It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first trans US army officer has been arrested for espionage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Isn't that guy just a transvestite?

I am not totally hip to the lingo but I thought transexuals had to mutilate themselves to get new 'sex organs'?

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No. They only must live as and identify as a female. A transvestite acknowledges they are a man who simply likes wearing women's clothing.

You could be a bearded lumberjack in man's clothing, no surgery, no wig, no dress, but in your mind you feel that you are a woman - PRESTO! - You're a transgender female. Nothing specifically to do with clothing or makeup and wigs although as we are aware that is the Norm, but not a technical requirement.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Could sworn there was a Russian that defected decades ago and explained what is happening in clear terms psychologically speaking to what’s happening in the West.

Oh well, progress at its finest I suppose.

Yuri Bezmenov o7

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

General InfantryMa'am

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
is that the 'clinical' definition?

Trying to keep up

a reply to: 3n19m470

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This isn't the sort of news the LGBTQHPZ etc. community was hoping for.

First Openly Trans US Army Officer and Wife Arrested in Plot to Give Medical Records to Russia

U.S. Army Major Dr. Jamie Lee Henry, who came out as the first openly trans officer on 2015, is accused of betraying the military and country he serves by working with his wife Dr. Anna Gabrielian, an anesthesiologist at Johns Hopkins, to give medical records to Russia on patients at Fort Bragg and Hopkins, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday by the Department of Justice.

I find this next part especially interesting:

Gabrielian reportedly claimed she was motivated by patriotism for Russia. Gabrielian’s profile at Hopkins says she speaks Russian and English.

So... the first trans army officer was actually a Russian mole? Call me a transphobe if you want, but I'm starting to suspect this explains a few things.

Hmmm, so you seem to be saying that because an Army officer who just happens to be trans committed espionage that all trans people are evil and nasty. Way to paint everyone with the same broad brush. I have a couple of trans friends. They are just like anyone else. There's bad and good in everyone. I don't know why people paint everyone with the same broad brush. It's pretty pathetic actually.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bradley / Chealsy Manning?

Man what's this some form of collective dementia or just pure sensationalism?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

A Regular Martin Hari there..............

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Lysergic
Autism is the super power, wanting to larp as opposite sex not so much.

a reply to: TritonTaranis

Its a MEME

They need the tism and they also need to learn how to meme.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Proving once again the old military axiom that trans and similar deviants / mental cases cannot be trusted with classified information/ miltary involvement.

This has been proven time and time again.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Who da thunk, someone who switched gender sides is also capable of switching countries. So do they actually identify as Russian?

Nah.

It just identifies as borscht....

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Espionage is Espionage it should not matter one bit that the Traitor is Trans .

Lock there ass up in Leavenworth and forget they exist just like all the other Treasonous Traitors.

Trans people want equality and to be treated no differently , Well that sword cuts both ways.

edit on 29-9-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

First Openly Trans US Army Officer and Wife Arrested in Plot to Give Medical Records to Russia

U.S. Army Major Dr. Jamie Lee Henry, who came out as the first openly trans officer on 2015, is accused of betraying the military and country he serves by working with his wife Dr. Anna Gabrielian, an anesthesiologist at Johns Hopkins, to give medical records to Russia on patients at Fort Bragg and Hopkins, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday by the Department of Justice.

Gabrielian reportedly claimed she was motivated by patriotism for Russia. Gabrielian’s profile at Hopkins says she speaks Russian and English.

So... the first trans army officer was actually a Russian mole? Call me a transphobe if you want, but I'm starting to suspect this explains a few things.

There is no such thing as transphobia in reality. It's a term which has been invented to reduce criticism or even silence and censor those who are critical against the transgender ideology.

The actual meaning of phobia is the irrational fear (of trans people in this case) which is absurd as I haven't seen any having fear against transgender individuals. I mean it's ludicrous to claim that ordinary people fear trans-people.

I have extensively criticised the transgender ideology which is the most unscientific I have ever come across as well as toxic and pervasive in my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although and to be fair the fact that the person is a trans doesn't seem to play a role or connected to the allegations made. It's a coincidence but not the best news for the trans community.

edit on 29-9-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
get rid of the top woke brass.

we don't need a fighting force that can be bought with an egg roll or a potato based diet.

manning, this one and admiral levine?

is nothing sacred anymore?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Hmmm, so you seem to be saying that because an Army officer who just happens to be trans committed espionage that all trans people are evil and nasty. Way to paint everyone with the same broad brush. I have a couple of trans friends. They are just like anyone else. There's bad and good in everyone. I don't know why people paint everyone with the same broad brush. It's pretty pathetic actually.

My thinking was actually going the other way -- that Russia (and/or China and/or Iran) might actively recruit this sort of person into the US military as a way to weaken and demoralize our armed forces.

Before you dismiss this idea, take a moment to think about the DA's that George Soros funded. Every last one of them is seemingly committed to filling our major cities with as many criminals as possible.

Also, consider that there is widespread evidence of China influencing our lawmakers to support China's interests over ours.

Also, it is being reported that Venezuela is sending convicted criminals -- as in robbers, murderers, etc -- to the United States as illegal immigrants.

The idea that there might be an organized effort to seed our military with "toxic" people is really not far-fetched, when you look at the multiple verifiable attacks that are going on.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

how much you want to bet her and her wife are FAR left

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Espionage is Espionage it should not matter one bit that the Traitor is Trans .

Lock there ass up in Leavenworth and forget they exist just like all the other Treasonous Traitors.

Trans people want equality and to be treated no differently , Well that sword cuts both ways.

Trans and similar mental cases are a very small portion of the general population but are massively overepresented in spying and treason cases.

This is why prior to this woke BS, militaries and classified positions wanted nothing to do with them

But keep right on playing victim...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Now y'all see why this who thing with Trans is a mental issues.

It is not compatible with Patiotism. Patriotism is a necessary component for a Country to thrive. Whether you people like it or not, Patriotism means, Country First.

Without those values, ideologies devoid of any love for Country will position itself selfishly on "Me, Me and Me". Which, as evident in the article, the wife felt "Motivated by Russian patriotism".

Remember, no one cares if you're a self proclaimed trans, we just care if you're being loud about it and trying to shove it down our throats while simultaneously being a Russian Spy.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Jesus I dont think i could write some of this stuff going on in the world today if I was blasted on joe rogans favorite psycadelic.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Now y'all see why this who thing with Trans is a mental issues.

It is not compatible with Patiotism.

Thankfully there are people like you on ATS to help keep the list of what is compatible with Patriotism accurate.

I mean without that list then anyone could claim they are patriotic, hell even someone like Kristin Beck.

Who is Kristin Beck? Is heshe one of those things with mental issues because she transitioned from male to female?

Nah , she is just someone who i would think knows about what the sacrifice of patriotism really is vs say someone on a CT site. She probably learned that over her 20 year career as a Navy SEAL, during her time on ST1 or maybe during her time in DEVGRU. Possibly during 7 combat deployments or maybe through the Bronze Star and Purple Heart she earned.

Nah, she just a crazy monster.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

a crime is a crime

and if those stats you listed are true he is an EVEN BBBBIIIIGGGER trader, hang him in a dress if he wants

If ANYONE should know about OpSec it should be him

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join