It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Real Donald Trump Please Stand Up? (Hint: No, he won't.)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
For a long time now I have had serious doubts about who and what Donald Trump really is. His history as a democrat (notwithstanding the fact that people can have ideological ephiphanies), his historical ties to many who are in the progressive camp, and especially his continued promotion of the death shots all weigh on my mind and color my perception of him. His membership in the 1% club (it's less than 1%, actually) and his apparent penchant for hiring people into his administration who turned out to be foes to his agenda doesn't boost my confidence, either. I can't believe that a man with his level of experience in the world could be that naive. Add to this that he is a bona fide scripted reality TV actor, and it makes me question.

I see three different posibiliies about who and what he really is. Each is mutually exclusive and I lean toward one of the three. I'll comment on that after listing my three theories.

1. Donald Trump, the real MAGA patriot: This is the persona that he projects, that he clearly wants the world to see. He wants to be perceived as a true defender of the Constitution, a cleaner of the D.C. swamp, a defender of everyman. He's on our side. He says that they are only going through him to get us us. This is the man whom the MAGA crowd adores, whom many consider to be some kind of saviour. He's expected to come riding back in on a white horse to save us all.

2. Donald Trump, the NWO plant: There are many who think that he's part of the over all plan to bring in the new order. In this scenario, his political shennagins and all of the overt opposition are scripted, planned out and coordinated to deepen socio-political division and draw out the true constitutional conservatives in order to make them easier to target. There could be two possible eventual outcomes to this scenario. Either he is temporarily and falsely sacrificed before the public in order to create massive social rebellion and usher in a purposefully initiated and controled civil war (like his home being raided by the FBI), or he is allowed to return to power as the unconquerable champion of truth, justice and the American way when, his followers being completely enamored by him and under his Hitler-esque spell, he will carry on with the implementation of a fascist global takeover under the guise of leading a Constitutional Renaissance.

3. Donal Trump, the egomaniac: As a business man who had reached untold levels of success, wealth, and influence, he wanted to leave his mark on history. He wanted to make sure that he was remembered in the history books as something more than just another rich guy. He wanted to be something more than just an incredibly wealthy real estate developer, and he had the resources to make that happen. He saw the general dissatisfaction of the American public with the state of politics in the country and figured that he could run for president, maybe win and build a brand and a place in history by upsetting the apple cart. Maybe he really did not personally give a rat's ass about the state of things, but saw it as a soapbox on which to build a brand and a political platform to act out his quest for becoming historically sigificant. Only, once he got into the thick of it (I'm not even sure he actually expected to win the election in 2016), he was in much deeper than he initially calculated. Now, it's not about clearing out the swamp or defending the Constitution; it's become about keeping his brand and image up and making sure the history books remember him.

I lean toward the third scenario, but frankly, I'm not certain. I think that the first (Donald Trump, the real MAGA patriot) is the least likely; not impossible, and hopefully what's really happening, but I'm not convinced as I see too many red flags that seem to indiciate otherwise.

I'd say I lean this way in terms of probability:
Scenario 3, the egomaniac: 60%
Scenario 2, the NWO plant: 25%
Scenario 1, the patriot: 14%

"That's only 99%! Where is the other 1%?" you ask. Well, that falls into the "at-this-point-literallyl-anything-could-happen" category. Hell, if we were told that aliens showed up and Trump was one of them, it wouldn't surprise me. (Not that I'd believe it, but it wouldn't surprise me to be told that.)

So, ATS, what do we think of my three scenarios? Which one do you think most likely?

:
edit on 2022 8 10 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Scenario 2, the NWO plant 100%

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Scenario 2, the NWO plant 100%

I think that I lean toward scenario 3, the egomaniac, because scenario 2, the NWO plant, is just too damned scary to embrace.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'm with you on the 3rd scenario. But I would add a "con man" moniker to the title. So, it would read, "Donald Trump, the egomaniac con man:"

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I go with "combo".

