It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desantis or Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yes, counting the term he already served.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No more candidates over 65 years old.

Gun to my head, DeSanty.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have to wonder how many in this topic paused to compare Desantis' educational acumen, career escalation, leadership history, and longevity of federal service to the nation with Trump who boasts substantially less credentials on his resume.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I have to wonder how many in this topic paused to compare Desantis' educational acumen, career escalation, leadership history, and longevity of federal service to the nation with Trump who boasts substantially less credentials on his resume.

I’d say his proven track record with almost 100% obstruction from almost everywhere says enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Naw, none of the above. I have a choice as long as it's a free country. Hell will freeze over before I vote for a damn republican. I'll die first.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: JAGStorm

Naw, none of the above. I have a choice as long as it's a free country. Hell will freeze over before I vote for a damn republican. I'll die first.

I appreciate your contribution to inflation and high fuel prices.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I’d say his proven track record with almost 100% obstruction from almost everywhere says enough.

If you have a hard time reading past the headlines on printed media, that assessment makes sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
If you had to pick today who would it be.

If it were only them and that was your two choices.

Desantis hasn’t said if he will run, but we all know he has aspirations. When is the big question.

Don’t think about Biden, or any other Democrats, just Desantis vs Trump. Who would it be? I am really curious!

You didn’t state what the method of voting would be or if Dominion and drop boxes would be used. If Dominion and boxes etc. are used, Biden still wins. I’d vote for Trump, because…

top topics

<< 1   >>

join