It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did I know and they didn't? The vaxx debacle and the participation of "educated" people.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So he was just too lazy to charge him?
Deny deny deny

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No, it was supposed to PREVENT COVID.

That's what vaccines do, they prevent disease.

Anyone getting Polio Lite after the Polio Vaccine?

I refused to take the mRNA vaccine. I took the JJ, and I'm still dealing with side effects almost a year later.

Oh, AND I had a not mild case of COVID a month ago, and it was pretty bad for me. Couldn't eat for 6 days.

Why did I take it again?

If it works so well, why are fully vaxxed and boosted people going to the Hospital with severe COVID?

I have a 75 year old coworker, who had both mRNA Pfizer shots, got a Pfizer booster, and a Moderna booster.

He's had COVID for 3 weeks now, and can barely breathe.

Pretty sure he has buyers remorse now.

I am praying for all of you who have had it that you got the placebo.

My parents have had the shots and stopped after the 2nd. They have had mild cases, thank God, twice apiece since then. But they were the type to NEVER get sick for any reason. My dad is in his 80s and hasn't been sick more than a few days his entire life. My step mom is a West side of the slope of the Rockies type who is healthy as a horse too. Earlier this year Dad's Doc said he is likely to live to see 100 or more. So, he must have a hell of a makeup. AND it makes me feel optimistic that I might see 100 too.

edit on 5-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

a reply to: incoserv

Yeah, if you look at a box of masks, it says right on the box the masks it do NOT provide any protection from covid 19.

But you know....cults

MAYO CLINIC -- but what do they know, right?

Mayo Clinic Minute: Study shows masks can prevent COVID-19 -- July 29, 2021
Mayo Clinic researchers recently published a study that shows the proper use of masks reduces the spread of respiratory droplets. The findings strongly support the protective value and effectiveness of widespread mask use and maintaining physical distance in reducing the spread of COVID-19.

"We found objectively that masks are critically important. They're very effective at protecting the people around you. If you're wearing a mask, you're protecting others. If they're wearing masks, they're protecting you," says Dr. Matthew Callstrom, a Mayo Clinic radiologist and one of the study's auth

newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org...

If that was true the manufacturers of the masks should put it on the box; they would surely sell more....except they can’t put that on the box- because it’s not true and they would be sued out of business.
If you’re as old as you say you are, you should be explaining this to me, not the other way around.

Key phrase: worn correctly.

Makers of masks can not guarantee a person will wear it correctly.

And we've seen "those people".

Are you covering your eyes too? Because that's a massive entry point. Smoke particles are bigger than a virus, if you blow smoke through your mask will it come out, or is it a chain link fence used to keep mosquitoes out?

Masks are a psychological tool, and for that they work very well.

Masks don't stop the virus, they stop the water droplets that the virus piggybacks on.

Even when they don't stop the droplets they slow them down, less energy means that they don't travel so far.

Masks don't offer 100 protection, they're one tool in reducing transmission rates, like social distancing, hand washing, and the second amendment.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Deny deny deny

Keep making excuses.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yeah, if you look at a box of masks, it says right on the box the masks it do NOT provide any protection from covid 19.

But you know....cults

MAYO CLINIC -- but what do they know, right?

Mayo Clinic Minute: Study shows masks can prevent COVID-19 -- July 29, 2021
Mayo Clinic researchers recently published a study that shows the proper use of masks reduces the spread of respiratory droplets. The findings strongly support the protective value and effectiveness of widespread mask use and maintaining physical distance in reducing the spread of COVID-19.

"We found objectively that masks are critically important. They're very effective at protecting the people around you. If you're wearing a mask, you're protecting others. If they're wearing masks, they're protecting you," says Dr. Matthew Callstrom, a Mayo Clinic radiologist and one of the study's auth

newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org...

If that was true the manufacturers of the masks should put it on the box; they would surely sell more....except they can’t put that on the box- because it’s not true and they would be sued out of business.
If you’re as old as you say you are, you should be explaining this to me, not the other way around.

Key phrase: worn correctly.

Makers of masks can not guarantee a person will wear it correctly.

And we've seen "those people".

Are you covering your eyes too? Because that's a massive entry point. Smoke particles are bigger than a virus, if you blow smoke through your mask will it come out, or is it a chain link fence used to keep mosquitoes out?

Masks are a psychological tool, and for that they work very well.

Masks don't stop the virus; they stop the water droplets that the virus piggybacks on.

Even when they don't stop the droplets they slow them down, less energy means that they don't travel so far.

Masks don't offer 100 protection, they're one tool in reducing transmission rates, like social distancing, hand washing, and the second amendment.

Thanks.

How many times da ya think this has to be repeating before it sinks in?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Deny deny deny

Keep making excuses.

All the ominous and empty words in the world won't change the fact that Trump walks free.

THAT is undeniable.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Deny deny deny

Keep making excuses.

All the ominous and empty words in the world won't change the fact that Trump walks free.

THAT is undeniable.

Tick Tick

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
People like Robert Malone were simply indoctrinated by their own profession. Sure, they may have seen the huge push as unnecessary, but there was no reason for them to question the vaccine itself, because they'd been working with and believed in vaccines for years.

