It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complex lucid dream with multiple points of prophecy re: destroying the NWO tyrants.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

As many of you will know, I've been a dreamer of dreams for a very long time, my whole life. Each & every night is full of what feels like several hours of vivd dreams, many of them dramatic, themed, personal & often prophetic in nature. Several dreams, providing strategic/ tactical information regarding future events on the world stage, or affecting my home nation of the UK, have come to fruition exactly as they were presented to my dreaming mind, sometimes several years in advance of the events. I also have terrible nightmares on a slightly less frequent basis, which I believe I am shown in order to help me understand myself, the world, and the spiritual enemies we face. In total, all of these dreams are mostly non-lucid, I am caught up in the drama of the dream, following an apparently scripted sequence of events, which are intended for the purpose of my spiritual development, or as noted, for reasons of prophetic information provision.

It is very rare for me to have lucid dreams, and so following on from several hours of highly charged & totally lucid dreaming, with much symbolism for personal & collective spiritual growth, as well as propgecy which demonstrates God's intended actions & outcomes over the course of the next few years. The main takeaway is twofold..

Firstly, that God has not abandoned this world to the hands of the eugenicist, fascist/communist 'third way' totalitarian plans of the World Economic Forum, the UN, the WHO & CDC, Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, Tavistock Institute, Club of Rome, the central bankers, and the BIS (etc). Instead, He intends to make war against those tyrants, in order to liberate the people of this world who are their targeted enemy.

Secondly, there will be a revival of love for the church & its people, the church will become an absolute rock of support for the people who are so negatively affected by the cost of living crisis, the energy bill hikes in price, the vaccine injuries & deaths caused by the COVID shots, as well as the fear which accompanies those concerns. People will begin to once agains see the church as a central hub within the community where they can go to be safe, warm, comfortable, refreshed, restored, helped with both practical & spiritual guidance, and social support, a sense of community pulling together in hard times - they will give back by volunteering their time to assist with the practicalities of the major support role the church now posesses, and they will accept the gospel of Jesus Christ, because they will see firsthand the genuine, sincere, spiritual & practical love of the church members & Christians generally, willingly, graciously, abundantly shared with all the people who come to the church for the types of support I have listed. Essentially, the church will be the vehicle by which the following rebuke is directed at the Enemy, and his human subjects:

As for you, what you intended against me for evil, God intended for good, in order to accomplish a day like this— to preserve the lives of many people. Therefore do not be afraid. I will provide for you and your little ones.”

All is not lost...

The dream began in the following manner ~

Firstly, I found myself in a complex & large factory, which I later saw represented both the nation of the UK specifically, its patriotic defenders & all its assets & infrastructure, as well as being a representation of the world more generally in the same manner, equally relevant in both cases. We knew that a vicious attack would shortly come, against us, the few people who had remained to prepare, to shore up the defences, to gather weapons, network & discuss strategy, to ready ourselves for what was certain to soon follow. Everyone was apprehensive, we knew there was a great evil amassing a seemingly unstoppable force to rail against us. During this time I interacted with more than one type of artificial intelligence, which I believe probably represented the most advanced technology that could be salvaged, brought in & controlled by the defenders, in the desperate hope that the tide could be turned by applying these technologies in the fight that was to come.

As I assisted in gathering supplies & readying the defences, a man appeared with us in the factory. He was curiously both young, but also extremely ancient, it was confusing, but he had literally ancient origins, though he appeared with us as a young man, essentially disguised to look just like other men. The people, on realising his presence, and the nature of his mission in supporting our cause, relaxed significantly, and began to feel that perhaps there was real hope that we could mount a sufficiently energetic & effective response when the attacks finally came..

At this moment, I had the sudden realisation that I was dreaming, and decided that as I was now fully lucid, I would attempt to fly to prove that I was lucid. I paced forwards & leapt up, continuing to float with ease over a fairly long distance. As I did so, a great cheer went up from my brothers & sisters-in-arms, it seemed they viewed this as a sign that change was on its way, that there was a means by which we could overcome the enemies we faced. At that point, I had the strangest thought, a realisation which came with some sense of certainty, which lasted a mere moment, that I would be able to defy 'gravity' in this same way out in the real world too, as though it were a latent capability which up to this point I had not thought possible.

Anyway, I put that out of my mind & continued for half an hour or so to practice my newfound skill within the dreamworld. The realism was intense, I was able to build up speed dramatically, I could even feel the wind buffeting my face, neck & shoulders as I sped through the skies. At one point I flew on my back, rushing across the landscape in a relaxed & yet also exhilirating manner. As I flew along, I suddenly saw a giant made entirely of bronze, appear in the clouds. He was the height of the Empire State building, and he was shaped & dressed in the manner of an old Roman Centurion. He produced a huge bow & a handful of arrows, also made of bronze, before setting off across the skies to do battle with the tyrnats on the Earth, presumably attacking the spiritual powers & principalities, the rulers of wickedness in high places, by virtue of correspondences that had an impact on the human forces in this world.

