It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encountering the Tunnels of Set – Journey to the Fractal Nightmare Realms of Hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi ATS (& World-At-Large),

So the title of this thread might cause you to do a double-take, if you know anything about me as a person through what I have habitually written regarding on this site. I have tried to approach this thread with great care & forethought. Traditionally I tend to mull over a seed of an idea, amidst a jumble of other idea-seeds, over a period of days, weeks, months or even years, until I come to some sort of key insight, which then spills out into a short essay at great speed. I rarely stick with the threads for too long, sometimes because I can't stand being weighed down by the conflict or criticism of people who disagree with the information I have sought to share. I know that's a character failing, but I live alone with my thoughts due to a crippling disability, and I can't dwell on a scenario which has turned out to have a higher negative-to-positive emotional impact quotient, because I know it will bring me down to a place I'd rather not be – life is hard enough. At other times, I will vigorously defend my position in the face of what I have perceived to be either grossly errant, or severely disingenuous opinion &/or commentary from other posters. Either way, my daily life is a stream-of-consciousness journey in which my dreams & reflections in meditative repose can be of great psychological-spiritual value to me personally, and so sometimes I share about those too. That type of thought life, a river of emotive spiritual current carrying bubbles of thought & tossing, bobbing idea-seeds, floating slowly on the deep waters, tumbling quickly through the shallows, refreshes itself continually - from a pure source, even if it becomes jumbled or contaminated downstream. And it all washes out to the deep, dark sea in the end (death). There's not necessarily a more correct opinion when it comes to a spiritual outlook (well, there is if we're being pedantic, but it doesn't necessarily lead you in the fundamentally wrong direction to have an errant or even a delusional idea about your spiritual life – lunatics can be loving people too). With that said, I nail my colours to the mast & reiterate that I have chosen mystic, charismatic Christianity as my life path, for deeply personal reasons of direct gnosis, Truth conveyed to me without a shadow of doubt, a thousand times & more in the watches of the night over the past twenty two years & more.

So why am I now writing a thread about the very darkest subject matter one could possibly encounter (equal with the philosophy of Acosmic Satanism, perhaps indeed the dark heart of that abhorrent belief system)...? I'm writing in part regarding the so-called 'Tunnels of Set', which are the psycho-spiritual archetypal structures (locales, realms, dimensions, domains) of the dark side, host to the demonic gods hidden beneath the surface of our Existence – they are the obscured channels constituting the so-called Qliphothic counter-currents of dark spiritual power, standing in averse & direct opposition to the more readily accessed & correspondingly more open channels on the side of Light, dedicated for study & magical practice having to do with the divine emanations of the Universal Godhead, the Creator - these can be accessed by Mankind for purposes of psycho-spiritual action/manifestation & evolution, with the Light side being known as the Tree of Life, the system itself being known as Qabalah, having its roots in Judeo-Babylonian spirituality. Now I'm not saying it's advisable to get involved with Qabalah, and personally I'm not directly involved in the deliberate magical work which is done by practitioners on the so-called 'right-hand path' (the good guys) & certainly I would never deliberately tinker with the 'left-hand path' (the bad guys). But here's the rub – I think we're all automatically enrolled in a measure of the spiritual warfare which constitutes the grand battle between light & darkness, the oldest story ever told, the war between good & evil, which will not reach its conclusion until the LORD says “Enough, It is finished – I am the Alpha & the Omega, the Beginning & the End”. Until then, like it or not, we all have a role to play. Only when we realise this, do we begin to come into the channel which carries the current that will manifest our personal destiny. I have often said, as many do, that 'God has a plan'. But He actually has billions of plans for each one of us, depending on how our choices evolve - this is a free choice universe, baby. As our choices shape our circumstances, the multiple iterations & branching emanations of those plans gradually unfold myriad opportunities for us to enter into the highest possible destiny that is available to us at any one particular moment. I actually stand convinced (& deeply, painfully convicted) that, had I made certain choices sooner, certain terrible things would not have happened – and that weighs on my conscience. But there is no way to reverse the chain of events that entropy has entrained against the face of evanescent Life as it happened to work out, firecrackers & live wires, fighting the good fight, beating back the darkness & putting off the baying of the wolves, according to my choices, according to the choices of each one of us. God's plans are calling to us from the future, imploring us to channel our thoughts, feelings & choices into connection with the coalescing opportunities he places before us, ready to be accepted, picked up, acted upon, seized & exploited for our blessed advantage, and for the benefit of all who are within the reach of our influence in this world. The decision to marry our will to the will of God is the greatest decision that any one of us could ever make, in the knowledge that we are His beloved handiwork, the apple of His eye, the child who sits in His embrace, ready to live out the wonder & the joy that He makes available to us.

