It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think they are trying to Kill New Yorkers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
No one saw the tap water on, Sense they found peptides in the water last year when the covid spike happen, and other issue with the water we drink less than 5% of people are staying away from the water. The hydrants are on high in some neighborhoods to move the poluted water around. The mayor is in bed with the zions.

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.cnbc.com...

Polio samples are being found in wastewater in New York. They are reporting it as community spread now.

BUT BUT BUT BUT…..
Do you remember me talking about this just a minute ago?!!! This was put out a little while ago and I thought it was sooo odd they were telling everyone to drink the tap water. I immediately thought wow, that’s suspicious. I think some comments were that it was due to the heat or something. I totally didn’t think that. If the government says drink tap water, I’m totally NOT drinking tap water.
Now don’t get me wrong, I know tap and waste water is totally separate BUT if they wanted to make a lot of people catch “something” at the same time it wouldn’t take a lot….

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As someone who made tap water for a decade for a city I can tell you that if polio virus was able to survive the disinfection processes of which their are numerous, and go undetected in weekly samples(again numerous) there are bigger problems then the polio.

The water is then loaded with chlorine so that it can continue to have disinfection properties while in the distribution system so that it can react with contaminates along the way.

If their was polio in the drinking water, everyone would be dead already from all the other water born illness that thrive if disinfection isn’t done properly.

You would have elderly and infant defecating themselves to death way before you have to worry about polio.

If the water has a large biological demand for disinfection you have to worry about how much CL2 is used as its by products after reaction can be quite cancerous. We test and and flush water systems for these bi annually and attempt to keep the HAA and THM as low as possible.
a reply to: JAGStorm

edit on 6-8-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Dose with drugs? Yes the water supply would work well think fluoride.
Dose with a biological? Nope the entire system is build around stopping this and limiting the impact of pathogens. The water system would not work as a vector for viral spread if it’s is being properly maintained to industry standards.

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Tap water has always been toxic, filled with fluoride, c8, chlorine, giardia, and God knows what else. Never drink tap water without filtering it.

I refuse to drink tap water, I have not drank tap water in a couple of decades now. We have a Berkey, so it's filtered very well. I question people who actually drink that crap, like why??

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Don't tease me /s

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlahazelnut

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Tap water has always been toxic, filled with fluoride, c8, chlorine, giardia, and God knows what else. Never drink tap water without filtering it.

I refuse to drink tap water, I have not drank tap water in a couple of decades now. We have a Berkey, so it's filtered very well. I question people who actually drink that crap, like why??

The same people that continue to like up for covid boosters are the ones who drink tap water.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

NYC water is not processed. It comes via the acquaduct from upstate. Pretty good water, actually. By the time it is funnelled into the city it can go 50 stories up without pumping....or at least that is what I was told when I lived there

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
New York was famously known as the best tap water in the world when I grew up in NYC. I think the waste water having polio means that a lot more people are infected and doesn’t mean it was from tap water. Though for the past 5 years I think I’ve gotten most things wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ash614
New York was famously known as the best tap water in the world when I grew up in NYC. I think the waste water having polio means that a lot more people are infected and doesn’t mean it was from tap water. Though for the past 5 years I think I’ve gotten most things wrong.

Who know, who really knows, but I do know this, if the water is so amazing there is absolutely no need to have a PSA on it is there? Why the push?

I lived in NY for a few years, I absolutely don’t remember any commercials or PSA on drinking tap water…
edit on 6-8-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I never drink raw tap water.

The thought of it gives me belly ache.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Why the heck is there an ad to drink tap water? Don't think that is common. Anytime a Govt official tells you to do something odd, do the opposite.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It could honestly be a push to use less plastic bottles. Bottled water is overused in a lot of households, not just travel and emergency. That plastic is a huge amount of pollution as a lot of people don't bother to recycle.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Wasn't it reported that a certain number of a certain sect left New York for pastures new a few weeks back?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Wasn't it reported that a certain number of a certain sect left New York for pastures new a few weeks back?

Yes but I don’t remember who said/posted it!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I found this www.wsj.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The way the Democrats are handling the border is disease and epidemics 101.
If Democrats want to increase these diseases they are doing it by the book.

New Yorkers the last few months have been told what to do in case of an nuclear emergency.
Then were then told to have a go bag ready.

The last year terrorist have been pouring over the border and organizing in major cities. Democrats told the FBI and local police to look the other way.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, someone told us to watch the water.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Aynyone remember documentary by Mike Adams, Biosludged ?

Dead human bodys will go to alkaline hydrolysis precess. greating so called biosludge..

The stuff can end to where ? What if TPTB would have so great humor taste that they would secretly get the biosludge in to human food chain one way or another, and literally make something like soylent green ?

Ok , it was just a thought...

Dozens Of US States Liquefy Dead & Spray Biosludge On Crops, Parks, Playgrounds

Alkaline Hydrolysis Laws in Your State

edit on 7-8-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
You would be extremy wrong, as i was one of the few ridiculed repeatedly here for calling the corporate terror op out for what it was while our defense department was running continuity of goverment drills through all of the branches in the mountains.

I drink tap water. No poison shot, vehemently anti mask to the point it led to a handful of altercations with me locally. Non #s given. I just drank a bunch of water from the sink a few minutes ago. It would do well to not make ones self appear a fool with a statement like that. Whats that saying?? Best to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth (or write a comment) and remove all doubt.

Nothing personal against you, just a reminder to utilise critical thinking before making such a broad stroke generalization of folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join