It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't Biden allow unvaccinated Brit's in yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm an unvaccinated British guy, no issues at all with it here, zero restrictions on my life, except I still cannot enter the US, and I want to.
So, is this a Democrat thing, can Biden issue an executive order to fix it in a heartbeat?

I've thought long about the continuing entry ban, it just seems a loss of trade for no real good reason.
I'll have full health/travel insurance if I visit, so why don't you guys want my cash?
Are the crooks in big pharma and government really just trying to squeeze the very last dissenters out worldwide?!

...I'm hoping to visit your nation at least once before I die of covid lol, and I posted this in political madness because that's exactly how I see the entry ban.
So please ATS, would a Republican President allow us unvaccinated in, to spend our foreign currency???

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

Its how most Liberal countries with Liberal leaders are behaving currently.
Biden is no different from Trudeau and they are all following the same polices and agenda if not similar.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh, they are all welcome without jabs if they come across the border,

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Lol, ALL my unvaccinated mates who've travelled abroad this year have gone Mexico...they are making big bucks out of unvaccinated British scum lol 🤣

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Canada seems as nuts as US democrats lol, I'm also banned from there still, and we share the same person as head of state!🤣

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

We let unvaccinated people in every day.
Your mistake is asking for permission instead of just walking across our southern border.

Funny how our government can’t see that contradiction or just ignores it in the name of votes..

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You can easily come here through Mexico (if you like walking or hire a smuggler) 😎

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Lol, I've entered a few countries illegally in my lifetime, never the US, but curiously I've paid every bribe/fee in hard US dollars... definitely don't think I could afford to bribe a US border guard, and I'm not able bodied enough now to try what they do on your southern border!🤣

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Britain is not as much a "favored" nation as China in the Democrat's mind ?
Be my thought .

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Lol I'm banned from China too for being unvaccinated, curiously NOT banned from Russia though!🤣

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You are unvaccinated?! How could you? The indecency is unbelievable! Why haven’t you done your part for the good of humanity and gotten your shots? They are free, have 0.00% chance of any kind of side affects, and are 100% efficient. Hopefully you can’t work or go grocery shopping either else you are going to get your fellow brits that are vaccinated sick, don’t know about over there but over here in the US it is a PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED! We don’t welcome you taxing, unvaxxed persons across the pond mate. I gladly pour my tea leaves into the harbor good sir.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis
I actually laughed out loud then reading that!!🤣👍

I'm crashing out 3am now, but nice one for ending my online night with a genuine laugh!
Hopefully I'll see some replies supporting travel passes for the dangerous, selfish, granny-killer, unvaccinated scum, when I wake up later!👍

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Don't you know anything? You have to come in illegally in order to be welcomed in this country. You Brits are just too Law abiding.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Nothing is preventing you from sending your cash here.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Head for Mexico,trek across Southern border.
Simple-no passport needed or vaccination of any kind.

If caught tell them you love sniffing children like Biden and you want to vote Democrat.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

She must be very pretty, If you want to come to America 2022.

Congrats dude I hope you will be very happy together.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
a reply to: Gothmog

Lol I'm banned from China too for being unvaccinated, curiously NOT banned from Russia though!🤣

The Russians know what is really going on behind the scenes .

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

UK-Bahamas-Florida. Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You can easily come here through Mexico (if you like walking or hire a smuggler) 😎

row vs wade is still legal there
so you have choices.

then a free bus ride to vegas and bob's your uncle.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

UK-Bahamas-Florida. Problem solved.

Pmsl!!🤣
Yes fella! Obviously being a white, English speaking person it's pretty easy to get into the US, couple of my mates do it illegally through Canada occasionally.
I'd planned to do similar as an adventure myself, but I've been a full time crutch user since March 2020 (nerve damaged feet), so now I'm looking for an option which doesn't involve running away from authority...coz I will be caught quickly!

Pity the only thing stopping me spending cash in America now, is Bidens concern that I may catch Wuhan flu because I'm unvaccinated.
...I thought his magic vaccines were supposed to protect his people, was that maybe just bull# they can't admit now???🤔

top topics

<<   2 >>

join