Sure doesn't sound like a journey to Hell, does it?

But that's the point. Hell isn't my destination, and I'm privileged to know that. However, a part of my role here, I realise, for some as yet unknown reason, is to experience some of these worst things, beyond our darkest imaginations, for the benefit & well-being of others who will at some point come across this material, thus finding it to their edification & general strengthening, helping them to direct themselves more suitably than what perhaps had come before.

Continued...

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Bear in mind that twisting, manipulated nightmares, Faustian terror-spiels have plagued my dreams for years, the most terrible things, fracturing reality, fracturing my mind & soul, spinning me in a thousand strands into the abyss of eternal doom – only to be relieved of the horrors on awakening, realising that I'm here for another day, that there is a higher purpose behind this suffering, which I swear to you, I have experienced in my dreams for as many years as I can remember. The Great Dragon has had me in his clutches – or at least, has ALMOST had me fully in his clutches. Each time the absolute pinnacle of horror approaches, I have been gifted with a reprieve, or an awakening from the hypnotic swirl of horror which has consumed me for what seems like hours at a time, nowhere other, as I now see, than in those Hellish Tunnels of Set. Powerful black magic has been worked against me for my entire life. This is something I need no validation regarding, I have found & seen the evidence first hand on numerous occasions, and the guidance I have received, gnosis of direct Truth from the Creator, has elucidated further aspects of what has been unfolding in the architecture of the life I was born into. The very beams of the floors of my home were removed from a castle in Italy, where they had furnished the floors of a chamber used exclusively for the torture of the occupant's enemies, for hundreds of years. There is sympathetic magical purpose in such actions. Secret rooms have been found under my house, artefacts have been installed & removed at the will of some exterior, unknown group, in subtle ways which are hard to notice, unless you are looking for the activity. These nocturnal visions of horror which I now describe have been building in my dreams for over a decade, each time the objective is to convince me that I'm trapped, doomed, unable to ever escape – to force me into screaming aloud, blaspheming God, no doubt. But thank God, the Father has sustained my spirit through these torments - each time I recover a little stronger than the time before. He has allowed me to experience if, in all its terrible, delicate, exquisite & thunderous, bludgeoning, eviscerating mental & physical torture, fracturing my soul into a thousand versions of myself, experiencing each time a higher level of mental & physical agony, falling into an endless abyss of threat & terror & despair – and last night was the pinnacle of these trials, of that I am certain. Despite being at the apparent mercy of the Dragon, I have been yet protected from the very worst of the torments, at the crucial moment being shown only their hypotheticals, as though momentarily removed from the experience, able to view it from another angle, ultimately so that I could understand exactly what the Tunnels of Set actually promise for their adherents, and for the lost souls foolish enough to give no thought to the question of whether man-eating sharks swim in the deepest, darkest waters they dive headlong into, with reckless abandon.. These are questions of Life which are vital, crucial, terribly necessary – many (most) are utterly shielded by grace, and need not fear these things, instead they will experience the natural joys of Heaven's love & protection (I have written elsewhere regarding the outworkings of natural grace in the ebb & flow of humanity's endless varied expression of the idealised purpose which is laid out before all of us) – but those who toy with the dark side need to understand just what sort of leviathan lurks in the darkest depths.