This gave me the confidence that the majority of the battle ahead belongs to the LORD, it is not for us to be concerned with excessively, except for those whose business is warfare & intelligence operations. As soon as the giant appeared, I referred to him as 'Elohim', a member of the highest orders of the angelic hierarchy, acting on the direct authorisation of God Most High.

Continued..

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Shortly thereafter in this dream, I came across a traditional Anglican church in the centre of a town in Northern England, on a rainy day which was quite cold also. I saw that the church had become a welcoming & friendly 'always open' space for anyone in the community to attend in order to get warm, to have a hot meal, to obtain clothing & hygiene products as needed, as well as the option to receive practical financial advice & life guidance of various types as necessary. It had also turned into a socially supportive environment in which people felt comfortable speaking with each other & with church members generally about the events of their lives, their hopes, dreams, fears, grief & so on. A great many of those who sought help & assistance on a practical level, ultimately heard & understood the gospel during their regular time there, and thereafter dedicated their lives to Christ, because they had seen & experienced first hand the genuine love & care of those who professed such commitment themselves, who shared their own stories & testimony of how God had changed their lives for the better, often during similarly hard times.

The dream continued with a symbolic formal 'renewal of lease' for the church buildings – this clearly represented 'a new lease of life' for the church, for the Christian people, for Christianity across the world, and by that renewal, the entire religion was again growing exponentially, with myriad new members joining & contributing to the wonderful practical & spiritual 'revivalist' movement. This ended up leading to huge positive changes in society, in all sorts of ways, because the movement was so widespread & offered a counter-narrative which refuted the crass materialism & bad science of the 'scientism' COVID hysterical WEF 'lockdown/vaccinate/build back better' cultists.

Clearly, the intentions of the globalists such as those in the WEF, the UN, the WHO & so forth, meant for the insane cost of living & fuel price increases, as well as their despicable depopulation & social decimation operations - via the fake, poisonous 'vaccine/booster' program, and their other social agendav practices, such as perversion of the innocence of children in schools, forcing the kids to learn that eating bugs was 'great & normal' - all that sort of stuff is intended to destroy our spirits & prevent any possibility of the people coming together in a unified manner to overcome the evil schemes which those godless, Satanic globalists are putting into effect at this very moment.

Indeed, they intended these acts for evil, but God has promised that He will turn the outcomes to the good, massively intervening against the globalists themselves, as seen with the gigantic bronze (thus invincible) Elohim warrior who went forth to make war against them all over the world, wherever they could be found (in whatever sewer, bunker or rat hole they could be located). He knows their names, their hideaways & their weaknesses. Justice will be served & upheld. This would be the time seen in prophecy in which the tyrants would shout to the mountains to fall upon their heads rather than finding themselves exposed to the wrathful judgment of God, which will surely be swift & exacting.

Our only duty for the time being, as people who cannot openly challenge the state, the Liberal World Order being coordinated by the World Economic Forum, is to get involved with our local community, in particular anything you can do to strengthen & support your local churches, turning them into true SANCTUARIES for the poor & downtrodden in the coming months & years (which is basically almost all of us in the working & lower middle classes) - we need to create hubs where all types of support, guidance, comfort (etc) can be provided.

Thanks,

FITO.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
as I dont and wont ever believe in god as described in most known religions for the simple fact there is none, I do hope you have connected yourself to anything universe-like thingy that actually gave you a glimpse of a better future to come. truly.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So your dream disproves the whole bible, cool
Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thank you. I'm sure some people could use reassurance at this moment.

I believe perhaps I was writing a PM to you while you were occupied with this dream.

I'm catching up on some of your older writing as well to see what I may have missed.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I didn't realize that flying in a dream means it's a lucid dream.
I fly often in my own.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Do you think the Catholic church is about to undertake the world's greatest charity experiment with it's planned movement of gold?

They're the most capable of helping people. They're the ones who should have always set the standard. If we can't manage the present there's no future so I couldn't care about the church's past if it decided to give all of it's wealth away to help humanity. I'd fully support humane actions, I'd contribute too.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Act_2:17  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams...

Fight the Good Fight.

