It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complex lucid dream with multiple points of prophecy re: destroying the NWO tyrants.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
And my earlier point is demonstrated as we begin to see the different beliefs disagree....

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

As someone who is intimately familiar with all denominations and the Bible.

I will venture to say that "the church" that is referred to is ALL Christian denominations that follow the words of Christ in the New Testament, and the 10 Commandments.

Intimately familiar with all denominations of Christianity and then what, Christians must be Jews and follow the Abrahamic laws (10 commandments)
What, where do you get this idea, you havnt a clue to Christianity, theology, love and grace if you think christians follow Jewish laws, are under the Mosaic covenant
I hope you don’t go to church, you had better find another church if you do, that’s just judaising and frowned upon severely

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: The2Billies

As someone who is intimately familiar with all denominations and the Bible.

I will venture to say that "the church" that is referred to is ALL Christian denominations that follow the words of Christ in the New Testament, and the 10 Commandments.

Intimately familiar with all denominations of Christianity and then what, Christians must be Jews and follow the Abrahamic laws (10 commandments)
What, where do you get this idea, you havnt a clue to Christianity, theology, love and grace if you think christians follow Jewish laws, are under the Mosaic covenant
I hope you don’t go to church, you had better find another church if you do, that’s just judaising and frowned upon severely

Your opinion, not what I was saying at all.

BTW what is wrong with the 10 Commandments:
You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall make no idols.
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Keep the Sabbath day holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

How is it Judaizing to say that true Christians who follow Jeshua follow these commandments?

I think the Jews were God's chosen people and Jesus was a Jew and never denied the 10 Commandments.

Judging others and implying one is anti-semetic for following the 10 Commandments, is part of the evil that abounds in the nation today in my opinion. Perhaps not your opinion, but mine.

Jesus said: Matthew 5:17-18, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished." The 10 commandments are the law.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not lest you be judged.

The OP made the point, we need to put aside our petty differences and focus on what is important to defeat the forces of the NWO and evil. Love one another and treat others as you want to be treated. There is no higher calling, nothing more important than this to defeat the forces of evil.

edit on 8/29/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I didn’t say you were anti Semitic, I said judaiser, never said Jesus didn’t follow the law, Jesus fulfilled the law, hence why christians are not under the Mosaic covenant, Jesus “fulfilled” the Mosaic covenant and created His own covenant for His followers
There is a huge difference in what you think I said and what I said

Stop, study then reply
As for Mathew 7/1, context and it seems you have no comprehension of what you are talking about in anything you have said

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Your comment is odd & irrelevant in its current form, you haven't bothered to qualify your apparent disapproval, perhaps you might like to elaborate? Because it was a dream, it was symbolic in many respects, and therefore there may be details which I implicitly understood yet perhaps didn't communicate precisely or clearly enough to enable persons such as yourself to understand my points.

In what way did the symbolism of my dream disprove the Bible? I found it to be a complex & richly detailed symboilc reference to events which are taking place in the world now, as well as events that will occur in the future, both from a human perspective, and from the divine perspective.

The lack of clarity in your reply makes it extremely difficult to understand why I have supposedly disproven the Bible. Explain, or admit that you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Revelations is a very clear if not an abstract book
If Jesus doesn’t return then the world will destroy itself, in fact, revelations teaches that humanity will go through a time of near destruction before Jesus returns.
the church will go cold, many fall away
The horsemen are let lose from being held back, plague, famine and war followed by death
Earthquakes, darkness, evil unleashed and you say it’s rainbows and unicorns

One of you is wrong

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you for your support, as you will know my motives in communicating these dreams are entirely straightforward. I don't seek admiration or plaudits, I just want to honour the gifts which I've been blessed to receive, because I know that their entire purpose is to edify & reassure the suffering people of the world, to let them know that God has not forgotten them, and He is working all to the good of those who are called to a life of liberty through salvation.

He will destroy the evildoers who are scheming to fully control the world & brutally subjugate its people over the coming decades. I knew that in some measure this would be the case anyway, eventually, but last night's dream really, truly clarified & confirmed that for me, hence I now have absolute certainty that there is a plan in place to deal with the deep wickedness which we are seeing unleashed against an innocent populace. I also knew that I had to share the details, because the message is one of hope & salvation, proclaiming that we should band together more closely than ever before in living memory, in ways similar to those bold & brave souls who endured the Blitz in London during the Second World War.