I have now been there, and by God, it is the most all-consuming torture, beyond even the worst possibilities that could ever be imagined by a human heart, to find yourself the plaything of the Great Dragon.

There simply are no words – you will have to trust me, unfortunately. I'm doing my best with these words, but it is an impossibility to relate the horror of spinning out endlessly hypnotic eviscerations of your body & soul, torn to shreds & reassembled, fear & threat & pain in ever-intensifying permutations - viewing reality through fractal echoes & non-Euclidean spaces, realms of death in which poison & pain are flooding every fibre of your being. On awakening this morning, I fell back to sleep, and awoke again, several times in the space of a half hour, here in the waking world. However, in dreamtime, each few minutes of sleep had become hours of torment, finding me falling straight back into the exact same dream space, the narrative unwinding & recoiling, wrapping around & casting away, over & over.. When I finally had the presence of mind to remain awake, I held my peace for many minutes, simply reflecting on what had just occurred. I knew it to have been the pinnacle, the apex of the pyramid of my suffering - I was shown the ultimate horrors, the ultimate extent of the exquisite torture which Satan reserves for his enemies – and yet, as I have noted, God shielded me from the impact & effect upon my soul which the very worst would have had – I would have been lost to utter insanity & discombobulation of body & soul - but instead I was shielded, protected, shown a sort of 'abbreviated' exemplification or mock-up of what the Dragon had intended for me in those fractured moments, those interminable aeons of abstraction – I was protected for those brief, eternal moments, and thus I awoke still sane (such as ever I was).

In order to give you some insight into the heights & depths of those terrors, imagine a lake burning with fire, and you are cast into it – I felt with all sincerity on awakening that the very simplicity of torment of that nature would be a mercy, compared to what I experienced in my dreams last night, particularly compared to that which was shown abbreviated, intended for me, yet which could not befall me due to God's grace. Do not be surprised that I relate a tale of Hell & yet still thank God for the experience – because in it, I saw the sheer reality of what I am up against – what we all, are up against. The despicable, abhorrent character of that immortal beast is unparalleled, and its hatred of all of us, children of the day, is paramount in its motivations to destroy us all through layer upon layer of deceptions & diabolism, from the Tunnels of Set, through to the shaded fibres of the astral plane, there are spiders weaving connections, demons building bridges spun from rendered human souls, calling & catching & tempting & hunting. The reality of the ultimate objective of that insidious darkness, as an enemy of the Dragon, is a fractally expanding, shimmering elucidation of every conceivable mental & physical torment, intensifying iterations of threat, pain & terror so monumental that the gravest warnings cannot possibly prepare you for what awaits if you wilfully tread or nonchalantly chance upon that path.

Continued...

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wish I had not experienced what I experienced last night – it was awful in every conceivable & inconceivable way. But I think there are silly, deluded, foolish people, particularly in the world of politics & military intelligence, people of wealth & distinction who have no idea what they are actually doing. I read from a grimoire this morning, because finally I felt that there was nothing to fear from it – nothing further that could be thrown at me worse than what I had just experienced. And I was right. It was a dark arcanum indeed, intended as a pathwork guide to give men & women access to the demons guarding the Tunnels of Set – and it was as tame as a Sunday school sermon by comparison with what I encountered last night, and in smaller measure over the many years until now. These people, who are tempted to follow their darker urges, into that realm of forbidden magic, may experience wondrous & fascinating & enchanting things, but they are witnessing mere glamour, a hollow, ephemeral & diabolical pretence, and nothing more. My words are hopelessly inadequate. The true intentions of the Arch-Enemies of Light, the fiends from the darkened roots of the Qlippothic shades, cannot be spoken without the fear of God flooding every atom & facet of your soul, every iota of your innermost being. In many realms of human endeavour there are men & women who need to understand just what it is that they are playing with.

Would you put a ring through the nose of a rhinoceros & give him to your little daughter as a pet? Please, if you are not too far gone, understand what it is you are toying with, and for Heaven's sake, STOP DOING IT, while there is still time. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Death with an unburdened soul is infinitely preferable to what the Dragon intends for you.

