It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first trans US army officer has been arrested for espionage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This isn't the sort of news the LGBTQHPZ etc. community was hoping for.

First Openly Trans US Army Officer and Wife Arrested in Plot to Give Medical Records to Russia

U.S. Army Major Dr. Jamie Lee Henry, who came out as the first openly trans officer on 2015, is accused of betraying the military and country he serves by working with his wife Dr. Anna Gabrielian, an anesthesiologist at Johns Hopkins, to give medical records to Russia on patients at Fort Bragg and Hopkins, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday by the Department of Justice.

I find this next part especially interesting:

Gabrielian reportedly claimed she was motivated by patriotism for Russia. Gabrielian’s profile at Hopkins says she speaks Russian and English.

So... the first trans army officer was actually a Russian mole? Call me a transphobe if you want, but I'm starting to suspect this explains a few things.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Who da thunk, someone who switched gender sides is also capable of switching countries. So do they actually identify as Russian?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Slap on the wrist sentence most likely. Men who claim they are trans are allowed to get away with anything and cannot be criticised for any of their actions on the grounds that it is violence & genocide against them. This is practically neoliberal gospel.

Entirely possible someone totally unrelated will be punished in their place due to the most tenuous of connections though.

edit on 2992022 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Isn't that guy just a transvestite?

I am not totally hip to the lingo but I thought transexuals had to mutilate themselves to get new 'sex organs'?

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Oh wow, if true...
That would be hilarious.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Possible defence will be that Russians don’t exist as territorial borders are a social construct.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ahhh hahah what you expect.

They have internal conflict with themselves.

How can they join a social construct and be loyal.

Another L for the mentally ill.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Waiting in anticipation to see the very first navy seal with 36DD's.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They seem to be of the same ilk on here lol

Henry explained to the UC he was committed to assisting Russia and had looked into volunteering to join the Russian Army after the conflict in Ukraine began, but Russia wanted people with “combat experience” and he did not have any. Henry further stated, “the way I am viewing what is going on in Ukraine now, is that the United States is using Ukrainians as a proxy for their own hatred toward Russia.” Henry and Gabrielian allegedly offered to provide the UC with private medical records from the United States Army and Medical Institution 1 in order to help the Russian government

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Ahhh hahah what you expect.

They have internal conflict with themselves.

How can they join a social construct and be loyal.

Another L for the mentally ill.

Exactly

Hence the need to pander too them for years, because thats what the war has been over for the past 7 years

Secret agents of change' say U.S. intelligence embracing LGBT spies

AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - A U.S. intelligence community that once forced out gays and lesbians for security reasons now sees inclusivity as the best way to protect the country, and seeks to recruit spies from a wider talent pool that includes the LGBT community.

At a session titled America’s LGBT Spies (Secret Agents of Change) held at the South by Southwest tech summit in Austin, Texas, the panelists said for the U.S. intelligence community - with a $60 billion-plus budget and more than 100,000 employees - to attract the best talent, it must embrace diversity.

“We are not the organization of your grandfathers. We have gone from a very dark and closed environment to a very welcoming and open environment,” said Tracey Ballard, technical intelligence officer with the Central Intelligence Agency, who came out as a lesbian in 1988.

Ballard said at that time, agents risked losing their security clearances and their jobs by coming out. She was initially ostracized by the agency she has served and seen evolve over 30 years or so of service.

She said under Cold War thinking, being gay could subject someone to blackmail, and coming out meant someone would be seen as a deviant who could not be trusted. Over the years, the intelligence community has changed to allow people to be themselves.

“We are in a competition with the rest of the companies out there for talent. If we cannot continue to bring in talent, we cannot bring in the best intelligence,” said panelist Kris Gill, global programs manager for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.

While individual spy agencies have sometimes made presentations or statements publicly welcoming gay employees, the presentation was the first time the U.S. intelligence community as a whole has done so.

Katrina Gossman, a senior FBI special agent, said in 2004 she became the first FBI employee to marry her partner under Massachusetts’ gay marriage law. She said the Federal Bureau of Investigation initially extended her and her partner full marriage benefits, only to rescind them because of a bill passed by Congress.

Gossman, involved in the investigations after the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States, said she wants to protect the nation without having to worry what will happen to her family if she is killed on duty.

“The most rewarding thing for me is catching the bad guys,” she said.

And lastly

15 Famous Geniuses With Autism
Elon Musk.
Albert Einstein.
Isaac Newton.
Charles Darwin.
Nikola Tesla.
Thomas Jefferson.
Michelangelo.
Steve Jobs.

You dont fight a WAR without them

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Autism is the super power, wanting to larp as opposite sex not so much.

a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This isn't the sort of news the LGBTQHPZ etc. community was hoping for.

First Openly Trans US Army Officer and Wife Arrested in Plot to Give Medical Records to Russia

U.S. Army Major Dr. Jamie Lee Henry, who came out as the first openly trans officer on 2015, is accused of betraying the military and country he serves by working with his wife Dr. Anna Gabrielian, an anesthesiologist at Johns Hopkins, to give medical records to Russia on patients at Fort Bragg and Hopkins, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday by the Department of Justice.

I find this next part especially interesting:

Gabrielian reportedly claimed she was motivated by patriotism for Russia. Gabrielian’s profile at Hopkins says she speaks Russian and English.

So... the first trans army officer was actually a Russian mole? Call me a transphobe if you want, but I'm starting to suspect this explains a few things.

So a clear-cut psychological condition (gender dysphoria) could lead to instability and performance disruption in a professional setting, like say, a commissioned officer in the military.

OP, I don't think this has anything to do with transphobia, but common sense.

There could be trans folks that are more or less stable, and wouldn't betray their country.

Just like there could be people with schizophrenia or suicidal ideation that wouldn't sell out Uncle Sam.

In no way am I saying to lock up or deprive trans folks of rights, but becoming a commissioned officer in the U.S. military and having access to state secrets IS NOT A RIGHT. It is a privilege. If one is not properly equipped for the job, then putting them in that position is horrible idea. Not that a congressional inquiry is worth anything, but in normal non upside clown world times, there would probably be investigations into who in the CoC authorized this, what their basis was for their decision. This is just more clear-cut evidence of ethical and professional rot in the ranks. I literally saw people drilled out of the army for being homesick in basic training/AIT, and now apparently, it's OkieDokie to commission people who have identity crisis so severe that they have difficulty discerning basic biological facts about themselves.

Didn't I read somewhere recently that one of the gun grabber states was cross referencing people with psych disorders and/or using antidepressants, and confiscating their firearms?

So I guess then it's perfectly OK for someone who actually is confused by basic biology and scientific fact (what gender they are) to not only get a gun in the military, but a security clearance.

Oh. Ok. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Autism is the super power, wanting to larp as opposite sex not so much.

a reply to: TritonTaranis

Its a MEME

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Waiting in anticipation to see the very first navy seal with 36DD's.

GI Jane?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Any chance that he/she will end up in a female prison? Seems to be a trend lately.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Gabrielian reportedly claimed she was motivated by patriotism for Russia

Lol, who should tell them how much Russia loves they gayz

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Could sworn there was a Russian that defected decades ago and explained what is happening in clear terms psychologically speaking to what’s happening in the West.

Oh well, progress at its finest I suppose.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
🎶Secret Agent Ma'am!🎶

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Transpionage?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join