It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Life Expectancy Falls In ‘Historic” Decline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So, I like data. To assess if something is true or not, stats help immensely. I usually don't post many things that would be considered "anti-vax" but these kinds of massive changes are quite noticeable and there has to be a reason for the massive changes in deaths (especially athletes). When historical averages of athletes collapsing in dying go up 7 to 10 times in occurrence and life insurance data shows a 40% increase "SOMETHING" is causing this. A 3 year decline in US Life Expectancy is HUGE.

www.technocracy.news...

According to the latest statistics reported by The New York Times1 August 31, 2022, life expectancy in the United States dropped precipitously in 2020 and 2021.

In 2019, the average life span of Americans of all ethnicities was nearly 79 years. By the end of 2021, two years into the COVID pandemic and one full year into the mass inoculation campaign, life expectancy had dropped to 76 — a loss of nearly three years.

Even small declines in life expectancy of a tenth or two-tenths of a year mean that on a population level, a lot more people are dying prematurely than they really should be.

‘Sudden Death Syndrome’ May Be Driving Down Life Expectancy

Across the world, excess mortality has dramatically risen since the start of the pandemic, and barely a day now goes by without a healthy adult suddenly dropping dead with no apparent cause. People have died during live broadcasts, in the middle of speeches and during dinner.

Clearly, they were feeling well enough to go to work, to an event or a restaurant, and something caused them to instantaneously die without warning. These are the people making up these excess death statistics. They shouldn’t be dead, yet something took them out.

Healthy Athletes Dropping Dead at Record Numbers

Between January 2021 and August 2022 (a period of 19 months), at least 1,249 athletes suffered cardiac arrest or collapse after COVID injection, and at least 847 died,8 with more being recorded as reports come in. Historically, the annual average of sudden death in athletes has been between 29 and 69 so this is clearly nowhere near normal, regardless of what the “fact checkers” say.

Campbell goes on to review a paper in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, which notes that 80% of athletes who die suddenly have no symptoms of family history of heart disease.

Working Age Adults Dying in Record Numbers

Life insurance data tell an even more horrifying story. In January 2022, OneAmerica, a mutual life insurance company based in Indianapolis, reported that the death rate of working-age Americans (18 to 64), in the third quarter of 2021, was 40% higher than prepandemic levels — and these deaths were not attributed to COVID. They also had an uptick in long-term disability claims. According to CEO Scott Davidson:14

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business — not just at OneAmerica. The data is consistent across every player in that business.

And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic. Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic. So, 40% is just unheard of.”

edit on 17-9-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Not sure how much more PROOF is needed.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

3 year drop in a one year span is insane math wise alone. 1 year drop in a year is immense enough.

Only is 1+1 was still 2. No one wanting to fix any of these problems is a big oroblem.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The increased death rate is due to C19, suicides caused by the lockdowns and the increased crime rate, silly. Oh! and 'Long covid' which has the exact same symptoms as delayed adverse reactions to the vaccine, but the vaccines only have minor reactions that must appear within days or they don't count.

The pro-vaxers will be along shortly to support my idiotic claims.

edit on 60000001212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

edit on 60000001212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I ain’t no pro vaccination but I support Nuggets idiotic claims.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Oh! and 'Long covid' which has the exact same symptoms as delayed adverse reactions to the vaccine, but the vaccines only have minor reactions that must appear within days or they don't count

I'm not touching you vaccine claims. Long Covid does exist and has before anyone took a vaccine.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

The acquaintance down the road has had a triple bypass and gets his blood checked on a regular basis. After the booster, his inflammatory marker went up to 50 when it is usually zero. He was in a state of anxiety. Red splotches and feeling very unwell. It has since come right back to zero. The doctor said it was probably the booster shot. He was lucky but others are not. He says he isn't getting any more. This poison is counterproductive and downright dicey.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

More "anecdotal evidence"?!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Finally, I can die faster.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Unless you did the tests in a lab everything is anecdotal.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't doubt it. I won't be surprised when we find out more about these vaccines and the total cost upon the public.

That being said, so much focus has been spent on the vaccine 'debate' that people disregard the impact of covid, especially the first strain that went around. There are quite a few people out there with an assortment of problems since having covid. Many doctors won't even discuss long covid with patients who exhibit symptoms.