That's all I can manage for now folks, it's exhausting trying to explain it. Please, let's walk by the light of the day, while it is still daytime, while there is yet light for our pathway.

FITO.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thw drsgon? What?

The dragon has absolutely no power in Hell, no one does, where you get that from?

The dragon AND his angels exist in disgrace and will be destroyed like everyone else in Hell.

The Devil is brought low there and mocked acrually. The 'demons' dont poke you with sticks either, theyre being punished too......a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Dear Fly. As I recognize the ''stream of consciousness'' of your message don't you think that it would aid those who chose to read your fullest of thoughts if you would edit your ''stream'' into paragraphs? Rather, smaller paragraphs with not so many run-on sentences?

For one thing, reading through a wall will only get one to the bottom of the screen until one needs to scroll up and when that happens, that place where one left off is lost in the sea of script until it can be located again, completely disrupting that flow of consciousness you are presenting?

Messages from the deepest hearts of members such as yourself is one reason I still mull this website and making messages like this more, ah, accessible to comprehension would be a grand bonus.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hell is a 404.

Its origin is Hel, the pagan Norse "goddess/ogress" of Helheim (House of Hel) where you supposedly went if you did not rate going to Valhalla.

Its props are bad translation, the fictions of Dante, Milton and Mary K Baxter...and the dualistic thinking of fallen man.

Strange ATS posts do not help.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It's hard reading but your imagery is fantastic and I love reading it. Please don't take this wrong as I know you see your visions in a spiritual context; but as one who has also experienced the dark path thru shamanic substances.

imo...you have a very overactive pineal gland, and exacerbated by hormonal dysfunction during sleep.

I have had flashback dreams that were hellish and found a bowl of noodles with a tsp of fresh black pepper will disperse the horror and pain and allow me to get some r.e.m. sleep we need to stay sane.

I'm at a loss as what to do about the black majic.

edit on 12-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hi Terry,

Thanks for replying, I appreciate your feedback. I will try to keep things a bit more brief in future, in this particular post it was extremely difficult to emphasise the complexity of the experience. I recognise that it is extra-wordy as a result of trying to express something which was, to an extent, somewhat ineffable. But I will try harder to keep things neat & tidy in future, perhaps I can unpack some of what is written in the OP over the course of the thread progression.

Thanks, FITO.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Your Wikipedia stock comments are not helpful mate. I already knew all about the origin of the word 'Hell'. It's a handy word which describes an archetypal, and yet real psycho-spiritual domain, a projection of spiritual powers which enfolds a person in strands of delusion, torment & suffering so deep & tightly that there is no escape, and one is eviscerated, psychologically, damaged potentially beyond repair, subject to the will of the darkest powers imaginable. Believe me, I wouldn't want to believe in it, but I have seen it time & time again, and I know it to be a real state of being, a 'place' (domain) where you simply do not want to end up.

If someone has an ineffable experience in the realm of dreams, aided by the deep subconscious, affected by some sort of universal projection which may be involved allowing for 'cross contamination' of the mind of one dreamer with the mind of another entity with access, even temporary, this connection, however temporary, could lead to a very real psycho-spiritual experience of immense impact, which is what I am describing.. And if you took the time to study ritual magic, the Qabalah, and so forth, then you might find out that your Wikipedia stock comments are even less than not useful, they could in fact be dangerous.

You will note that I made a particular point that most people will never be affected by these darker emanations of the tangled roots of the Antichrist domain - they are protected by the grace of God, the emanations of positive, light-filled spiritual power coming from the throne of the Father, caring for His children.

The only people affected by the information I shared are those who are playing with fire, foolishly entertaining the notion that they can dance with the devil & still call the tune. They claim to become living gods, in league with those forces - but it is all a glamour, a deception & a delusion. Those are the people I hope to warn.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks, I appreciate your comments & the concerns regarding the pineal gland, etc. I do understand the science of the '___' molecule, the shamanic substances (ayahuasca, etc), and in fact one of the tools which I believe has been 'placed here' to help us, is the psilocybin molecule, in the natural & abundant forms it takes throughout the forested regions of our world. I spoke with my wife recently about this, explaining that although I am a relatively conservative person, in terms of my faith & so on, I actually believe that for those who feel led to undertake a quest of self-healing, such things could be seen as tools for the divine journey that we all are here to undertake.

