It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is a Conspiracy! [Beware]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This website is a conspiracy. We should be aware. This website is a group of like-minded people. XD

Something really is noticeably weird with the site. The people here are within the "Singularity". It can be seen obvisouly.

The imprint of most users are very similar and there is stark proof that "it is as if we are reading our own words." Is this for real?

This website, indeed, is ATS.

P. S. What about your experiences? Please do share for us to be enriched. Blessed be.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KenLi
This website is a group of like-minded people

edit on 27-8-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This website is a conspiracy. We should be aware. This website is a group of like-minded people. XD

Something really is noticeably weird with the site. The people here are within the "Singularity". It can be seen obvisouly.

The imprint of most users are very similar and there is stark proof that "it is as if we are reading our own words." Is this for real?

P. S. What about your experiences? Please do share for us to be enriched. Blessed be.

This post is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how it’s my understanding that at no point in KenLi’s response to my last volley of criticisms was he even remotely close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and investigate KenLi’s hubristic principles, ideals, and objectives. At this point, all I can do is repeat a line from my previous letter: When you have groups like KenLi’s platoon of ugly, mentally deficient battologists advocating for destruction, acrimony, and violence then those are, however you look at them, terrorist organizations. I hope that KenLi’s practices were intended as a joke, although they’re not very funny if they were. Before KenLi spews any more psychoanalytical drivel, let me assure him that sometime in the future he will belittle and humiliate his traducers. Fortunately, that hasn’t happened…yet. But it will definitely happen if we don’t present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be. There are several valid and obvious reasons why I feel that. Perhaps the most important reason is that I do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we’re having with KenLi. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I tell the story that he maintains a cozy relationship with parvanimous swaggerers. But there is a bigger story, too: a story of hatred and intolerance, a story that I once managed to get KenLi to agree that he wants to see a love of anarchism inculcated in children from a very early age. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that.

If we desire unity rather than division; if we want a political life that is productive and inspiring; if we aspire to be a society in which one can forge one’s own path and live according to one’s own conscience, then we must teach people that I’d peg the odds at about six to one that KenLi will rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items by next weekend. If I’m wrong, I promise that I’ll gladly fall firmly into the hands of self-aggrandizing philodoxes. Even if our society had no social problems at all we could still say that if he continues to create a new fundamentalism based not on religion but on an orthodoxy of Titoism, I will be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations.

I challenge all of the rapacious scumbags out there to consider this: I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of KenLi’s neo-foolish contrivances and effete stratagems. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that KenLi believes that his god is more caring and compassionate than your god, and to prove it, his god wants him to egg on negative externalities in the form of evasion, collusion, and corruption. Yeah, that makes sense. Next, KenLi will be telling us that he’s simply misunderstood and is actually interested only in peace. You may be wondering why he’s so desperate to declare that his endeavors are all sweetness and light. The most charitable answer is simply that it’s easy for him to accede to the voices of pestilential gutter-bloods and their quarrelsome campaigns to threaten national security. Another possible answer is that before KenLi once again claims that his manuscripts are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals, he should do some real research rather than simply play a game of bias reinforcement with his stalwarts. Finally, in case you missed it, what I’ve really been alluding to in this letter is a queasy combination of revolting incompetence, base insidiousness, irreligionism, and ignorance. All of these characteristics are embodied in KenLi, and they all make a strong statement about how KenLi’s sense of humor runs the gamut from rude and crude to evil and moral relativism-oriented.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KenLi

For it to be a conspiracy, we would have to be conspiring to do something.

We're not.

But if we are, I know nothing

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

This post is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how it’s my understanding that at no point in KenLi’s response to my last volley of criticisms was he even remotely close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Oh. Thanks. I just thought both of you were high.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Well, crap.

We've been found out boys.

Pack it up.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

This post is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how it’s my understanding that at no point in KenLi’s response to my last volley of criticisms was he even remotely close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Why in tunket does Schuyler want to riot, loot, and burn? How much is the axis of evil paying him to help froward, carnaptious pipsqueaks back up their prejudices with scientific proof? And what will it take to pry loose the truth from his cold, dead heart?

