It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunak boasts about taking money from 'deprived urban areas' to help wealthy towns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The real Rishi Sunak speaking to Tory party supporters in affluent Tunbridge Wells ... basically "more jam for us no jam for the peasants"

Reason enough from his own overprivileged mouth as to why this Tory Scumbag shouldn't be PM , no wonder he wants to raise Tax to squeeze every last drop from those who have the least to pay the debts he has racked up for this country .

The Sunday Times Rich list puts his net worth at a staggering 730 million pounds , Liz Truss is a pauper by comparison with net worth is estimated at just $10 million .... when are we going to STOP playing this game.

James O'Brien reacts to Sunak's claim.

edit on 5-8-2022 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The plan is global. The elites look upon us peasants with such contempt, that they want to take what little we have. We don't deserve anything. They want it all.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Go to cater to his rich constituents. Let the poor eat cake.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Go to cater to his rich constituents. Let the poor eat cake.

Exactly , sadly I doubt we will follow the French response to such arrogance as people these days are too busy being hypnotised by trivial nonsense fed to them on TV to even know what he said.

Ripe for fleecing.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Anyone who's surprised by this shouldn't be allowed to vote

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Doesn't surprise me but hearing it from the horses mouth does disgust me.
I stopped voting a couple of years ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

He's gathered up
seven hundred and thirty million quid ?

His family run a small chemist's shop. No wonder the tories made him chancellor ?
But .
I did hear from another Indian about his wife who is from the stratoclass of India .
Is some of that her money perhaps ?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsabelleJones

He's gathered up
seven hundred and thirty million quid ?

His family run a small chemist's shop. No wonder the tories made him chancellor ?
But .
I did hear from another Indian about his wife who is from the stratoclass of India .

It's mostly her money and social status.

graziadaily.co.uk...

...But she was so much more than that: the 42-year-old daughter of Narayana Murthy, one of India’s richest men, she was part of an impressive dynasty. And her own personal fortune has been underestimated until recently...

Rishi has an estimated net worth or £200million according to The Sun, while Akshata's is reported to be £500million. The couple own ‘at least four properties’, including a £7 million house in Kensington...

However, all the money in the world isn't going to buy him No. 10 Downing St. It looks like Truss will be PM.

edit on 5/8/2022 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IsabelleJones

Yep , her father is a Billionaire and she has shares in his company.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IsabelleJones

TextShe is an Indian citizen and a non-domiciled UK resident,[3][8] which temporarily entitles her to pay no tax on her income outside Britain, subject to an annual payment of £30,000.[2] Her personal wealth became the topic of British media discussion in 2022 in the context of her being wealthier than Elizabeth II and yet not paying tax in the UK on her unremitted income from Infosys dividends, £11.5m for the tax year 2021/2022.[8][2]

So she might , if things were fair , owe the.....bank of England......about at least 4 million pounds just from last year. ( top rate 40 %) Thirty thousand for the year is peanuts in comparison .

Non domicile status: you are a resident in the UK you love here pwn mansions here but you don't pay tax because you weren't from here in the first place.
That makes pure sense. And yea. Sunak is going to bribe Tunbridge Wells tories with deprived peoples money. What isn't there to get about that , it's quite simple?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Everyone with even an ounce of common sense want's the Tory's GONE, we don't mind actual conservatives but these are TORY's the extreme right of the conservative party and they do not conserve anything only make there rich internationalist friends richer and the British people ever more poor with wages not keeping line with inflation for example.

They are also a bunch of bare faced liars.

BUT what viable alternative do we really have?, yes Labour would be 'moderately' better but only by a small margin and under Starmer they would probably not reverse any of the corruption the Tory's have put into place.

Remember also that while most of us won't say it, we don't live forever and enough of our people died for the rights these scum are stealing from us and planning to steal from us that someone has to speak up.