Recent research shows that psislocybin in particular is excellent at helping people to deal with both PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) & depression which is not adequately addressed by any other traditional medical tools, such as anti-depressants. When taking psilocybin in a carefully controlled & wholly positive, calming environment, in the presence of counsellors who are able to help you process your experience as it unfolds, the psilocybin actually acts as a sort of magnet which sweeps up all past trauma, both known & unknown, in the process giving the user deep insights about the roots of such issues, helping them to heal the myriad damaged facets of their soul. After only between one to three sessions with a moderately large dose of psilocybin, there's something like an 80% success rate at totally, completely eliminating deep trauma symptoms of anxiety & especially depression which wouldn't otherwise shift. MDMA is also being researched for its excellent effects in alleviating PTSD, even more so than psilocybin perhaps.

These avenues of research in psychology at the moment are the literal front line in our quest to understand & elevate our consciousness in healthy, healing ways. Mental illness is not curable using traditional methods, that much is clear after seventy years of sustained failure - these 'tools' are the light for the path of total, holistic healing, and ultimately will help us to better understand our mind, body & even our soul, in the long run, as it reveals more & more about the brain & consciousness matrices.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I recognize that it is extra-wordy as a result of trying to express something which was, to an extent, somewhat ineffable.

I understand this from my own experiences. At times I consider that the real important things that we experience in life, those matters of spiritual import might be beyond the mere scope of our languages to communicate and capable of only a shadow or glimmering of the vastness of our combined experiences.

I think of our poets and lyricists who manage to impart some of those senses to us. It brings to mind that bible passage of ''cast not your pearls'' because no matter how well we think we may be dispersing valuable thoughts, there will be those who will have no tolerance for that which is beyond their own cloistered scope of understanding. Because I think that in a sense we are all cloistered to one extent or another. Cloistered by our own language.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

i have to say partner some people lack the vision for solid walls of words.
In other words you need to use paragraph breaks. I for one can't read your
post like it is.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The fact is that I rarely consult Wiki, so what you say is a cheap shot. I posted conclusions I made during my own research and you dismiss the truth as "dangerous." Every ointment has a fly, and you seem to be one of them. I'm outta here.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You have an old PM.

You may have missed when I mentioned it in an older reply.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It sounds like a pretty crazy place when getting deep into some of this stuff. Have looked into some of this stuff in the past, see what it is about, understand the enemy.

Trying to strengthen and direct the will can be a powerful force. How some fall to the dark side, hide in the shadows and give there powers to others is a highway to hell.

It is a complicated world with many pushing boundaries in all kind of different ways. Lots of things in the maybe box. Careful what you wish for, just might get it.

As for feeling like being dragged through hell, it sucks. Russ Dizdar helped me getting out of the worst of it, he has since passed away. Website is still up.

www.shatterthedarkness.net

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

As a mystic, I thank you for posting this. I found this part to be a particularly helpful reminder:

many (most) are utterly shielded by grace, and need not fear these things, instead they will experience the natural joys of Heaven's love & protection (I have written elsewhere regarding the outworkings of natural grace in the ebb & flow of humanity's endless varied expression of the idealised purpose which is laid out before all of us)

I pray that if you are truly sorry, use what power you still have to help right the wrong you have unleased, and after your time of repentance, God continues to have mercy on your soul. I also pray that so long as you continue on the path that you are on, your suffering at night continues to lessen.

