It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Merrick Garland will be issuing a statement at 2:30pm today.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Kash is throwing the WH counsel under the bus. So I believe he's lying, sure. It was well noted he was not qualified for his position, but again installed with 3 other Trump syncophants after he lost the election and put in charge of the transition team after only being in the position for two weeks. Who actively tried to block the new admin and seasoned admin from being involved in the transition. Yeah he's lying.

Some briefing documents have gone through Patel before going to the transition team, and he has put a political spin on some information and completely withheld it in other cases, according to the current and former officials.

"This has been more politicized than previous transitions," one official said. "Patel is controlling the information flow."

Link

He's another one, who's phone just miraculously lost all info and is no longer available. Weird.

And again, the documents that are on the inventory are marked, classified up to top secret, so no they are not declassified if they are not marked as such.
edit on 12-8-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Your argument here is that your sources opinion is better than mine??

Fair enough.

Do you have proof of classification of the documents taken from marlago?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I saw the warrant signed by Trumps lawyer that state there is classified, top secret and ts/Sci documents found and noted.

That's not good enough? Do you have something that shows they are noted as declassified?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I saw the warrant signed by Trumps lawyer that state there is classified, top secret and ts/Sci documents found and noted.

That's not good enough? Do you have something that shows they are noted as declassified?

Thats not how that works lol.

The signature is a receipt

Im not here to prove Trumps innocence

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sure. We can talk about your attempted whataboutism. First, GSA is a separate agency from NARA so I'm not sure why you're trying to compare them. Second, MAL is not a NARA controlled facility. So once again, I don't really see what comparison you're trying to make.

Now, let's look at the actual content of the thread you linked. GSA states that they sent 15 boxes of declassified documents. So that would account for the boxes retrieved in January. So, where did the 12 boxes from June come from? Or the 11 from Monday. That makes 23 boxes of documents that isn't accounted for by GSA.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That doesn't mean all the listed items were as stated 😎

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Sure. We can talk about your attempted whataboutism. First, GSA is a separate agency from NARA so I'm not sure why you're trying to compare them. Second, MAL is not a NARA controlled facility. So once again, I don't really see what comparison you're trying to make.

Except the room was under control and locked!

I know you dont see the comparison, youre rabid afterall and the only standards need apply are double.

Now, let's look at the actual content of the thread you linked. GSA states that they sent 15 boxes of declassified documents. So that would account for the boxes retrieved in January. So, where did the 12 boxes from June come from? Or the 11 from Monday. That makes 23 boxes of documents that isn't accounted for by GSA.

Cool story, now which were which, with proof as your word is useless.

You want soooooo bad for this to be the "gotcha" you ignore logic and critical thinking.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
here's a good one, they make sure to note that a order for clemency for Roger Stone was found.
all they had to do was check their own records.

warning opens a PDF from the Justice Dept,

Executive Grant of Clemency

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Uh, they state they are marked classified. If Trump states they are not, they would be clearly marked and dated as required.

Again, you can't just yell in a room, declassify!

I don't know if you know the answers, but if that's true, what if they are copies Trump had from before he ordered them declassified? And presuming they were lawfully declassified, would the old copies be illegal copies? I have no idea how that works...

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS ARE.

When they arrest Trump for having them, without explaining what they are,

that's when the Sh'it will hit the fan!
edit on 8/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think if done properly, whatever the current date/ marking is accurate. If not done, whatever classification was there, remains.

I'm sure there is a trail, especially if declassified by the President. Again, if it was done in accordance with the rules and process.

But, all our bickering and a close look at one of the statutes on the warrant 18.793 makes no mention of classified documents or non classified. Could be either.

The first in relation to giving to a foreign enemy. At this point of course we are not privy to the whole case. So, possibly they are aware of information provided to a foreign entity. The 2nd is related to giving information with those not authorized. So if documents were shared with those it shouldn't be, qualifies. Interestingly days after the subpoena for MAL surveillance video in June, Trump then added Kash Patel as a record keeper June 22, but there may be video of unauthorized people accessing those documents.

And noted "willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it." Still had not returned boxes of documents which were found this week still at MAL

Just an interesting tid bit.

18 793

(a)Whoever, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation, communicates, delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any foreign government, or to any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, or to any representative, officer, agent, employee, subject, or citizen thereof, either directly or indirectly, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, note, instrument, appliance, or information relating to the national defense

(d)

Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it.

Law Cornell

There seems to be a lot we are not aware of yet.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why would they tell you what the Top-Secret documents are?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When they arrest Trump for having them, without explaining what they are,

that's when the Sh'it will hit the fan!

Seriously?

You are demanding that TOP SECRET information be displayed to the public to satisfy your rabid sycophancy and paranoia?

You really believe your feelings outweighs the security and potential safety of an entire Nation?

How is this not proof positive that your goal is the destruction of the US in particular...and democracy in general?
edit on 12-8-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Because a Patriot deserves to know! Or something along those lines I'm guessing.
Not like it may be a national security issue or anything. Bob Smith from Albuquerque NM needs to know! Who cares if our enemies get the info too.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

A locked storage locker is not the same thing as a facility operated by NARA. I didn't think I would have to explain that. My basement has a lock on it, does that mean I could start storing state secrets in there and I wouldn't be in violation of the law?

It also seems like I need to explain basic math to you once again. GSA sent 15 boxes to Trump. The game now been 38 boxes of documents retrieved from MAL.

38 > 15

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes, its (D)ifferent because...trump.

Cling buddy, cling with all you have!

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well to be fair knowing what they are and knowing what's in the documents are two different things. I would be highly suspect if the contents of the documents were publicly revealed without going through the process of de-classification. Though if they did declass them then their case against Trump would lose some power.

If the general information (like calling them Nuclear Secrets) was released, then I wouldn't care as much. The problem is that since we still don't know if the FBI and DoJ went rogue on this, or if the White House lied about knowing about the raid, we can't really trust what they say in regards to what the documents are or are not.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Obama: NARA is in control of NARA documents stored in a NARA facility

Trump: Trump is in control of NARA documents stored in his house

Looks pretty different to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Obama: NARA is in control of NARA documents stored in a NARA facility

Trump: Trump is in control of NARA documents stored in his house

Looks pretty different to me.

Under lock per FBI......

Good god.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
And with all our fighting one of the statutes on the warrant doesn't even mentioned classified or declassified, as I noted and linked in that post above. That means even declassified info can fall within that statute. He's going to have a very difficult time wiggling out of this mess he made.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join