Back then, the government was fighting for its people, and had called for the citizens to endure the hardships to come because it was the path to voctory, as indeed was ultimately proven. Unfortunately, at the present time, the governments of the world are actively fighting against the people, in league with the Satanic elitists in their secret clubs, and the powerful & wealthy corporations which influence our socieites so heavily. We must unify & strengthen our position carefully, bringing the community together in a network of support which is based on brotherly love & compassion, the church is the ideal vehicle through which those networks can receive support & operate jointly to help & uplift those who are suffering under the tyrannical hardships imposed on us by those evildoers in elite circles, in government, in global NGOs such as the WEF, and in corporations. Those people will be dealt with, God has a plan for them, just as He has a plan for us, the underdog in this fight.

We need not concern ourselves with armed revolution; there are people in positions of authority in military intelligence, the army, navy & air forces in various countries, including the special forces & regular troops, who will, at the appropriate time, execute their strategy to protect the common civilians from the diabolical scheming of the 'overlords' for want of a more derogatory word to describe the assorted agents of wickedness responsible for the horrendous outcomes of the pandemic & the 'vaccine' biowarfare levied against the people, in the name of depopulation, transhumanism, power, wealth & control.

They are breaking society down, so they can offer to build it back up again, in the image of the dystopian dreams they have put forward in recent times, more openly with every passing day. We see it coming, it is an open secret that they are deliberately destroying us, in order to thoroughly depopulate & take over the world. Life would never be the same again if they succeed - but this dream offered confirmation that no, their long-term plans will NOT succeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sorry, I didn't communicate that properly. What I meant to express was that I had realised I was dreaming (or at least, the thought: "I must be dreaming" came to mind), and at that moment, in order to prove to myself that this experience was in fact a dream, and not ordinary reality, I would attempt to fly. The idea was that if indeed I could fly, then it offered prove that I was, as I suspected, dreaming. I knew at the moment I flew that yes, this was a dream, and huzzah, I was actually totally lucid, something which doesn't often happen to me. Usually, I have to follow along with the dream as it unfolds, and I never know that I@m dreaming. The only way to prove to myself that I was now in a genuine lucid dream, was to fly, something which can't be accomplished in waking reality. I hope that clears it up. Flying by itself does not prove that you are having a lucid dream. I have flown on occasions without realising I was dreaming, it's like our awareness gets dialled back slightly when we are dreaming, and we just get caught up in the narrative, in the actions which seem to be spontaneous & 'normal', even though they might in fact be rather odd, with the benefit of hindsight.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Sigh, I am a child of Yeshua. That was the name given to Him by God. Jesus was NOT the name given to him by Yahweh, it was the name given to him by the Greeks. I personally feel it is somewhat of an insult not to call someone I worship by the name given to him by God the Father (Yahweh).

You and I fundamentally disagree.

Christian theology and it's roots are firmly planted by seeds from Jewish law and thinking. I.E. the 10 Commandments are to me sacred and Yeshua never denied them but expanded on them. He was called Rabbi by his followers. I feel closer than ever to my Lord and Savior as I strive to understand the world he was brought up in. The scriptures he memorized and debated with length about with learned Rabbi's at age 12. The synagogues he often taught in.

You can frown all you want, that is ok with me.

But I want to honor the name God himself gave to Yeshua who Greeks renamed Jesus. I want to honor his Mother who was Jewish, I want to honor his ancestors through Mary and everything he was taught in his lifetime.

Yeshua came to fulfill the Old Testament, not to abolish it.

What he did abolish was discrimination against those not in ones ethnic/cultural group, and discrimination against biological women, the things he abolished from the Old Testament are summed up in this: "Love your neighbor as yourself ... do unto others as you would have done unto you." If the church united and stopped bickering over small things like using Jewish terminology or not, then think what would be accomplished for the world, for God and in the name of Yeshua, or Jesus, or Christ, or Jesus Christ. IT MATTERS NOT!

