It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Admits it has More UAP Videos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

That's the thing isn't it. To contemplate out of all those stars there's not a single intelligent life form out there, that the entire universe was created by god for human beings to expand out too. We just cant accept that. But what if that's all there is. What if there was never any fictional stories about aliens ufo's movies and all that stuff, then how much different would the idea be? What if people looked up to the stars instead of thinking whats out there, why aren't we out there? What if someday we become our own aliens? What if in a couple 100 years time colonies are spread all over the place and people lose touch with one another then someday one group meets another, hello alien race but you look like us. Anyway im rambling.
edit on 15-9-2022 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I am not convinced that radar was bringing down UFOs in the 40s and 50s. We don't even know what these UFOs represented for a start.

But during WWII American Physicist, David T. Griggs was asked to investigate the foo fighter mystery. He claimed the Japanese had developed “ray beam” technology that could stop engines at short range.

Excerpt from : UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry - By Michael Swords, Robert Powell

If, as that short snippet claimed, this technology was shipped to the US and studied then what were the results? I have never been able to find anything else about this.

Perhaps it was this…….

Ku-Go. Japan’s top-secret weapon inspired by Tesla’s “Death Ray”

From WWII ….Fast forward to 1947…..and then onward…….it’s conceivable that the Japanese Ku-Go version was the most promising to continue to develop into having weapons capability.

It could have went into the Black Projects arena…..imo.

👽

Wasnt most of the foo fighters in Europe?

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: mirageman

Either the Navy really is incompetent, the videos just aren't important, or something else was afoot.

Well, you know what I believe....something else was and is afoot( in the ufo community's hind part)

In 2007, that may have been an info gathering operation to see how it would catch on through the ufo community, and the 2017 exposure and TTSA coming out was a second attempt to get it out, gauge, or jinn up interest. So, in 2007 they realized ufology is practically dead, and it looks like it's still really dead, despite the TTSA saga of BS.

They didn’t value these weak little videos security-wise, so they used them for this operation twice.

The TTSA operation and the original 2007 were separate operations but may be related to the information they wanted to get about ufo interest.

Strange, the media, ufo or not, rarely or never mentions the early coming out of the 2007 incident on ATS and that other German site.

I seriously doubt the US Navy is this stupid.

the official term for what your talking about is a 'limited hang out'

you put some bait in the water and see who bites
edit on 15-9-2022 by fishingmd84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I’m not sure of your reference to Foo fighters……

The Japanese on their side of world were seeking a microwave beam weapon for ultimately taking out American aircraft and mobile U.S. ground forces……from what I can infer from the article I posted in response follow up to what MM posted.

I don’t see the connection to your Foo Fighters mentioning. Kindly clarify, because those are two separate subjects that I’m seeing from what you posted. Apples and Oranges.

Perhaps your talking about the UFO’s over Kyiv thread?

👽
edit on 15-9-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mammothtank

Yes I think about things like this every night when im laying in bed trying to goto sleep. After my body dies hopefully my soul, being, or consciousness or whatever you wanna call it will finally know the truth or whats out there! Or actually get the option to just travel around the universe for several thousands of years and get a chance to explore everything would be nice.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Excuse me, my post was just hasty, and I wasn't following the subject matter thoroughly, which I too often do.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
In 1966 two high speed tracking camera operators in code 4564 at china lake naval weapons test station filmed a UFO with a tracking camera they had set up for a missile test later that day.

The film was sent to be developed and returned as a camera test film, and the department head turn the film over to higher command.
The strange part is higher command never return the film or questioned the people involved.
Most of the people would have had top secret/sci clearances.

But not before still frames were copied by people working in the explosive ordnance photo division.
I saw the stills in 1968, and I only can talk now because as far as I know, all the people involved are either long dead or long retired and in their 90s and don't live in the area.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

description?

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Do tell…..

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

perhaps that was a target they were shooting at, they have all sorts of odd looking and even supersonic/low hypersonic target drones even back than

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What is the main reason that we are now catching these (when i say now i mean, last 20 years?) is it radar in general or maybe the ability to use that radar to track the cameras?

Either way, its an exciting time. I found the navys footage of the UAP stunning, with commentary live from the cockpit, the tic tac one.

More like that please!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not sure if already been posted but was cruising through youtube this morning and came across the weirdest video on "Leaked Pentagon Footage from USS Nimitz" regarding a tictac craft. What's weird is this video is hosted by an acting coach channel for people looking to get picked up from their acting videos. What you have are a whole host of videos with folks acting for the camera and then there's this short "leak". It's probably fake but just the whole situation seemed wild to me. It's so out of place!

Has anyone seen this?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join