It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That One Time I Transported Michael Jackson Years After His 'Death'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
2013, 2014, something like that. Late night, 2-3am. It was the weekend, a Friday or Saturday night. A city, somewhere in the US. I'm doing my thing, transporting people for pay.

The dispatcher gives me a call. For a Michael. The customer is out of gas for his motorcycle. Needs a ride to buy some fuel.

I proceed to the pickup location, which is just up the street from a country store type convenience store where hot rodders and younger bikers hang out after hours. I think the store usually closes at eleven or midnight, something like that. As I pull up to my customer, I can hear the bikers at the store about a quarter mile up the road yelling threats and obscenities.

The customer appears to be Michael Jackson. Look, dress, speech, mannerisms. If he was a lookalike, he was very good. I take him to the store, he buys a fuel can and some fuel. I take him back to his bike, wait with him while he fuels up. He gives me the gas can. He underpays me. He then proceeds to ride off on his motorcycle, riding away through the bottom of a concrete lined ditch that leads to the nearby airfield, which I thought was noteworthy.

There are no homes in that area, just the airport, the military airfield which was on the side of the airport that we were on, and a small industrial park. It sure seemed like 'Michael' was riding off toward the airfield. There's always the possibility that he had a residence in one of the warehouses or shop buildings that was in the area, or that he knew another trail in that direction that switched back and would take him in another direction. The more likely explanation was that that person was heading to the airfield.

You might think that the story ends there, but it doesn't. I wrote this thread to keep my word. Michael called me within the last couple years, and asked me to write about it. I'm not that hard to find, I like to be accessible to those who need me. That being said, there's no reason for Michael freaking Jackson to need to call me up and shoot the breeze. He wanted me to let you all know, through this back channel, that he's still alive I guess.

Not that I minded. Call me any time, Michael. Besides, it gave me a chance to bust his balls about underpaying me. He reminded me that he had given me the gas can. I reminded him that I could not pay a bill with a used gas can, nor buy a meal. He accepted that, we moved on.

If I'm being played, well then that seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through to mess with a guy like me. Why? There's no good reason for it that I can see, other than the surface level explanation. I was asked to write about this, to share this experience with you, so that's what I'm doing.

My words here are the truth. Make of them what you will. Anyhow, as far as I can tell, Michael Jackson is not dead. He didn't die when they say he did. Probably faked his death. I believe this to be true because I have met and spoken with the man, years after the time when he was reported to have been deceased.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Awesome tale and well told.

Perhaps getting us ready for the truth.

There are other similar stories regarding other figures that are said to reside on the other side.

Interesting times we live in.

P

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

As you told this story here before I'm wondering why you're telling it again?

Is it because its a "thriller" or you "wanna be starting something" or is it for "the way you make me feel" was he "the man in the mirror" or so we "remember the time" either way i suppose I should just "beat it".

Or maybe he's here to "heal the world" and make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race.
edit on 2-9-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

i suppose he just went home like elvis and came back for a vist.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Maybe he was just a "Smooth Criminal".

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

What can I say to that but "no message could've been any clearer."

Also, "it's human nature", I tell you.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Tommy Smothers hit on my sister on a cruise once.
I'm not sure if he was dead yet.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Everybody's gone mad!
all he wants to say is that they don't really care about us!

cool story

If true, then why would he want ppl to know he is still alive after all the negative publicity after his 'death'' ?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
But how do you know he was alive?
He may be a ghost who likes to mess with people by telling them hey look-I'm still alive!

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

actually a harmless story. but: imagine that there are people who tell you that the person you loved and missed is still alive, simply because they have a very strong imagination or want to make themselves important. i wouldn't like that.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If MJ is still alive then that makes him an even bigger POS for allowing an 'innocent' doctor to lose his license and go to jail, not to mention abandoning his children.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It’s just a shame there’s no other way to get the word out there than you. If only we had some social media or something like that he could use.

You’re way too old for him, so there’s that I suppose.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
what other vaunted notables have you transported in your conveyance?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Sooo reminds me of this from The Greasy Strangler!
(Vulgarity warning lol)

I don’t know how to put the actual vid up other than the link.
Such a great movie.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Impossible for a man like him to stay in the shadows all this time.
He is dead and gone.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

Everybody's gone mad!
all he wants to say is that they don't really care about us!

cool story

If true, then why would he want ppl to know he is still alive after all the negative publicity after his 'death'' ?

He's probably over it. He seemed to have gotten over it before his 'passing'. Like, for awhile there he seemed to lose his mind over all the weird publicity, and he did some crazy stuff. He came back out of that a bit before his 'death' though, if I remember it correctly. On the other hand, if he's just living on the fringe or whatever, it's not like he's still in the limelight with the press camped outside his door 24/7. Not really the same then, is it?

I'm not this huge Michael Jackson fan. I mean, don't get me wrong, his music is genius, from a musician's perspective. I grew up with it. Regardless of what you think of the man, his music was all superbly written, arranged, and performed. I got more into rock and roll type stuff as I hit young adulthood, so I grew out of it for awhile. Nevertheless, I've always appreciated his stuff for the superb workmanship that it is.

Anyway, I just mean to say that I'm not this die hard Michael Jackson fan or anything like that. You know, been to all the shows, have the t-shirt, member of the fan club. I've never seen him perform live. I never really read into any of the conspiracy theory stuff that came up around the time of his death, or even any of the earlier stuff.

It's just this thing that happened.

a reply to: loufo

Well if this story affects you personally or anyone else who's reading this thread, let me just say that fame seeking is not my purpose here. I don't mean to cause anyone any pain with this story. I was asked to write about it, so that's what I'm doing. I can only report what I've seen, and my thoughts on it. I didn't create this reality, I am merely experiencing it.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Maybe...I wouldn't be so sure of the history to claim some authoritative knowledge of the situation. Perhaps you know more about it than I, but even then appearances can be deceiving, and perhaps there was more to that side of the story than we know. I honestly don't know. It's not my place to vindicate or vilify Michael Jackson. It's just this thing that happened.

a reply to: Tortuga

I don't get that part either. Like I'm gonna blow the lid off this thing or something. On the other hand, who knows who might read this thread and see something that they needed to see. Quantum entanglement and all that...

a reply to: CthruU

Also, yes, I have mentioned it in comments in a thread, but never made a thread about it. Thought that I should. After all, Michael Jackson himself, or the super dooper extra hardcore Michael Jackson impersonator, called and asked me to write about it. Not sure why some impersonator would want to call me and have me write about him as if he were Michael Jackson. Years after the fact. The man himself might.

Maybe some locals who heard my story and are spitting juice in my face or something. Why though? Who cares if I think I saw Michael Jackson once after he was supposed to have passed? How does that hurt me, or anyone else? If it was they did a really good MJ phone voice. I dunno. Seemed like it was the actual guy.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Fake your death so that you can't get imprisoned for abusing kids. Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

That's weird. Kinda funny though.

a reply to: Spacespider

I'm not so sure about that. He could live on the fringes. Let's keep in mind the man had more money than 50 people could spend in a lifetime. He could afford to live on the fringes of society for as long as he'd like, I'm sure.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

Not sure if I wanna go there.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Probably MJ has been recruited as the next XXX.

LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join