Very spiritually profound. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

What personal experience do you happen to have with the Tunnels of Set? The title of the thread, regarding 'Hell', is simply to provide a metaphor so people quickly see what I'm getting at. Naturally I'm well aware that in the final analysis, the Devil & his angels will have absolutely zero power to affect anyone at all, they will be totally constrained & powerless - but at the current time, there are domains, realms, dimensions splitting off from the 'astral' type planes/ access points within the dreamworlds, in which absolutely those beings have power over the soul/psyche of mortal men & women who happen to find themselves trapped there.

Honestly, there's some pretty basic mistakes & assumptions coming in some of these comments. In the text of the OP I am careful to state that most people will not have any encounters with these beings, neither with the dark realms which I have tried to elucidate somewhat based on the direct gnosis I have experienced through myriad encounters & time spent trapped in the mirror realms, where the regular laws of physics & spiritual experience are compromised. But there are some cases, in which people toy with the dark side, traversing the realms of shadow, mirrored-emanations which consist the power places of the spiritual current of the 'left-hand path', the polar opposite of the original Tree of Life & all the natural emanations of Godhead such as can be understood through an analysis of that deep philosophy/psychology/magic known as Qabalah.

And again, nowhere do I recommend that people actually practice Qabalah, I'm merely suggesting that the architecture of the universe, and the ways in which God intended to be known, did not magically disappear when the Fall affected this realm we know as Earth. Though it may not be advisable to practice the high magic of Qabalah, that doesn't mean it no longer functions according to the original rules put into effect (though experience may be 'skewed' somewhat due to the effects of the Fall on the soul of Man).

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I thank you for your kind comments at the outset of your post, but I'm a bit mystified as to what exactly I have to repent concerning? The experiences I have described occurred for a reason, for a purpose, and not as any sort of punishment for things I've done 'wrong'. I'm a committed Christian, I gave up a life of iniquity a long time ago, and I strive each day to be the best kind of person I can possibly be. God is first & last in my thoughts every day, I consult the Holy Spirit regarding every major decision in my life which requires any measure of discernment, and although admittedly I allow myself to get distracted with the ordinary hustle & bustle of life every now & then (impacted by a highly painful disability at all times, such as it is) - despite that I make time for spiritual devotions, I pray & meditate regularly, I read scripture regularly, and I try to attend church as often as I can (again, my disability limits my attendance at times). "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

I'm wondering if you think that I've been tinkering with black magic? I've not undertaken any practice which contradicts the standard Christian path (I refer to 'gnosis' only in its dictionary definition sense of 'direct knowledge from the source which is known to be unerringly truthful', certainly I've engaged in no ritual magic or hereitcal flights of fancy of any sort. The only thing I've engaged in which could be considered controversial is praying for God to put a stop to the actions of the elitists in the World Economic Forum, the Bilderberg group, the Club of Rome, the Trilateral Commission, the BIS & national central banks, the UN, the WHO, the CDC & all their oligarchal cronies BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, in cluding the death of the people in charge as a sign to their followers - because they have planned & engaged in strategic information & biowarfare against Humanity, with their deceptive Liberal World Order plans to control the world's resources for their own benefit alone, transferring public wealth into private hands over the past several years while developing a 'rules-based' tyranny which dominates & subjugates the working & middle classes, simultaneously depopulating indiscriminately using the COVID/VACCINE dual bioweapon. So I make no apologies for that, because I am operating according to what I speculate to be legitimate 'righteous anger'.

Other than that, I seem to have missed your hypothesised laundry list of items I need to repent regarding?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

For my part I apologise, my reply was testy & the reason is that I thought you were diving in with some cheap shots. I can get a bit reactionary at times, I think I did mention it in my OP, I know it's a character failing but sometimes I'm responding with blinkers on because I'm so totally committed to what I have tried to share. Sincerely, I apologise. I read your posts with great enjoyment & admiration whenever I bump into them on the forum, and I don't want to have caused lasting hostility. I've pm'd this to you as well, I really meant no great offence.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. It sounded like you got close to the dragon, or darkside, and that you are now being punished for things now. That usually requires somewhat of a rejection of God or his will at some point.
I can understand your righteous anger, but our actions are what have consequences, no matter our justifications.

I feel for you and your pain, and wish you the best.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join