Back in the 70s the Tory elite wanted LABOUR to be GONE or UNDER THERE CONTROL, they even plotted a coup on at least two occasions and had 'Tacit' support and permission from the CIA not that the Yank's really have any right to say what we do with our government so why did they need there support, well it so happened because they feared the US government would step in to stop an undemocratic coup so they got that permission through back channels via our own MI5 and 6 agency's.

So what happens even if you don't have a coup but your intelligence agency which was complicit with the plot has already drawn up plans and possible put into motion a program to overthrow one of your two main political party's, well you end up with NEW LABOUR or false labour.

Corbyn scared the # out of the Tory's because he was TRUE original old school labour but we can all agree he had his defence policy wrong, oh morally he was correct but it is not a moral world so you don't tell your enemy's you would never use your nukes unless you want to paint a target on your nation BUT other than that his policy's were correct and traditional labour while Starmers (BLAIRS) New Labour are more in line with the Conservatives and bare very little or no similarity to the original Labour party's goals.

Even if we get rid of these self serving, self righteous (And undeniably morally and even perhaps criminally - human right's but whose ever going to persecute them) wrong Tory's all we will be replacing them with is another Tory albeit one more close to the centre right than they are, no renationalization of our power, royal mail, water and other utility's just a Blair style - puppet plant of those same MI agency plans - government that is more interested in maintaining the status quo.

But even then how could they ever be worse than the group of crook's we currently have in power.

(And yes I would argue that while it was NOT against the crown so not technically treason the implicit nature of the MI agency's responsible in the plot to overthrow Wilson's government was definitely treasonous).

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Indeed, they seem to think they've got us exactly where they want us. Scary!

I hadn't voted for a while, until Corbyn, whose presented an authentic alternative for once. But the establishment owned msm did quite the psy op on the populace.

Starmer doesn't isn't an alternative - just a plan B for the establishment if plan A fails. The 2-party scam is alive and well.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I would argue though I can't prove it that the Election when Milliband was leading Labour was actually WON by Labour but that the result was rigged, remember the G4S van load of ballot papers that conveniently got robbed (why else would anyone rob a van load of ballot papers), after they rigged it they had ample time to make it look like the votes were authentic and the van load of robbed papers was never used.

So to my mind the 2014 election was a put up job, that required at least some intelligence service involvement to get away with that as well.

And Ed Miliband was not even that far left but he was decidedly more left leaning (For the people not the corporations) than the likes of Starmer (whom is very much a corporate lacky).

I also strongly suspect that Neil Kinnock's election on the night when they were literally celebrating as labour was leading was also rigged, it was a minor constituency that turned the vote to the Tory's on that occasion and despite calls by the Labour party's own election team to have a recount since they smelled a rat Kinnock whom had either been blackmailed or bought off accepted the result and did not contest it, he was of course later given a title and became far more wealthy than he had ever been before he entered politics?.

So basically I would suggest that our political game is rigged, not fair and that there is hidden well concealed intelligence service interference against Labour.

Both May and Gove shouted at Corbyn on at least two occasions these exact words "WE" whomever WE is "Will NEVER let you rule this country".

This shows both a conceit and perhaps a bragging that they could indeed have prevented him from becoming prime minister by fair means OR foul.

I am certain that an investigative journalist (A good one) if he or she was able to avoid having a nasty life ending accident and strong enough NOT to be threatened off by these people could dig some pretty damning dirt on them, remember also the Tory's are financially backed by people NOT in our nation, Rupert Murdoch among them and several others that own and control the media and as you rightly call it orchestrated a Psy Op on the British public to prevent Corbyn from being elected despite the fact he was the only candidate that actually had the public's well being at heart.

edit on 5-8-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Not so sure about Corbyn but , they ve been seen to berigging things between the two parties for many years , same in the states. Looks to be a scamspiracy which is alive and well in the states too , despite Trump . They've pulled put all the stops to cover it up by the looks. Whats worse than duping a whole country to vote for fraud against them for years and years on end ? Not much .

new topics

top topics

join