It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS has 5000 guns and 5 million rounds of ammo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Not only has the FBI been weaponized now the IRS has also been weaponized. Many of the IRS weapons are fully automatic weapons , the same fully automatic weapons that Democrats have been condemning.

All citizens should be worried about this. If you think that because your far left that the IRS/FBI are gonna protect you your sorely mistaken. The government has gone rogue and all citizens will be affected. Left , Right , Republican , Democrat better get your $hit together and stop squabbling amongst each other.

I only see one enemy trying to affect our way of life.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

That's almost as much as my neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

they better take some that 80 billion and buy more, there are something like 400 millions guns in the U.S.. of those 395 million are in civilian habds.

link   

One old audit report from the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration covering 2009 to 2011 said that IRS Agents accidentally discharged their guns 11 times during that time. That may not be a perfect safety record, although given the size of the IRS, it doesn't sound too bad. Interestingly, the old TIGTA report also says that IRS agents fired their guns accidentally more times than they did intentionally.

Rambo would be proud.

link   

They are going to buy a lot more with all the new hiring that is going on. They are going to shoot taxpayers with our own guns and ammo.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The Obama administration weponozed the IRS against the tea party. It's pretty obvious the Obiden administration is ramping up for some sort of resistance to something.
edit on 15-8-2022 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm just glad the IRS has never been weaponized by a political party.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I guess that everyone should be making sure that all of their income is being claimed and that there are no errors on the tax return.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The IRS isn’t pencil pushers anymore. Pocket protectors and 45s

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

That's Nice , but How Many Independently Free Thinking American Citizens who hold their Constitutional Rights Dear do They Have as Employees ? ..........Hmm.....

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That's Nice , but How Many Independently Free Thinking American Citizens who hold their Constitutional Rights Dear do They Have as Employees ? ..........Hmm.....

How many “ Free Thinking American Citizens” were booted from military for not being vaccinated? I seen on the IRS job requirements the other day the new hires must be willing to use deadly force , It has since been removed. Who are they going to use deadly force on? Are they auditing taliban or US citizens?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Remember stories about the Mafia forcing small business owners (at gun point) to pay a 'protection' fee? The new Mafia wears a hat with 'F*B*I on it and carries an 'assault weapon'.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Remember stories about the Mafia forcing small business owners (at gun point) to pay a 'protection' fee? The new Mafia wears a hat with 'F*B*I on it and carries an 'assault weapon'.

To nitpick, no.

They use vaccination cards.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You bitcoin evaders better pucker em' up. And be thankful they are only coming for the money. Lincoln was shot in the head for printing his own currency.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That's it?
Less than an average rural Texas county.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I found out five weeks ago the person I pay to handle my taxes didn't pay the IRS what I owed from last year - Somehow I'm more worried about armed IRS agents when I apparently owe them money than I am about the total collapse of USD world wide.

new topics

top topics

join