It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think they are trying to Kill New Yorkers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm.

I don't trust the Mayor of NYC at all ever! Anyone that looks like he has bathed in a bottle of colonge is hiding some serious chit.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Poliovirus Found in London Sewage - LINK - LINK2

People warned against drinking tap water ‘because of rogue algae in system’ - LINK

U.K. health authorities have said they are urgently investigating a rare polio virus outbreak in sewage samples in London.

Wastewater surveillance in east London discovered a number of samples had tested positive for vaccine-derived polio virus between February and May, the UKHSA said Wednesday.

It marks the first re-emergence of the virus since Britain was declared polio-free in 2003.

edit on 4-8-2022 by TarantulaBite because: add link

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
with near about 9 million people from all parts of the world, some legally and illegally packed inside 300 square miles.
there's bound to be all kinds of nasties floatin around in most places there.

you'd have to beat and hog tie me to live like that.
edit on 4-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

WATCH THE WATER.

If someone wants to "dose" the populous, what better system than municipal supplies.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Definitely.
Watch The Water.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Also found in north and east London

amp.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is concerning.

Hopefully someone will find a way to do independent
testing and find out what the heck is going on!

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That's kind of odd. Was listening to BBC world service on the radio the other day as was trying to get updates on Taiwan situation and they kept running a story about "forever chemicals" contaminating all rainwater globally, the stuff that's in non stick pans, so along with this looks like they don't want us drinking rainwater but want us drinking tap water. I'd say start having rainwater. The discouragement means it's probably the only safe source left.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Why when people are lining up to get a”dose”?
How many is it now? 3rd to 4th booster, a small pox vaccine for Monkey pox and now the polio vaccine. Care to venture to guess what is next?

It’s almost like they want us jabbed in one form or the other. Possibly just capitalism doing it’s thang, but the push to get a shot in one form or another is on the rise.
edit on 4-8-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Pesticides , or other toxins the real cause IMO ,Vaccines also cause paralysis which is ironic .

Pesticides And Polio

Will The Poliovirus Eradication Program Rid the World of Childhood Paralysis?

The Poison Cause of Poliomyelitis And Obstructions To Its Investigation

Images of Poliomyelitis

Polio and DDT

The thing named polio seemed to be disease which is activated in body with certain toxins. So the possibility of killing New Yorkers is still there.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I been drinking tap water all my life, still do to this day. Virtualy all bottled water is drawn from the closest municipal tap and run through filters again. Sometimes they are clever and simply bottle it straight from the tap, but can say it is ran through so many filters because the municipal tap already does that.

The only real difference between most tap water and bottles water is how many miles of pipe it traveled before it gets in your body

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
New york ...a york is a pig farm.....new pig farm... new world order ..... u ited nations .... babylonion staue representing many occul3t secret societies .... arch of baal ,abortion capitol , New York is marked for destruction by God .If you are not ready to meet your judg3ment ,get out of new york now like Snake Plissken escape fro. NEW York ! NEW PIG FARM !!!a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Naah, stop looking for conspiracies. It comes down to one reason and one only. Like London it's seen a massive influx of third world migrants and with them coming comes the diseases that the western world had virtually eradicated. You had a wake up call with Aids coming from Africa, you have monkey pox coming from the same area. So no difference when Polio rears its ugly head.

Wait for it because you'll have TB, cholera, typhoid, leprosy etc. etc. coming your way. Invite a flea covered dog into your house all get fleas.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The only real difference between most tap water and bottles water is how many miles of pipe it traveled before it gets in your body

that and the cost, my water bill is less than 25 bucks a month, even less if we use the well.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
How obvious does it have to get? Population reduction,AKA Agenda 21 certainly looks to be in the beginning stages.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Brigadier

Whatever the MSM says, the opposite is true. Especially the last 2 years.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Naah, stop looking for conspiracies. It comes down to one reason and one only. Like London it's seen a massive influx of third world migrants and with them coming comes the diseases that the western world had virtually eradicated. You had a wake up call with Aids coming from Africa, you have monkey pox coming from the same area. So no difference when Polio rears its ugly head.

Wait for it because you'll have TB, cholera, typhoid, leprosy etc. etc. coming your way. Invite a flea covered dog into your house all get fleas.

There is something happening or targeted very specifically at New York.
Sometimes you don't have to look for conspiracies, sometimes they come right out of your tap.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
just a big rotten apple.

my wife boils the water first and we have a tap filter.

i just use tap water for cold tea.

she freaks when she catches me.

meh

'll more likely end up as a street pizza.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What kind of idiot drinks packaged water?
I don't care where or what the source is, unless you personally saw it come out of the ground unbastardized, you are an absolute fool to think that packaged water is above reproach. Seriously. Look at the source for almost all packaged water: A PUBLIC water supply. Says it right there on the label. Distilled and irradiated ultraviolet purified water is even worse. Did you see the process? Did you see the holding tanks? Did you see the trillions of microplastic remnants floating in that plastic bottle of water? At least with tap water you can purify it yourself, whether filter or heat and the sheer volume behind tap water helps dilute micro organisms. Of course there is the fluoridation and chloramine aspect, but at least you can distill that out.
Bottom line:
Drink well water, filtered, of course. Anything else is sheer stupidity, unless.you set up a personal cistern. "Oh, look, Martha! Nestle' says their water is safe and so does Acquafina, et al. Get The F*ck Outta' Here. Only a retard would trust big business and when the government says to do something, run the other way. Even the water NYC uses can be bastardized, but it can also be filtered, boiled or distilled.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Indeed. I have my own water supply from my own deep wells totally off grid. Thank god for that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join