It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Merrick Garland will be issuing a statement at 2:30pm today.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
And with all our fighting one of the statutes on the warrant doesn't even mentioned classified or declassified, as I noted and linked in that post above. That means even declassified info can fall within that statute. He's going to have a very difficult time wiggling out of this mess he made.

Why do you keep leaving out the intent portion.....?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying but be careful on the numbers. I have heard on the news that the 11 document are being stated. These 11 documents could be within the 15 cases of files that were removed.

If all the items being talked about are boxes of files, then you bring up a very good point about the numbers, but since the media seems to be flipping around with the terms "Cases, Boxes, Files, and Documents" we need to be careful on assessing how many of what got removed from Trump procession since he left office.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Trump's going to be pissed when he finds out that MAL is now owned by the US government and operated by NARA.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Please show me intent. This is directly from my post. There are multiple areas within 18 793

information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it.

If he had any info that could be harmful to the nation and shares with anyone not authorized such as someone he has not officially declared and submitted as a record keeper.

Also information that may be harmful and he refuses to return it when asked.

No intent needed.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Trump's going to be pissed when he finds out that MAL is now owned by the US government and operated by NARA.

Imagine the tax relief....

Say, isnt maralago guarded by secret service 24/7?

Whats the chicago building guarded by?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
😬
Jan 19 2021 Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

I hereby declassify the remaining materials in the binder. This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Check the receipt from the search warrant. It's boxes. In fact, the receipt lists 26 boxes that were seized.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

so that's two, how many in a box?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Whats funny about this post is,

Post, who died in 1973, willed the 17-acre (6.9 ha) estate to the United States government as a Winter White House for presidents and visiting foreign dignitaries. Richard Nixon preferred the Florida White House in Key Biscayne, however, and Jimmy Carter was not interested. The federal government soon realized the immense cost of maintenance, and the difficulty maintaining security for diplomats, and returned it to the Post Foundation in 1981. It was then listed for sale for $20 million. Dina Merrill and Post's two other daughters did not maintain the property in the meantime, anticipating a sale, but there was so little interest that its demolition to build smaller homes was approved.

I kind of find what you said as funny because of that.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Have you convicted and issued the death sentence with a fair and impartial firing squad yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

nancy has already got it lined up for her old man.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

nancy has already got it lined up for her old man.

From what I've heard the only thing Nancy has lined up for her old man is a car accident. I'm betting on Maxwell getting a pardon from joey-joe, and she takes control of MAL. I know, I know, that's pretty far out there but really is it these days?

Hell at this point I wouldn't be surprised if DBCowboy and Xcalibur team up to solve crimes in some "Dateline" styled tv series.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Please show me intent. This is directly from my post. There are multiple areas within 18 793

information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it.

If he had any info that could be harmful to the nation and shares with anyone not authorized such as someone he has not officially declared and submitted as a record keeper.

Also information that may be harmful and he refuses to return it when asked.

No intent needed.

You sure?

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(a)

Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation,......

(b)

Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe.......

(c)

Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever,

d)
.....which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, 

And on it goes

18 USC 793

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

could be, she did get the drug charge to disappear due what they said was a " boilerplate " auto-generated charge and for some reason a new judge was appointed. so either he'll choose trail by judge instead of jury or a plea deal will be worked out and he'll skate without any serious punishment or anything on his already long crooked clean record, even though he injured the other driver.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Uh yeah, D) which information the possessor believes could be used for injury of the u.s. or to the advantage of any foreign nation.

They don't have to be a b c and d. Any of those fall under 793.

Fake scenario, I'm not claiming that this info was obtained. I'm making this up as an example, so don't screech at me.

I have let's say schematics of new weapon tech or the names/locations of assets we have somewhere. Either of those could hurt the country if taken, or used to the advantage of a foreign enemy. I share those with not my authorized coworker, but share the info with Bob the maintenance man. Who could very well sell that info. Sharing with non authorized people falls under that statute.

And again at the end of that statute. If there is information in those documents that I am not the owner of, it could be NARA or the DOE, they request it back. I do not give it back. Again it's against the statute as it's presented.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Guess they shouldn’t have lied to get a warrant….
Again

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Whistleblowers are a real thing and Project Veritas has a TON of contacts in the three letters.

Do not forget people, PV will be the first to know if something goes down.

I don't think even the FBI would be that dumb to plant evidence without considering who may whistleblow. Three letters are part of an institution that has to have integrity. Eyes are EVERYWHERE.
There is zero integrity in the FBI. Did you bump your head?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Fake scenario, I'm not claiming that this info was obtained. I'm making this up as an example, so don't screech at me.

Dont screech at me because your fairy tales dont stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I didn't. I pointed to 18 793 (D) which had nothing about intent.

Laws are not fairytales.
edit on 12-8-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I didn't. I pointed to 18 793 (D) which had nothing about intent.

Laws are not fairytales.

Which is a verifiable lie.

Its linked above.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join