It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desantis or Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If you had to pick today who would it be.

If it were only them and that was your two choices.

Desantis hasn’t said if he will run, but we all know he has aspirations. When is the big question.

Don’t think about Biden, or any other Democrats, just Desantis vs Trump. Who would it be? I am really curious!

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trump.

Desantis veep

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

DeSantis…
Trump will be too old and honestly I don’t want to hear the crap storm of reeeeee if trump came back.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

As a Florida resident...I'd hate to lose a great Governor.
I'd also hate to see Desantis be subjected to the same (or worse) bulls#it Trump was subjected to by the corrupt Dems.

So...Trump.
But whichever becomes the nominee gets my vote.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
De Santis. Im also sick of the reeeeee. Trump does mean tweets

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't think Trump has a chance of being elected just based on the cheating scheme the left has in place.

That being said, I will vote for him anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

An interesting question popped into my weak little mind..
The GOP will have a strong candidate whichever way they choose from the above pair.
But
Who’s going to be the dems contender?
Biden doesn’t even know he’s president and Harris is a joke…

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don’t want to hear the crap storm of reeeeee if trump came back.

You'll hear it just as loud with DeSantis.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
De Santis. Im also sick of the reeeeee. Trump does mean tweets

I really think Trump is too old, he is not looking well either.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Desantis / Kristi Noem by a wide margin.

But I would gladly take Trump and whoever over any of the Dems.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

An interesting question popped into my weak little mind..
The GOP will have a strong candidate whichever way they choose from the above pair.
But
Who’s going to be the dems contender?
Biden doesn’t even know he’s president and Harris is a joke…

Hillary, John Kerry, the usual globalist Sr. Citizen

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

As a Florida resident...I'd hate to lose a great Governor.
I'd also hate to see Desantis be subjected to the same (or worse) bulls#it Trump was subjected to by the corrupt Dems.

So...Trump.
But whichever becomes the nominee gets my vote.

If I lived in Florida I would definitely agree with your post. Desantis will have it just as bad if not worse than Trump because the Democrats got worse and Trump has more snot to fight them off. But being a Michigander, I think that I would like to see Desantis run because Trump has been falsly trashed so much that the moderates might be brainwashed a little and be scared to vote for him because people might verbally attack them.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'd obviously vote for either over the Marxist. I love everything Trump did and tried to do.

But I'd pick DeSantis. Trump would only have 4 years, and thats not enough time to fix what the Dems have destroyed. Honestly I don't even know if 8 is at this point. The Dems have saddled Trump with so much baggage with all the dirty BS they've pulled, I don't know if he could even get much done with all the extra stuff they'll pull in another 4 years. I know thats exactly what they want, and why they're doing it. But mabey someone with a fresh slate, that they can't handicap his whole presidency could put the Dems back in check or jail

An ideal world would give us Trump for 4 years and 8 of DeSantis behind him. It would take all 12 to pull us out of this nightmare.

Stealing the 2020 election really killed this country. If you ditch Trump they win, and that will empower them to do the same thing to DeSantis, just like no consequences for the 4 year Russia hoax empowered them to steal 2020.

Its a catch 22 and I'm torn. If the Democrats aren't held accountable for everything they've done the last 7 years, its not gonna matter anyway. They'll just get bolder and more ruthless.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Personally I would prefer a DeSantis because I believe that as much as I may not agree with him on many issues, as his views are very similar to trumps; I don’t feel that he’s impulsive and at this point as divisive. I’m older so I’ve seen many presidents come and go, never agreed with any of them on everything, but trump is a deeply wounded narcissist bent on revenge. One can only imagine the actions such a person would take if returned to power. It’s all ones perspective, I get that so don’t yell at me lol

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
DeSantis is unquestionably better equipped for the presidential office. He's not immune from media scrutiny but his background and qualifications speak volumes about the tools he brings to the job.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure it matters who the GOP candidate is. The Biden administration has already said Dominion machines can be easily hacked, setting the stage door a fix to make sure we have the second 'most secure election ever', which makes me think the fix is already in place.

We just had a railroad crisis averted by hero Biden, and I expect him to save us from a few more before the next election to portray Dems in a positive light.

Hillary has come out of hiding and is being whitewashed, but I don't think there are enough liberals left who would support her. Then I remember back to when Biden couldn't get more than 20 people to show up at the few campaign appearances he made, yet they pulled the steal off anyway.

I'm 99.999% sure the GOP won't allow Trump to be the nominee, and if he runs independent it would split the vote so bad the DNC choice would be a shoe-in; no cheating needed. They're not done tar and feathering him yet, either. He won't be running, BAMN.

The DNC might let a republican win, but only if he/she is compromised or, like the Bushes, RINO's.

All I'm sure of is this is going to be the ugliest election I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
DeSantis. He seems to be mentally way more stable than Trump. By 2024 Trump won't be a factor anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
DeSantis

The dems better hope Trump does run because that’s the only chance they have of winning because of all the hate for Trump. DeSantis would crush any democrat in a debate, no contest.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'd rather keep my governor for another term.

So I guess Trump.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dogo22
a reply to: JAGStorm. Trump would only have 4 years.

Wouldn’t trump have 2 full terms if elected again in 2024?

<<   2 >>

join