He did not abolish the 10 Commandments, he did not abolish his real name in favor of a Greek name, he read aloud from the Old Testament and quoted it often. In other words, I firmly believe that the person named Jesus (by the Greeks) Christ was raised a Jewish man, loved the Jewish God, was Son of the Jewish God, and honored his heritage and his Father in Heaven. If we bicker over that then the church stays divided and the goals of the NWO will be met. Keeping us fighting and frowning over things like this. The OP is right the church must grow in love for one another to stop the NWO and becoming a shining light, not a torch of dissension.

I feel for me personally it is more respectful to call him Yeshua, but I have no objection or problem with anyone who uses Jesus. We all worship the same person and that is what is more important than what you or I call him. If people frown on me honoring the name God gave Yeshua, not the name man gave him, honoring the scriptures he quoted, honoring his entire human heritage, that is your problem, not mine, and divides rather than unites and helps the evil thrive.

If you disagree that is ok with me. You won't convince me otherwise, and this ends my conversation with you.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you and give you grace, both now and forever more. (words from the Old Testament uttered through thousands of years by Jews directly talking about the God who is father of Yeshua, born a Jewish person and raised and steeped in the Jewish faith, who never once denied Jewish faith - oral man made traditions yes he spoke against - the commands of God His Father as given to Moses, Yeshua never denied.)

But you call him Jesus, Christ, Jesus Christ and I will celebrate because you are worshiping the one true God and His Son.
edit on 8/29/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That's a really interesting premise, I hadn't realised there was speculation regarding gold movements. In my dream the church was Anglican (Church of England, Protestant rather than Catholic), and from what I know of the Anglican church (I was raised in it) they absolutely would be the first organisation to help the people in a coordinated, targeted & highly charitable manner, exactly as I saw in my dream, members would volunteer to staff the various services in the building, they would donate money to heat it 24/7, they would love 7 care for people throughout the crisis. They don't especially operate in the charismatic gifts of the Holy Spirit, but they do have the Spirit dwelling within them, and they do care very much for their friends, neighbours & communities in general. This is rather different from the Catholic church, which tends to be rather insular & refrains from open charity work in the community, seemingly quite aloof from the local people, except for the specific people who make up their congregations.

But who knows, perhaps the Catholic church also will realise that they have an obligation to help the people who are suffering en masse. I'm not sure they would though, as the senior authorities in the Catholic church, including the Pope & all the cardinals, seem to be enmeshed within the structures of the Liberal/ New World Order.

They have a huge chapel in Vatican City which is designed such that the interior roof & windows create an image of a huge serpent's head overarching the room, it looks evil & would seem very oppressive to many people. In that chapel there is also a similarly oppressive, evil-loooking piece of artwork, designed as a throne of sorts, which is cast in bronze & seems to show dozens of people being tormented in the flames of Hell. So I don't hold out hope that the Catholic church will truly help the people - they enjoy their power too much, and they appear to have been infiltrated & conquered by Satanic occultists, at the highest levels.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Call Jesus what you want, it’s irrelevant to me, pretty sure it’s irrelevant to Him as well.
The rest, don’t pretend you understand christianity, you don’t
You, if you are a Christian are saved by grace not carrying out the law

Jesus fulfilled the law, those who accept grace are not under the law, they are under grace.
The law exists for those not in Christ’s covenant
Jesus fulfilled the law for His followers, it exists but not for me, if you are a Christian, not for you either. Jesus taught His followers one rule, love

www.davidmaby.com...

You call Jesus as you wish but you deny Christ’s power, you deny grace by undertaking the law to justify yourself. Judaiser

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Amen brother, thank you for the encouragement. I hope that everyone can take the lyrics of that song to heart, it's the approach we need; it's the only way we can succeed together, working as a unified people, a Christ-centred collective which follows the right path, donating time, resources, energy & love for the people, walking our way through the grand plan of salvation, shielded by His grace..

I'm getting my Pentecostal on, join with me now as we stir things up

"All glory to YHWH, the Father from whom all blessings proceed! Hallelujah, praise Adonai - the Lord of Creation, the Beginning & the End! May the eternally rich presence & anointing of the mystery of Shekinah, the Holy Spirit, rest upon us, fill us anew & grant us courage, strength, wisdom & insight, as we fight that good fight, strategically, right to the end. And may legions of invincible Elohim stand shoulder to shoulder with us in the battles to come. Glory!"