So long as he is helping to marginalize/neuter Democrats, I'm 100% behind whatever drives and motivates Donald John Trump.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm with you on the 3rd scenario. But I would add a "con man" moniker to the title. So, it would read, "Donald Trump, the egomaniac con man:"

Yeah, well, and egomaniac would of necessity be a con-man as he'd have to suck others into playing at his game. I think that's a given.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I go with "combo".

So long as he is helping to marginalize/neuter Democrats, I'm 100% behind whatever drives and motivates Donald John Trump.

That goes back to the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. The problem is that if he is really secretly allied with my enemies and working toward the same end by different means, obfuscating the fact the they are on the same team by seeming to be against them, it does me no good. It's like the guy on the team who throws the game. Regardless of the jersey he wears, which side is he really playing for?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I'd go with "Egomaniac with Narcissistic Personality Disorder", myself.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I lean with patriot first and then the rest, he maybe a lot of things, but he actually likes the US and is his nation first. Then all the rest.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It turns out that anything is better than the NWO.

I think even Satan might be a better option.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

an egomaniac without morals. impulsive, clever, the perfect showman. for whom everything is a game that he has to win. he is like frankenstein. he created a monster (with million heads). not on purpose, i guess. he just wanted to play president and strengthen his brand.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

They are one and the same.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I lean with patriot first and then the rest, he maybe a lot of things, but he actually likes the US and is his nation first. Then all the rest.

You do realize that the first two scenarios are mutually exclusive.

It's possible that he could be an egomaniac with patriotic leanings (best case we can hope for, IMO) and is doing the right thing with mixed motives. It could also be possible that he is an NWO plant being driven by his ego. But he absolutely cannot be a patriot and an NWO plant at the same time; the two are mutually ideologically exclusive.

So, what do you mean?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

They are one and the same.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

This "new" order is anything but new. It is as old as rebellion itself and is a manifestation of the spirit of antichrist, the very character of satan.

That's like saying the taking cyanide would be a better option than taking poison.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You know that most politicians are egomaniacs, it is their trait, now, if Trump side with the NWO obviously I have not seen it yet, at least on in his actions when he was president, he is also a busisness man, soo he have to deal with a lot of the people that align with the NWO, we can tell who other politicians globalist are, let not forget who are traitors to the nation.

Is a lot of variants, to add to the definitions you wrote about in your post.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is one of the things that make me think that maybe he is not part of the NWO plan. Start at about 35 seconds. Schumer made a threat (the call it a thinly veiled threat, but there was no veil) against the President of the United States. I don't think that he'd have done that had the man been on their side.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Trump’s interviews all the way to his 20’s show him as a patriot, he stated he had to play the democrat game because of business. He is the only president that never backed down from conservative values after taking office, except for maybe Reagan. He is a little softer on illegals than he could be, but is is also a humanitarian and loves people that try. He doesn’t value failure in any way under his regime…

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know that most politicians are egomaniacs, it is their trait, now, if Trump side with the NWO obviously I have not seen it yet, at least on in his actions when he was president, he is also a busisness man, soo he have to deal with a lot of the people that align with the NWO, we can tell who other politicians globalist are, let not forget who are traitors to the nation.

Is a lot of variants, to add to the definitions you wrote about in your post.

Yes, I know. The professions that most draw egomaniacs, sociopaths, and psychopaths are politics, medicine, law enforcement and clergy.

And that fact that he does deal with the "elite" certainly gives him an inside to their world, which anybody who would sucessfully fight them would need.

A blend of scenarios 1 and 3 might be possible. Maybe he is in this for his image, his "brand," but maybe he also believes a bit in what he touts. Maybe. That's probably the best we can hope for.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oouthere
Trump’s interviews all the way to his 20’s show him as a patriot, he stated he had to play the democrat game because of business. He is the only president that never backed down from conservative values after taking office, except for maybe Reagan. He is a little softer on illegals than he could be, but is is also a humanitarian and loves people that try. He doesn’t value failure in any way under his regime…

I hope you are right! I sincerely hope that this is 100% correct.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How about Trump & Co as Russian stooges.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join