--------------------

Fight the Good Fight
-Triumph

Days grew shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we're running out of time
Every day it seems much harder to tell right from wrong
You've got to read between the lines

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid
You can make it through another day
Make it worth the price we pay

The Good Book says it's better to give than to recieve
I do my best to do my part
Nothing in my pockets and there's nothing up my sleeves
I keep my magic in my heart

Keep up your spirit. Keep up your faith, baby
I am counting on you
You know what you've got to do

Fight the good fight every moment
Every minute every day
It's your only way

All your life you've been waiting for your chance
Where you'll fit into the plan
But you're the master of your own destiny
So give and take the best that you can

You think a little more money will buy your soul some rest
You'd better think something else instead
You're so afraid of being honest with yourself
You'd better look inside your head

Nothing is easy, nothing good is free
But I can tell you where to start
Take a look inside your heart
There's an answer in your heart

Every minute every day

Every moment of your lifetime
Every minute every day

-----------------------

edit on 8/29/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Thanks

Um no it doesn't at all do that. Why do you say it does?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The ability to control the dream to an extent.

A sense of autonomy and not that watching a movie feeling. Your senses feel in the room so to speak.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing your dream with us. It is comforting and I think it has the ring of truth.

I believe I can see a bit of this gravitation towards the church already. It's definitely the direction we need to go to start down the path away from the evil in this world. Being part of a church is comforting and will get us through the hard times.

I belong to a small Salvation Army church and we all feel like a family. I would not want to be without it.

It was good to hear about your dream especially since your dreams have come true in the past. Thank you for the ray of hope.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: IAMTAT

The ability to control the dream to an extent.

A sense of autonomy and not that watching a movie feeling. Your senses feel in the room so to speak.

My most memorable dreams are when it is like watching a film...and a departed loved one has a 'walk on' (inserts themselves into the unrelated dream to deliver an important message directly to me).

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So while lucid, you didnt think to ask the "young but ancient man" who he was?

Seems like a rather important aspect of the dream to glide past.

Was it God? An angel? Solomon? Odin?

Also, when you refer to "the church", which church is that exactly? Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Pagan? Christianity has split into thousands of denominations and non-denominational, it's almost mind-boggling to fathom. Is "the church" tainted by your personal beliefs in what that is, and if so, what's your personal beliefs on the church?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks......(new post below)

The Bible is full of dreams and interpretation of dreams. It clearly says that people will dream prophetic dreams.

Prophetic dreams in the Bible often enrage those in power and their supporters.

Doesn't matter if you or even I think it is a real prophetic dream, fact is the Bible is clear, people do have them and the closer it is to times of world turmoil and evil, the more genuine the prophetic dreams are.

I've only had one and it was personal, very personal, and it played out EXACTLY as I dreamed it, although it should not have because normally circumstances would not have played out that way. It was like a movie in my head that became exact reality and in normal circumstances could not have become reality.

edit on 8/29/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poveglia

Also, when you refer to "the church", which church is that exactly? Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Pagan? Christianity has split into thousands of denominations and non-denominational, it's almost mind-boggling to fathom. Is "the church" tainted by your personal beliefs in what that is, and if so, what's your personal beliefs on the church?

As someone who is intimately familiar with all denominations and the Bible.

I will venture to say that "the church" that is referred to is ALL Christian denominations that follow the words of Christ in the New Testament, and the 10 Commandments.

Pagans don't have a church, nor do they refer to their gatherings as church.
Islamists don't have a church or refer to their gatherings as church, they have mosques.
Church is a term in prophecy and in life, that normally, and in this case I think, refers to every and all denominations that worship Yeshua, the "real" name of the person we today call Jesus Christ.

Lastly, the OP clearly states it is the "church" which worships Yeshua, or Jesus, or Christ, or Jesus Christ, all the same person regardless of what you call him. Just as those who worship Yeshua in different denominations (call themselves) are all worshiping and following Yeshua.

edit on 8/29/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
summer 2020 I dreamed about a nuclear war and everyone were acting like nothing was happening while the outside sky was brownish and the air toxic. I felt back then like it did happened (the feeling different from a regular dream might speak to some) not lucid dream, not prophetic either but well, now that I think about it because of this post, one can wonder.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I appreciate your threads a great deal. Thank you for the message of hope.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Poveglia

As someone who is intimately familiar with all denominations and the Bible.

I will venture to say that "the church" that is referred to is ALL Christian denominations that follow the words of Christ in the New Testament, and the 10 Commandments.

Pagans don't have a church, nor do they refer to their gatherings as church.
Islamists don't have a church or refer to their gatherings as church, they have mosques.
Church is a term in prophecy and in life, that normally, and in this case I think, refers to every and all denominations that worship Yeshua, the "real" name of the person we today call Jesus Christ.

That's a rather broad brush stroke. Please dont mistake my curiosity for ill-intentions. I'm actually on my own spiritual path right now, and really only seeking truth. One thing I do know, is that I firmly disbelieve that any man has the truth. maybe bits and pieces, but it is so corrupted at this point that I'd be willing to wager that no denomination of Christianity follows the true path.