That really stirred my naturally Anglican spirit there for a moment.. Phew!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Hang on a minute, where do you get the idea that I believe the Law is what saves a person? I was referring to the Law only so that people could see how there was a progression from tribalism towards modern civilisation under the rule of human law, all of which was inspired by the Judaic Law of the Old Testament.

You are making some pretty huge assumptions about me here buddy, and I don't like it one bit! Of course we're saved by grace, of course it is undeserved favour, of course I placed my faith in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross. Just because I don't lay out the entire pattern of my theological adherence in this post, you have no right to come in here with your obvious lack of research & understanding to start accusing me of being some sort of fake Christian who doesn't understand God!

You are bang out of order, and I feel I'm within my rights to ask for a public apology!

I've been a member of this site for fifteen years, and I've written extensively about my faith, my beliefs, my spiritual experiences, my relationship with God, the prophetic dreams I've received, the spiritual gifts I'm blessed to have been given, and so on. You are way out of line, and it is in fact you who clearly does not understand the obligations of a Christian. Making unfounded assumptions & slinging around accusations of heresy is a disgraceful way to conduct yourself in a public forum, it is utterly ridiculous & deeply offensive.

Not only that, you are openly & wantonly trying to toxify a thread which is all about giving hope to the people who are presently oppressed in this world by the tyrants who are presently 'in charge'.

To come in here & spread such poisonous accusations in the manner you have done is a grave error, and you really should do a little soul searching. And you should apologise.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tattooedlunchlady

Thanks for your warm response, I'm glad that you have seen the need for a closeknit community based around church membership. It is such a blessing to be close with others who share our beliefs, who can pray with you, celebrate with you, grieve with you, embrace & love others in the community together, demonstrating the practical outworkings of the love which is stirred within us when we have a relationship with God through our trust in the redemptive plan of salvation through Christ. Keep the faith & fight the good fight..

After having this dream last night I was so remarkably encouraged, I now have absolute certainty that God is going to work this out in a way which leads many to the light of salvation. Even simple trust in the Lord of Creation, Jesus, is enough. He makes straight the paths in the wilderness, and He provides a lamp to guide our footsteps as we travel the narrow way. God bless you, stay strong, and do your best to encourage those around you, we need each other at this time.

Before this dream I had a lot of anger, even furious rage towards the perpetrators of these great evils that we've seen unfold over the past couple of years. I was livid, outraged repeatedly, constantly, yet my rage was impotent in a sense, as I had no way to follow it through to defeat the people responsible for these crimes against humanity.

Last night's dream relieved me of all that anger & stress, because I was shown clearly that our focus should be on building the communities of love & care that will provide spiritual liberty for so many, while God will deal with the perpetrators directly. And so I found peace, when I awoke, I found that my focus was on the beauty of what we can potentially build together in these hard times, while those who share our views, or are sympathetic to our cause, who are trained & specialise in warfare & intelligence operations, will be guided to resolve the tricky matters of the evildoers & their minions who currently hold all the power in this world.

We will overcome, God will bring us safely through to the other side. There will be Justice, there will be Redemption. Because God said it would work out, I believe Him, and I have no fear, no more rage, just peace. Praise God!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Romans 8:38  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 
Rom 8:39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God Bless You Bro.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This thread was a welcome meditation to my morning.

Thank you so much for sharing your dream!

I'm a Christian myself and I have been recently struggling with matters because so much of what is happening in the world (especially America) is confusing to me and I struggle to understand my place and role in all this.

I usually take comfort in the Book of James, striving to be joyous through times of adversity as the work unfolds but I am so tired of the pain and suffering I go through on occassion.

I haven't given up my Faith though, I just don't understand so many things and it hurts me deeply.

I am happy to report good signs and community involvement in my area, outreach programs for those in need and charity services.

I am seeing small reminders of hope and God's Promise to us everywhere, and am blocking out the negative influence to the best of my abilities.

I do wish folks would stop lambasting the Catholic Church though.

I'm Catholic, and far from perfect, and I'm not implying there aren't things going on that I would change were it up to me, but please remember we are all flawed human beings trying our best to understand the world, who we are and our role in the Great Mystery.

