It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Walsh's documentary: What is a woman?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
One of the most powerful documentaries exposing the unscientific, absurd, and frankly ludicrous gender ideology.

Matt Walsh has done a great job in exposing the flaws and logical fallacies of the gender ideology which is presented as gender identity where anyone can identify as they wish without having to define what is this they try to identify with.

According to the activists and 'experts', in this case including those academics in social sciences:

'A woman is one who identifies as a woman'

They don't seem to have an issue with their nonsensical circular definition as they use what they try to identify with in the definition itself. When Matt asks them what is it you identify with them the answer is: 'I don't really know" or avoid to answer at all knowing they have lost the game.

There are several aspects of this documentary that can be discussed as part of the conversation or even separately. However, this confusion and often lack of basic academic knowledge as well as fear not to 'offend' those who are usually get 'offended' has been exploited massively by a subset of this ideology which is transgenderism. There is nothing more absurd and ludicrous than the claims made in the name of the transgender ideology.

There are several videos by Matt Walsh who hasn't just made the documentary but has continued fighting this toxic pervasive, and unscientific ideology, currently fighting to ban all gender transition procedures for minors in the State of Tennessee following the exposure of Vanderbilt Children Hospital.

Having said the above, I don't have an issue with adults identify as they want to and live their lives in peace and dignity. However I do have an issue when children are getting indoctrinated by uneducated activists who have no academic qualifications, no credentials, and not even basic knowledge in human biology and genetics. I have an issue with 'experts' in the field of social sciences who are idelogically driven and trying to do teach this nonsense in schools & universities. And finally I have an issue with harmful and irreversible operations to children that are performed in the name of this ideology as well as the drugs given before and after these operations that add insult to the injury.

And just for the record a woman is not one who identifies as a woman and a man is not one who feels or thinks he is a man.

Biological sex is entirely determined by the presence or absence of the Y chromosome and not by opinions, views, or beliefs.

Scientific definition: A woman is an adult female human

Scientific definition: A female human is one with no Y chromosomes in her sex chromosomal make up.

(*) In the vast majority of cases woman have XX and men have XY.

(**)In some rare or very rare cases there might be just one chromosome, like X or commonly known as Turner Syndrome, or three or even four & five chromosomes such XXX or XXY (Klinefelter) or XXXXX (pentasomy). All are sex development disorders that affect males and females. Fir example XXY is a disorder that affects males only. XXX and XXXXX females only.

(***) And to add more insult to injury this is where the trans-activists loose it completely: Equating transgenderism with intersex!

Intersex is another DSD i.e disorder if sex development where biological males and females have mixed characteristics. But they are still biological males and females.

Transgender individuals have nothing to do with intersex people who suffer from a serious condition like 46, XY and 46, XX intersex. Neither intersex is a third biological sex as wrongly claimed but a dirorder.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

It did make me laugh as these so called experts squirm in their chairs trying to mentally process such easy questions with obvious answers.

In summary he was attempting to show the ridiculousness of denying there's such a thing as a women, while at the same time spending your life trying to mimic biological and social markers of a sex you can't even define.

It's a mental illness and nothing will convince me otherwise.

I identify as a woman while at the same time deny women exist. Yeah good one.

Medicating and mutilating young children to placate their fantasy should be criminalised.
edit on 24/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Most of these 'experts' in social sciences were in denial of what a woman is. Although deeply down most of them knew well what is a woman but they are absorbed in their ludicrous ideology and bubble to the point they deny reality. Besides they have invested in a career and without gender ideology there would no gender studies and hence no career for them.

As for the actual medical doctors who operate on children there should be a legal enquiry and a subsequent investigation by local and federal authorities.

What you described as mental illness needs to be discussed and debated. I am not quite sure if it's a mental illness as there might be other factors contributing into someone's decision to change gender.

You can't change biological sex and you can't change gender. They are one and the same however in recent years gender was given a fluid definition or no definition in some cases to try to please and 'include' those who identify differently.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

If you want to mutilate your own genitals then you need to see a psychiatrist, not a surgeon.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Speaking as a woman, who has transgender friends and one family member, whom I refer to by their pronouns out of consideration for their feelings, I honestly don't belive they are real women.

