It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans struggle to pay utilities as energy prices surge: CBS News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As Millions of Americans continue struggle to pay utilities as energy prices are expected to surge.
Washington had announced another billion more support for Ukraine.

Even if the Republicans do take senate or house in the fall after the mid terms what differences would they bring if at all?
What good would do that?

edit on 27-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Even if the Republicans do take senate or house in the fall after the mid terms what differences would they bring if at all?
What good would do that?

Absolutely None, Because MAGA isn't Russia or China First is it lol

Great Psyops though

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yes this is happening world-wide. I partly blame privatization of utilities like water, power and travel for it. Yes, sure, state run utilities do not work effective but at least they are not greed driven.

We have seen it in Germany. Transportation and power, postal services and partly water. I predict a return to state driven utilities like I mentioned before, after everything was pushed to collapse.

Then the governments will sweep in and excercise control. It's already happening with gas importers! From then on, free market will be dead in these sectors and governments finally able to dictate great parts of our lives. It can not be the other way, because else the pushers for the great reset that infested so many governments, would not get their way.

Because people are fed up with it. What currently happens on a global scale is weakening the individual and driving into dependecy. UBI and digital currency fighting the dead economy (why is it dead.. hm...) and oppressive green agendas with no regards on casualities.

That is also why immigration is pushed so hard. Redistribution of wealth, just not the wealth that really belongs to all citizens, it's the wealth of the middle class being sucked away. There is this saying, you can only help if you can function yourself.

Everything is aimed towards collapse and it is not even a conspiracy theory, it is conspiracy praxis! WEF openly admits to it. When will the mass wake up? After it's too late!
edit on 27.9.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Record profits reported by energy companies worldwide of course.

Pure greed and avarice is driving the price hikes no matter what the lying parasites and their investors say.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Dude I'm super poor. I make only 1200$ a month.
I have no problem paying my utility bills.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

...yet.

Your world will be shaken soon, too. But keep your head in the sand and act like everything will be fine. Ignoring a problem has always worked out /sarc.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Alternate headline: Russians Struggle To Stay Within Borders As Conscriptions Surge.
edit on 2792022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Dude I'm super poor. I make only 1200$ a month.

Not yet anyway..

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You keep wishing. I know there are some on here who wish for Putin to be replaced and have another Boris Yeltsin to break up Russia.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Record profits reported by energy companies worldwide of course.

You mean record profits from Companies from India, China and only because they are getting the oil and gas that Europe doesn't want.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Because MAGA isn't

Your right MAGA isn't all anti war nor anti interventionist when considering you had no issues nor have any issues with John Bolton nor mike pompeo.

Most MAGA are fine with selling the expensive LNG to Europe.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Our electric bill increased by over $300. per month & water bill has increased by over $250. per month.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Some of my friend's electricity bills have been almost $1000 this summer.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

As Millions of Americans continue struggle to pay utilities as energy prices are expected to surge.
Washington had announced another billion more support for Ukraine.

What good would do that?

All (R)s can do is set the stage for a (R) President in 2024. Biden won't sign anything that dismantles his system.😀

And Biden won't do anything different with the Administration powers 😀

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

doom! doom! doom!.

Sorry, but I will be fine so long as I don't live my life in fear.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Fuel is still off the hook.
Joe is an a whole, he said good, it's his plan

This administration needs military intervention.
Not really much more to say, his dbag crackhead son is right in place in their actor zelenskys Ukraine.
Along with the children of Pelosi, Romney and Kerry.
They know the green bs is a scam.
They are stealing billions.
High energy cost is their plan.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

We Will All be using Only Dead Wood to Fuel Our Dead from the Neck Up Economy if it was LEFT Up to these PTB Scumbags . WAR is Coming if Not Already Here . PREPARE to FIGHT for Your Lives Fellow Citizens !

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We Will All be using Only Dead Wood to Fuel Our Dead from the Neck Up Economy if it was LEFT Up to these PTB Scumbags . WAR is Coming if Not Already Here . PREPARE to FIGHT for Your Lives Fellow Citizens !

Fight SMART. Those who bring hell to our lives/land are few.

Get rid of them.

Problems solved.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
its deeper than corporate greed, does that play a part sure but when you create, or the public thinks you created a shortage (oil) then energy prices are going to jump.

All those people soft quitting are forcing more people to work OT, companies arent going to eat that cost, new environmental regulations, smaller profits nope its getting passed to the consumer.

The CEO's job isnt to cater to the needs of the customer, but to their shareholders.

Does it suck yep, bout 80% of this coulda been avoided if mr I want a green energy legacy wasnt an idiot and the 81 million people that voted for this. (cause Ill give him credit he is doing exactly what he said he would do)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

What good would do that?

Absolutely None, Because MAGA isn't Russia or China First is it lol

Great Psyops though

When dimwitted Biden and the Dumpster Dims took over they changed the meaning of MAGA to Make America Greedy Again!

It was a great success but only for them of course! 🤑
edit on 27-9-2022 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join