This post is not the place to explore the answers to those questions. Its purpose is instead to counteract the subtle but pervasive social message that says that everyone who scrambles aboard the Schuyler bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride. In the text that follows, I don’t intend to recount all of the damage caused by Schuyler’s rude surmises but I do want to point out that Schuyler likes to seem smarter than he really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever he cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of rummy frippery. Let me put it this way: there are few certainties in life. I, not being a jealous, high-handed ragamuffin, have counted only three: death, taxes, and Schuyler doing some gadarene thing every few weeks. It’s about time Schuyler stopped claiming his uncompromising apologues were influenced by outside sources and just admitted he was wrong.

Even more remarkable, I embrace free thought. I stand up to hoodlumism. I reject Schuyler’s dictatorial, parviscient prevarications. And I believe in stating unequivocally that this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Schuyler’s fatuitous behavior but about the way that we need emulate neither the do-nothingism of the complacent nor the hatred and despair of the most impudent buttinskies you’ll ever see. But I digress. By importuning nocent, frowsy sots into skewering me over a pit barbecue, Schuyler is telegraphing his intentions to defile the present and destroy the future. In short, Schuyler has been spreading the lie that television gives off a supernatural, demonic energy that promotes pantheistic power for the occult. When all is said and done, however, the truth will prevail. Of that we can be assured.

Higher than a weather balloon.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Wow -- I obviously missed something...

I think I'm glad I did!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Fellas…I browse this site daily and have been a member for years. Nowadays I rarely actually log in and post unless I come across something I really have something to say about. This did it for me today, but it was to ask a question.

Fellas…What the HELL are y’all talking about??

(post by AllSeeingEye2025 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: MykeNukem

Wow -- I obviously missed something...

I think I'm glad I did!

Lmao.

I used an AI program to generate what I posted.

TeeHee

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You join with a user name with one letter changed from 'sworn enemy' kanli. Is this intentional? Why the vendetta?
edit on 8 27 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Why in tunket does Schuyler want to riot, loot, and burn? How much is the axis of evil paying him to help froward, carnaptious pipsqueaks back up their prejudices with scientific proof? And what will it take to pry loose the truth from his cold, dead heart?

$25,000 per month on retainer. I'm paid in cash (tax-free) which comes in a #10 brown envelope and is placed in a private drop box in an undisclosed location. The money comes from a compartmentalized eyes-only black budget line item that has been hidden from Congress for decades. I have a couple of normal "white budget" income streams which insulates me from suspicion because of my lavish lifestyle. My occupation is listed as "consultant."

If the truth were to prevail you would disappear in a puff of smoke which would quickly dissipate into nothingness. Watch your back. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

$25,000 per month on retainer. I'm paid in cash (tax-free) which comes in a #10 brown envelope and is placed in a private drop box in an undisclosed location. The money comes from a compartmentalized eyes-only black budget line item that has been hidden from Congress for decades. I have a couple of normal "white budget" income streams which insulates me from suspicion because of my lavish lifestyle. My occupation is listed as "consultant."

If the truth were to prevail you would disappear in a puff of smoke which would quickly dissipate into nothingness. Watch your back. Seriously.

*looks around

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Lmao.

I used an AI program to generate what I posted.

TeeHee

LOL -- literally-- I love it!

Too funny 😁

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's the .gov .MSM complex

They have the database

They have the Globe

They own the Oceans

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's a TRICK !!!!!!! ❗️❗️💣❗️❗️

☠️kenli.gov.cn☠️

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

☠️kenli.gov.cn☠️

What's at the link?

Cuz, if you think I'm clicking that link....

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

☠️kenli.gov.cn☠️

What's at the link?

The kenli government website in China

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

☠️kenli.gov.cn☠️

What's at the link?

It's the government page for the Kenli district, which is a district of the city of Dongying, in Shandong province.

I've been to Shandong several times for the Weifang International Kite Festival.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join