And Clarence, dropped from the court, he cannot be unbiased.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
She can “stand her ground” all she wants.
She got sucked into the Q cult, and pretends she never discusses these things with her supreme hubby.

It also appears that she was helping to orchestrate the illegal Jan 6 attempt to overthrow the govt.

At best, she is unreliable due to her adherence to the cult mentality. At worst, handcuffs and a jail cell.

And Clarence, dropped from the court, he cannot be unbiased.

Always Q, the only time I ever here Q mentioned is by those on the left trying to discredit someone. Other than that not a peep. I would say Q is the new Russia but the Q thing has gotten old as well. In fact if you had mentioned Russia it could been the classic threesome Q, Jan 6 and Russia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join