It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy gunfire in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Seems that things are escalating in Bagdhad, in the comments section the poster says that the Iraqi army is getting ready to intervene, It looks like they have had enough, which no doubt means that oil earmarked for Western areas might get problematic during the coming cold season. Well yrt another American intervention that has not worked out to well.Since the NWO and smart cities will require a constant power supply, I wonder if Klaus thought that one out.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
LPa reply to: anonentity

NO ONE IS THINKING RATIONALLY NOW A DAYS.

edit on 0800000016562022-08-31T17:56:16-05:00561608pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Seems that things are escalating in Bagdhad, in the comments section the poster says that the Iraqi army is getting ready to intervene, It looks like they have had enough, which no doubt means that oil earmarked for Western areas might get problematic during the coming cold season. Well yrt another American intervention that has not worked out to well.Since the NWO and smart cities will require a constant power supply, I wonder if Klaus thought that one out.www.bitchute.com...

1) Things aren’t escalating
2) Iraq sales have increased and will continue to increase to the EU
3) there are several potential customers regardless if Iraq disappeared off the face of the earth
4) crymore

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I see in the comments that Jerichomann says:
Stop!!!! It's ok! I just receive a unconfirmed report.its actually just wedding celebration

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Lol i am sure there is nothing to worry about. They were wandering around the presidential palace yesterday. Just a few thousand people decided to pay it a visit. I am sure it was a great wedding...or might it be a divorce who can tell these days.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Want some cheese to go with that whine?

Got a source bubby?

a reply to: TritonTaranis

join