I brought up Paganism, because the church is irreversibly intertwined with Pagan beliefs. If you were honestly looking at the church from the outside and removing personal belief biases, you'd see that many beliefs, traditions, prayers, etc are taken from Paganism. So, does this mean that Paganism holds truth as well, or is it remnants from Christianity's brutal takeover of the world?

Also, the OP didnt address my questions about the "man" in the dream.

Once again, please dont find offense in my questioning, just realize it's healthy skepticism. Also, please tell me of a time in history when "returning to the church" ever brought about a strengthening of society?

Those of us who study history have seen this scam before.

In my personal opinion based on observations.....I dont think we are in the "end times" YET.......I think things are going to get far worse. Right now, first world nations feel like its the end times because of minor inconveniences and first world problems. Actual end time scenario will be far worse...

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks

Because Revelations states clearly that the antichrist will rise, fool the world, fool the church and begin the end of the world
Without Christ’s return it would destroy everything
The church has failed

The horsemen are to be unleashed famine, war plague and death, no lucid dreaming can stop that prophecy

“For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. ...”
edit on 29-8-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

Returning to the church, a great awakening as it is normally referred to means the times in history when people have seen the error of their ways and returned in great numbers to worship Yeshua (Jesus) and Yahweh (God).

The one constant teaching of the Christian church, regardless of denomination, throughout time has been "Love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have done unto you."

People in great awakenings have failed every time in this, but have improved. Look back in history and see how while people failed they improved during times of great awakenings.

The Bible says that every one of the 10 commandments that refers to people are based on the one constant teaching I mentioned above.

Now, people are people, they are born self centered and only concerned about themselves as we must to survive infancy and early childhood. Most don't outgrow it and remain self centered. They feign compassion and justice, but only if it serves them. That is humanity and always will be for those who refuse to believe in the commandments of Yeshua.

As humans, unfortunately, few ever reach the goal of "Love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have done unto you." and so it appears that even trying to follow the Bible or Yeshua is hopeless and therefore worthless.
But is the constant striving for this goal really hopeless and really worthless just because no society has ever achieved it?

Just think if the OP dream came true and people evolved even more into "Love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have done unto you." Think how that WOULD change the world.

But those who oppose Yeshua say it is not even worth it to try because every time great awakenings have happened they improved humanity, but still fell short and so were worthless in the end.

Great awakenings helped to form the US which liberals now say was founded in evil, was it? A constitution that mainly focused on what the government could NOT do to the people. Obama said the constitution needed to be rewritten and eliminate what the government could not do to the people.

Great awakenings happened during the WW's as people drew together. Was there still evil, was there still discrimination, were their still problems, of course, but in the meantime great evil was defeated. So does that mean the striving for the teachings of the church were worthless and we should not continue?

What is evil and wrong about the 2 basic teachings of all Christian denominations "the church" that worships Yeshua and Yahweh (God)?
#1 Love God and follow his commandments
#2 Love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have done unto you." (which sums up all the other commandments combined).

As for the person in amour, I believe the OP clearly states it is a warrior angel like Michael written about in the Bible. I suppose it could also be interpreted as followers of Yeshua who have gathered together and put on the "armor of God" (Ephesians 6:11) to fight great evil in the world.

Those who feign compassion and justice are now openly seeking a world where there are no limits to what the ruling class can force its citizens to do. We see that clearly in China who welded people into their homes and did not give them enough food during the pandemic. The turning of morality on it's head and demanding that it is the 10 commandments and the teachings of Yeshua that are immoral and actually punishing those who disagree. We are in times of great evil right now, slavery is at an all time high in the world, euphemized and sanitized and called human trafficking. There are right now more slaves in the world than every before, do some research. It is even legal in some African nations and ME nations who call it "unpaid domestic help". Sexualizing young children and encouraging prepubescent children to sterilize themselves through drugs and surgery because it is popular and cool to say one is the wrong gender. These are the things the "New World Order" is trying to bring about. Some even tell the population this movement toward great evil is an "incredible transition" that is painful but necessary to transform the world.

Doesn't the world need a new great awakening? "Love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have done unto you." Maybe and most likely we won't get to utopia, but the striving has always improved humanity, until those in power set it back again for their own aggrandizement, to gain wealth, power, and who see themselves as Gods who deserve to rule over humanity.

These are the things that the New World Order says are evil, are they?
You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall make no idols. (worship statues or carvings you create yourself)
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Keep the Sabbath day holy. (take one day a week to rest)
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder. (many progressive DA's in the US no longer send murders to jail)
You shall not commit adultery. (don't cheat on your spouse)
You shall not steal. (CA says up to $999 worth of theft is only worth a ticket, no jail)
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. (don't lie about other people to harm them on purpose)
You shall not covet. (don't waste time wanting things other people have)

edit on 8/29/22 by The2Billies because: format

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join