It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Exiled Dissident Fuelling the Hijab Protests in Iran? Was Supported by Mike Pompeo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As JacobSilverman explained strange how Alinejad, who lives in NYC, as the leader of the Iranian protests.
The Iranian opposition leader also had met with several neocon politicians and state officials.

The Exiled Dissident Fueling the Hijab Protests in Iran
A Regime Change in Iran

The Iranian Opposition Leader with Mike Pompeo.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Lol are you trying to say these peoplebdont have a legitimate reason to be protesting????

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

dont have a legitimate reason to be protesting????

As they do in Saudi Arabia? why no such protests over the same issue than? despite considering the fact women get beaten not a word from the NeoCons.

It only counts as a "legitimate protest" if its in Iran, Russia, China right?

Despite the ruling families that had being running in KSA for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

peoplebdont

Are you so sure about that? and only because you saw it on MSM?

edit on 26-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I see you still have no answer considering that the "leader" of this "freedom" movement in Iran was with NeoCons. The same ones that brought us.

Libya's regime change, support for so called rebels in Syria many of which are Jihadist fighters. Who were also called legit freedom fighters in Syria.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Here is the MEK calling for a Nationwide Uprising.
The same MEK that was also met in France in Pairs by NeoCons among other officials.

This is a color revolution.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) Published 23 More Names of Martyrs of the Iranian People’s Nationwide Uprising

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Bruh they're tired of the heavy handed bs by the mullahs this isn't a secret and it's not new

The people want a return to what Iran was before they took over and they're willing to die for it

You should be supporting them to be honest

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Bruh they're tired of the heavy handed bs by the mullahs this isn't a secret and it's not new

The New Iran with the MEK would be a puppet to Isreal and which would have allowed Syria to be a failed state. Its what the MEK would have wanted if you support the MEK to be in charge of Iran.

heavy handed bs by the mullahs

I am sure the MEK are bunch of good guys because mike pompeo and NeoCons trust them...

They are much as the good guys as the so called moderate rebels..

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You should be supporting them to be honest

I had done my research on the MEK i do highly suggest you do the same.

And unlike you i dont support NED/NGO backed color revolutions which never do support or help the people once a government is over thrown.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The people want a return to what Iran was before they took

The group you are supporting is a group that is supported by John Bolton among other NeoCons that were also supporting the regime change in Libya and Syria..

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The people want a return to what Iran was before they took over

Going with your logic. Freedom for Iran only because of the evil "mullahs"

But no Freedom Protests in Saudi Arabia to return Arabia a return to what KSA was before they took over.

Despite the attacks on LGBT communities, beating on women?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Funny how it's okay to be islamophobic now.
hijab symbol of freedom

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Doesn’t matter who started it when it’s obvious tens, if not hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Iranians don’t think women should be killed for daring to not wear a bag over their head.

What’s your problem with Iranians wanting the freedom to live their lives as they deem fit and not having to live how some low IQ religious fanatics dictate?

Awww is it cause they’re an ally of Russia?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I hope the movement catches on across the entire ME. Women there have a sub-human status and if they're willing to fight their oppressors my prayers are with them. God bless the men that are standing with them!
edit on 100000066America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I support the Iranian women fighting to be treated as F'n humans, and I don't give AF who else happens to support or enable their cause (for once they're on the right side of history).

This is the same sh#t the Left does, guilt by association.

Not sure where you're coming from on this one, kind of shocking, really.

If the Saudi women rise up, or any others that are treated like this, I'll support them too.

The lady leading the charge just happens to have a massive Twitter account and the freedom to Tweet (she'd be rounded up and killed in Iran), that's why she's leading it....SMH
edit on 9/26/2022 by MykeNukem because: #FreedomForTheLadiesOfIran

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Human rights actually mean nothing to the left, and the OP is more evidence of that.

The poster is actually against Women protesting for the right to show their faces in public. Think about that.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Oh... Did she beat that woman to death?

Maybe the Iranian Police working for the CIA?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

As they do in Saudi Arabia? why no such protests over the same issue than? despite considering the fact women get beaten not a word from the NeoCons.

Fair point but things are happening in Iran. Thats why there is meetings. Things aren't hapening in saudi right now.

If you're making this point then you must be against Trunp onky following suite with blind loyalty to Saudi?

Furthermore, you're going to win no one over being passive aggressive agaist Iran's protests.

They are going through real struggles for their rights.

O wait, you're oe of the pro-Russian guys? This makes sense.. Mate.. you gotta stop watching RT

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Lol are you trying to say these peoplebdont have a legitimate reason to be protesting????

They do!

But that doesn't take away from the fact they are being used as pawns by foreign government agencies and if things go sideways(which they likely will) these people will be left without protection much like the people who were left with no protection in Afghanistan...

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The Neo-Cons like Russia when it comes to Ukraine just want to get rid of all the Iranian Nazi's who hold power. You should be cheering on the Neo-Cons just like you do for Russia.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join