They may be expressing a feminine side of themselves, but they do not have the sex organs, they do not (and will not) ever deal with menses or childbirth and menopause, which is a big part of the Female experience.

I love them both dearly as people, but like I said before, they are just exploring their feminine side and NOT actual Women.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Imagine you try to identify as a blingy but don't know what a blingy is! But at the same time you demand everyone else to approve and verify of your decision...

And if they don't then they are bigots and blingyphobes.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm ruthless tho, affirming their delusion only makes it worse imo.

These people need to know that cross dressing, slapping on some makeup, filling their body with dangerous chemicals and chopping up their penis doesn't make them a woman, nor will i bend to that fantasy just to appease them and stroke their ego.

Society has become soft, it's time people stand up for what they believe in rather than letting the nutcases run the asylum.
edit on 24/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Precisely!

Of course they are not biological women and hence
they are not women. Being a woman is entirely determined by your sex chromosomal make up i.e XX which determines in turn everything else.

See my original post and how I have explained it.

Being a woman isn't determined by opinions, feelings, beliefs and ideologies, but from chromosomes.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This is a dangerous delusion though especially when adults who are deluded massively try also to indoctrinate or even brainwash children.

Matt Walsh exposed Vanderbilt Children's Hospital for their gender medical procedures to minors.

Tennessee is going to ban all of them as it seems and other States will eventually follow.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

And people wonder why populism is taking hold all over, specially in Europe.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Society has become soft, it's time people stand up for what they believe in rather than letting the nutcases run the asylum.

Yes it's fine to stand for what you believe. No objection in this one!

However biological sex is a reality and not a matter of belief. When the activists are confronted by reality and science they seem to loose it completely.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

The gender ideology is strong everywhere but especially in the English Speaking World.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It's not just that single issue, it is all the liberal democracy failures, EU is blaming it on covid and economic hardships, but of course they fail to see their ideologies may be at fault.

It's very undemocratic to not listen to the people, it's so ironic that is exactly what liberal democrats do... the elite are the voice democracy in their worldview.

Italy, Hungary, Germany, France, Poland, Greece are just the latest... tides are turning.

edit on 24-9-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

There are two genders.

XX is a female gender.

XY is a male gender.

If your chromosomes are XX you are female.

If your chromosomes are XY you are male.

One of my bachelor degrees is in biology.

/discussion

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People are getting fed up, you can feel it everywhere. They're tired of living in a pluralistic world according to the uncertainty principle where everything is relativistic and and subjective... all designed to mentally quell the masses so their globalistic agenda based on classism can move forward.

People want a return to objective sanity and a change is coming soon, you can almost feel it.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

See my original post.

This is exactly what I said and have included most other cases of DSD i.e disorders of sex development such as X (turner syndrome) where a female is born with a missing chromosome or XXY commonly known as Klinefelter which is a disorder that affects males.

In all cases is the presence or the absence of the Y chromosome that determines biological sex.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Common sense and sanity are the objectives.
However for this to happen there must be good education I'm Schools and Universities and not ideological indoctrination.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Common sense and sanity are the objectives.
However for this to happen there must be good education I'm Schools and Universities and not ideological indoctrination.

Academia is infested, this is where the liberal elite raise and nourish their ideology, they elevate those who speak and teach along their ideological lines while ostracized others for speaking common sense and reason.

It's a great place to start and to warm up the guillotine.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

True.

Any variation is an offshoot off of the two genders.

There is no XZ or ZZ gender.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

A very good article in the NIH about how common is intersex. About 0.018% which is one in every 5,555 people.

I am mentioning intersex just as in my original post as there seems to be a confusion created deliberately by trans-activists who believe they can argue about transgenderism on the basis of very rare sex development disorders such as intersex.

Their arguments are so absurd and ludicrous as intersex has nothing to do with transgenderism. And of course they don't understand what intersex is but still try to make a connection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join