It hurts my heart when people only speak of scandals within the Church, without knowing about the millions of Catholics who are humbly doing God's work every day.

No human institution is perfect, and evil will always find a way to infiltrate and pervert.

Please do not lump all Catholics in with the oppressors.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

Okay, so to address your firt question, the 'young yet ancient man' was an angel, incarnate on the Earth to help guide the forces who support the common man, to help in the battles against the evildoers who devised & carried out the biowarfare against the entire population of the Earth, in the 'COVID pandemic', with the noxious, destructive 'vaccines'. Those people are now deliberately breaking down the society we have built over thousands of years, destroying it so they can step in later as 'saviours', offering to cancel all debt, as long as we submit to their dystopian system they will 'provide' for us (we'll be eating bugs basically). They view humanity as surplus to requirements, and they really want to get rid of as many of us as they can. They are devolving the consciousness of the common man, debasing him with perverse teachings in the classroom at a young age, refusing to teach them how to think for themselves, how to research & build their general knowledge, basically teaching the majority of the working & lower middle class to be slaves in their system, unable to own property, forced into renting everything they need in their lives. It will be a hideous way to live, and they are seeking to impose that upon anyone who is 'lucky enough' to survive the depopulations agenda.

'The Church' question you asked came across as rather disingenous - I believe you are trying to boggle the minds of innocent bystanders who might read this thread & be otherwise encouraged by the content of the prophetic information contained within it.

To answer for the benefit of those who, unlike you, are genuinely interested in the answer to your question, I want to be absolutely clear. 'The Church' is the amalgamation of all Christians throughout the world who have a sincere belief in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ, and His lordship over the entirety of Creation. He is the Alpha & the Omega, the beginning & the end. He is infintie, and thus able to be infinitely concerned with the well-being of every human being who has ever lived. In my dream, I saw that the community hub being developed was based around an Anglican church in the North of England. Anglicans are the original Protestants, which is the group denomination of over 8,000 sub-denominations, such as Pentecostals, Baptists, Evangelicals, and so on. They all believe in the Nicene Creed, which is a formalised set of beliefs concerning God, Jesus' redemptive work of salvation, the authority of the Biblical text, and so on. The only differences between each Protestant sub-denomination, is the style of worship & the level of formality which is adopted by the church as a whole. So, for example, Pentecostals get dressed up really smart for church, and when they arrive the preaching is loud, dynamic, energetic - and the same goes for the music, the worship. It is passionate, enthusiastic, even bombastic in its manifestation. It is a joy to behold & even better to participate, if you like that leel of energy & dynamism in your worship. On the other hand, the Baptists are quieter, more formal generally, less emotional in their conduct during worship, thought they can demonstrate an equal level of passion in some cases - the preaching is often very detailed, in depth, careful & deep in its layers of meaning. I feel that this compensates somewhat for the more demure atmosphere. Charismatic evangellicals are often dressed informally, they are happy, big smiles, anthem-type worship songs quite often, gathering together to pray with the laying on of hands at the end of a service, using the spiritual gifts of praying in tongues, intercession, receiving visions, words of knowledge, prophecy which edifies the church & individual believers, and so on. Basically, every flavour of style & self expression is present throughout the huge number of Protestant denominations, you literally pick one which is most in accord with your own tastes, energy levels, level of expression, and so on, where you like the music, and the preaching satisfies your need for spiritual food for the mind & soul.

When it comes to the Catholic church, I have mentioned in a previous comment that they are a different kettle of fish, at the most senior levels. However, there are millions of wonderful Catholic people throughout the world, who are involved in exceptionally valuable ministries in many, many communities. However, they have a sort of rulership over their congregations which is far too authoritarian for my liking, and I don't trust the leadership, even at the level of the local priests at times, there have been some abominable scandals throughout both ancient & recent history, as many people will already be fully aware.