This whole pandemic is a travesty.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Insurance companies are kinda into calculations and these things they calculate have real world value and import as identifiable pieces of info that end up telling a story about what is going on.

But here you go. Some people refuse to see what they don’t want to. Seems pretty common here these days.

Kind of sad that some people are somehow unwilling to face what are actual statistics and facts. More pointedly is the lack of curiosity that seems to spew from some.

Oh well. 3 year drop in life-expectancy isn’t that big of a a deal to some I guess. Most people would rather play ostrich.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
So, I like data. To assess if something is true or not, stats help immensely. I usually don't post many things that would be considered "anti-vax" but these kinds of massive changes are quite noticeable and there has to be a reason for the massive changes in deaths (especially athletes). When historical averages of athletes collapsing in dying go up 7 to 10 times in occurrence and life insurance data shows a 40% increase "SOMETHING" is causing this. A 3 year decline in US Life Expectancy is HUGE.

www.technocracy.news...

According to the latest statistics reported by The New York Times1 August 31, 2022, life expectancy in the United States dropped precipitously in 2020 and 2021.

In 2019, the average life span of Americans of all ethnicities was nearly 79 years. By the end of 2021, two years into the COVID pandemic and one full year into the mass inoculation campaign, life expectancy had dropped to 76 — a loss of nearly three years.

Even small declines in life expectancy of a tenth or two-tenths of a year mean that on a population level, a lot more people are dying prematurely than they really should be.

‘Sudden Death Syndrome’ May Be Driving Down Life Expectancy

Across the world, excess mortality has dramatically risen since the start of the pandemic, and barely a day now goes by without a healthy adult suddenly dropping dead with no apparent cause. People have died during live broadcasts, in the middle of speeches and during dinner.

Clearly, they were feeling well enough to go to work, to an event or a restaurant, and something caused them to instantaneously die without warning. These are the people making up these excess death statistics. They shouldn’t be dead, yet something took them out.

Healthy Athletes Dropping Dead at Record Numbers

they count veteran suicide

Between January 2021 and August 2022 (a period of 19 months), at least 1,249 athletes suffered cardiac arrest or collapse after COVID injection, and at least 847 died,8 with more being recorded as reports come in. Historically, the annual average of sudden death in athletes has been between 29 and 69 so this is clearly nowhere near normal, regardless of what the “fact checkers” say.

Campbell goes on to review a paper in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, which notes that 80% of athletes who die suddenly have no symptoms of family history of heart disease.

Working Age Adults Dying in Record Numbers

Life insurance data tell an even more horrifying story. In January 2022, OneAmerica, a mutual life insurance company based in Indianapolis, reported that the death rate of working-age Americans (18 to 64), in the third quarter of 2021, was 40% higher than prepandemic levels — and these deaths were not attributed to COVID. They also had an uptick in long-term disability claims. According to CEO Scott Davidson:14

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business — not just at OneAmerica. The data is consistent across every player in that business.

And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic. Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic. So, 40% is just unheard of.”

they count veteran suicide and fentanyl poisonings?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

Oh! and 'Long covid' which has the exact same symptoms as delayed adverse reactions to the vaccine, but the vaccines only have minor reactions that must appear within days or they don't count

I'm not touching you vaccine claims. Long Covid does exist and has before anyone took a vaccine.

Like what? Two weeks after wuhan? Doesn’t seem to be that long.
edit on 17-9-2022 by Dalamax because: Relevance

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Not end up telling a story precisely but allow for predictions from statistics and anecdotal indicators.

Modern day prophets making modern day prophecies using their own ‘wisdom’. Jeremiah would be turning in his grave.

a reply to: slatesteam

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Of course, this guy's mom dropping dead just after the booster is purely coincidental, how people can blame the vax is just beyond me.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I'm not sure what you mean by "Two weeks after Wuhan?"

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Not end up telling a story precisely but allow for predictions from statistics and anecdotal indicators.

Modern day prophets making modern day prophecies using their own ‘wisdom’. Jeremiah would be turning in his grave.

a reply to: slatesteam I don’t know this Jeremiah fella, but he’s probably turning in his grave because he took the shot and now his life expectancy has been shortened.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

Must be pretty rare now though with Omicron? Me and family just got over Covid and it was a pretty lite Flu as far as symptoms, and none of us took any jabs thankfully.

new topics

top topics

join