It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Real Donald Trump Please Stand Up? (Hint: No, he won't.)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: incoserv

How about Trump & Co as Russian stooges.

I hope that that was a tounge in cheek joke. Or you are a left-wing progressive with a serious case of TDS.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I go with "combo".

So long as he is helping to marginalize/neuter Democrats, I'm 100% behind whatever drives and motivates Donald John Trump.

Typical cult mentality.
Of course you would follow him to the edge of a volcano.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

he is who he's always been. An ego driven asshole who loves his country.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm with you on the 3rd scenario. But I would add a "con man" moniker to the title. So, it would read, "Donald Trump, the egomaniac con man:"

By that logic, we should always elect a "con man" to run this country. Trump did it better than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

an egomaniac without morals. impulsive, clever, the perfect showman. for whom everything is a game that he has to win. he is like frankenstein. he created a monster (with million heads). not on purpose, i guess. he just wanted to play president and strengthen his brand.

If it takes a person like that to make this country strong and fruitful as it used to be then who cares what he's like. Nobody had the balls to push us twice and if you had a job, which there were plenty of finally, then you benefitted from Trump's presidency. The real shame of it all is that so many people have been dumbed down and believed everything the lying media told them about Trump, thus he's still hated by some. We had a chance to be the best again.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He is an outsider. Always has been. Read a few books and you will get it. This is why he 'creates' himself. Dad was a hard ass. The media makes it sound different but most people do not take the time to look at the person. Where they came from. No Ivy League. Not part of any of the 'elite' clubs yet he donated and was around them all. They all turned on him. Patriotic. Yes. Very much. Look up the NYC Veterans Day Parade. He truly believes in America First.

This is a great video. He is just a real person, who takes no # and likes to make money.

What is wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I go with "combo".

So long as he is helping to marginalize/neuter Democrats, I'm 100% behind whatever drives and motivates Donald John Trump.

Typical cult mentality.

Typical state of being dumbed down by public education and the news media.
Trump could put his hand out to keep you from falling into that volcano and you'd slap his hand away out of spite.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

These people who hate and despise him, they don't think for themselves. They're fed daily by the media like it's their religion.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Everything they told you Donald Trump was, the left absolutely 10000% actually is.

Are you embarrassed yet??

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I agree that #3 is the most likely. But I see a combination of 1 and 3 being plausible with a little grifting added in.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I go with "combo".

Typical cult mentality.

Trump could put his hand out to keep you from falling into that volcano and you'd slap his hand away out of spite.

Well if Betsy is your definition of private education then public I will take.
And even if I did reach out to grad that child's hand I highly doubt his pudgy girls hands could grip mine.
Maybe yours though

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sticks and Stones May Break His Bones but NAMES Will NEVER Hurt Him . Yuz Guyz are Suckers for Punishment.........

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I go with "combo".

Typical cult mentality.

And even if I did reach out to grad that child's hand I highly doubt his pudgy girls hands could grip mine.
Maybe yours though

I bet you are much stronger than that puss in the avitar picture.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

an egomaniac without morals. impulsive, clever, the perfect showman. for whom everything is a game that he has to win. he is like frankenstein. he created a monster (with million heads). not on purpose, i guess. he just wanted to play president and strengthen his brand.

That's perfect

Also, completely unqualified (in abilities and mindset) for the job of president of the USA.

edit on 10-8-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That goes back to the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. The problem is that if he is really secretly allied with my enemies and working toward the same end by different means, obfuscating the fact the they are on the same team by seeming to be against them, it does me no good. It's like the guy on the team who throws the game. Regardless of the jersey he wears, which side is he really playing for?

So he is doing like the democrat and republican parties do? I think you just described American politics dude.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 10-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Dbl

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I go with "combo".

Typical cult mentality.

Maybe yours though

You wanna try that one more time? In English, if you don't mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's perfect

Also, completely unqualified (in abilities and mindset) for the job of president of the USA.

Last week you said you couldn't make those determinations for at least 10 years.

Who would have ever guessed that an "unqualified" president would be the one that had policies that made this country strong once more. Crazy times.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm with you on the 3rd scenario. But I would add a "con man" moniker to the title. So, it would read, "Donald Trump, the egomaniac con man:"

By that logic, we should always elect a "con man" to run this country. Trump did it better than anyone else.

Takes a con to catch on to a con.

I agree with ND, massive ego only dwarfed by patriotism.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Nothing really crazy about it. Just a hardworking man who loves his country doing what's best for it.

He was a breath of fresh air after decades of stagnation under the Bushs, Clinton and Obama.
edit on 8/10/2022 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join