So really, my answer to 'What is the church?', is that the people & institutions of the 8000+ Protestant denominationss, and many millions of layperson individuals (& some priests) from the Catholic tradition, all building communities based around love, care for one another, financial & practical support, strongly based upon a pure belief in the Nicene Creed, and the living, active word of Scripture as authoritative instruction for the proper spiritual life, and also the active spiritual gifts of the Holy Spirit which are cultivated in some of the more charismatic circles. I would exclude certain groups from this definition of the 'Universal multi-denominational Church of Christ', such as the Mormons, who made up their own scripture; also the Jehovah's Witnesses, who preach a heretical gospel, and the Seventh Day Adventists, who also preach a heretical gospel. You can find out why those churches preach what I consider to be heresy by researching online - I won't get into it here, as it will lead us too far off-topic.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You're most welcome, thanks for the supportive comment, I'm glad it brings hope, that is definitely what it was intended for. As noted in a post above this one, I had deep rage towards the perpetrators of the evil & monstrous conspiracy which has been unfolding over the past couple of years.

In this dream, God showed me that not only would he directly deal with the perpetrators Himself, He would actually ensure that out of the tragedy which faces us, He would bring goodness, grace, mercy, compassion & salvation to many, in loving communities which support & comfort each other through the hard times we face as a result of the perpetrators attempts to destroy society, carried out so they can take full control of the entire world.

They will not succeed.

My rage is gone, I have only peace in my heart, I trust that God knows what He is doing - we just need to love & support each other whie He works it out, with the support of those who specialise in warfare & intelligence operations, who remain on the side of humanity & refuse to follow along with the heinous bastards in the World Economic Forum et al.

God bless, keep the fairh.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

You were very impatient in terms of apparently awaiting an answer to your question. I came back to the thread within 24 hours & thoroughly refuted the basis of that question, as well as answering it directly.

You claim that Christianity 'brutally' took over the world. Again, you demonstrate your utter ignorance. Christianity actually flourished ina very peaceful manner throughout the Middle East, Africa & parts of Europe in the centuries after the redemptive work of Christ & the Apostolic missions to spread the gospel. Despite horrendous persecution, ultimately Christianty was adopted as the main belief system of the Roman Empire & then spread rapidly.

But there was no 'brutal' takeover - if you were to observe the pattern by which Christianity spread in the beginning, you would see that it blossomed organically, gradually spreading through different geographical regions as it gained in popularity. The only 'brutal' thing to happen with reference to the development of the church, was in fact the Islamic persecution & literally brutal takeover of almost all of the territory which had organically developed into a Christian region, in the Middle East & North Africa particularly. Europe was secure against the horrendously brutal Islamic wars of conquest, and so Europe gradually (not brutally) also became a Christian region.

The wars between Christian kings in europe are a totally different matter, and they only came much, much later on, several centuries later in fact. Again, you demonstrate your utter ignorance of the religious history of Europe, North Africa & the Middle East. European kings fought each other due to their greed & corruption, and the growing greed & corruption of the central authority for what was at the time the only official church, the church of Rome, the Catholic church.

After many centuries of the degeneration of Christianity in Europe because of the wars between corrupt Christian kings, and the corruption of the Vatican, Martin Luther led the reformation in Germany, breaking away from the Catholic control of Christendom, ultimately forming the Protestant denomination, which became the official religion in many Scandinavian nations, and especially became very strong in England.

The British Empire led to the spread of protestant Christianity around the world in the centuries which followed, as the Empire flourished. Naturally, the people who pursued the wealth associated with Empire were responsible for some terrible crimes, adn eventually there were more revolutions which led to purer forms of the Christian faith, more closely bonded to the original intentions of the church, though much ore severe in terms of disciplinarian standards. Christ came to give us life, abundant life, and not to give us severe, depressing, boring Puritanism.

As the Enlightenment progressed, there was a regression of the importance & status of the church, and eventually a status quo was achieved, where church & state were linked, but separate, and this led to a less corrupt general state of affairs thereafter.

Your ignorance, impatience, and hatred of the church is palpable. I suggest that you find yourself another thread to poison with your noxious efforts at interference, and stop trying to derail what is intended as an inspiring, comforting message, for all who would receive it during these difficult time. Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
OP thank you for sharing

maybe I'm a pessimist but it looks like it will take Divine intervention to remove these people
they are so powerful and entrenched. and the media tends to protect them ad absurdia.

USA and the West really look doomed

but with God all things are possible

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join