Many doctors don't actually research anything. They depend on their administration above to feed them pertinent facts, and that administration depends on still higher administrations who depend on the CDC and..... no one really investigates anything.

What blows ME away is how so many everyday people thought the vaccine was going to stop transmission. It was never going to - I knew that before it came out. And some people were so surprised. "Oh I got covid anyway." But the most mind blowing thing is that these same people do NOT remember that it was "supposed to stop infection." Every piece of fresh BS that is fed to them, such as "Oh it doesn't stop transmission but it makes your case less severe" is accepted and now employed as if it had always been that way.

I guess if you incrementally and slowly BS people, they can be fooled.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I did my own research. Made up my own mind. Got both vaccines AND the booster, and I DO NOT have buyer's remorse.

What exactly did you think the vaccine was supposed to do? Cure Covid?

You were either mislead or didn't listen closely enough.

What you mean like when Biden said, "You get this vaccine, you won't get covid."

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
But the most mind blowing thing is that these same people do NOT remember that it was "supposed to stop infection." Every piece of fresh BS that is fed to them, such as "Oh it doesn't stop transmission but it makes your case less severe" is accepted and now employed as if it had always been that way.

That goes back to what I said about the first "breakthrough infections". The MSM were breathlessly covering this new and disturbing phenomenon! Then all of a sudden the term "breakthrough" ceased to exist and the new narrative was born. I swear the jab must do something to people's short term memory or they are actually getting programmed like zombies because a breakthrough infection isn't something that happens when you've expected it all along.

They didn't expect it.
They are lying to themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Colleges at one time taught students HOW to think not WHAT to think. This does not happen any longer at the large colleges and universities.
There is a very large difference between the two.

edit on 5-8-2022 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So what is this?> You said: "supposed to stop infection." As if that is different than "you can't get it or give it" is it?

Ironic that you can't twist it away from Fauci and Biden actually told you and me that people "won't get covid who take the shot", period. You just can't let that one slide and pretend it didn't happen. We won't let you.

originally posted by: thebtheb
People like Robert Malone were simply indoctrinated by their own profession. Sure, they may have seen the huge push as unnecessary, but there was no reason for them to question the vaccine itself, because they'd been working with and believed in vaccines for years.

Many doctors don't actually research anything. They depend on their administration above to feed them pertinent facts, and that administration depends on still higher administrations who depend on the CDC and..... no one really investigates anything.

What blows ME away is how so many everyday people thought the vaccine was going to stop transmission. It was never going to - I knew that before it came out. And some people were so surprised. "Oh I got covid anyway." But the most mind blowing thing is that these same people do NOT remember that it was "supposed to stop infection." Every piece of fresh BS that is fed to them, such as "Oh it doesn't stop transmission but it makes your case less severe" is accepted and now employed as if it had always been that way.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
a reply to: LSU2018

Colleges at one time taught students HOW to think not WHAT to think. This does not happen any longer at the large colleges and universities.
There is a very large difference between the two.

Absolutely correct!

I remember one Physical Chemistry professor who allowed us to bring to the tests any notes, books from the library or anything at all but a programable calculator. He then made the test nearly impossible just to make us think for ourselves how to answer his impossible questions where the class average was in the 30 pt range on a 100 pt test with a bunch of smart people in the room. Then he gave us our ah ha moment showing us how to answer them. That did more to bust my ego than any other class, but I learned a valuable lesson in digging hard for facts.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

In this world the majority of people do as they are told, it works quite well until there are bad consequences that must be addressed. Like here a guy supposedly tracks down the doctor that gave his relatives the vaccine and they had a poor outcome, if you multiply this reaction a million times, some people won't just vent their grief on a car with the doc inside, they will plan and execute revenge be it just or ill informed this is really the way things are. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Bro, first of all, I expected the vax to prevent infection. They did indeed say that the vax prevented infection. A vaccinated person is a dead end for the virus and stuff like that. Remember? Faucci said it. Brandon said it.

Second, I expected the vax to prevent transmission. They did say that it would prevent transmission.

Now neither of these are true and you say “b b bu but your expectations were too high!” Ok

Ok. Ok. Let me ask you something, If your dog had three rabies vax in one year and still got rabies, does that mean that vax worked or not? Now let’s be intellectually honest here. . .

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I don't believe Creepy Joe has the Covid virus at all. He's being kept under wraps after his bungling of his last overseas trip. What an effing embarrassment. He is not being allowed to be in public because the dementia has taken over and they can't control it His pitiful tv spot today when he was wearing his aviator sunglasses to hide the effects of the drugs on his eyes. It's all a debacle. You'll see him right before the election when they have figured out a new way to screw the American people.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

originally posted by: incoserv

I did my own research. Made up my own mind. Got both vaccines AND the booster, and I DO NOT have buyer's remorse.

As I further ponder your reply, here are my questions:

1. What research did you do that convinced you? I find this to be a particularly perplexing claim as there was really no relevant or pertinent information released to the public regarding the injections before they were sent out. Even now, Pfizer has been fighting the release of documents related to the concoction, trying to keep from public scrutiny any information regarding the formulation and the testing of it. Seriously, where did you find enough information to do any useful research? One of the things that turned me against it from the beginning was the lack of any information that would have allowed me fully informed consent before taking it. There just was none. What "research" covinced you? I'd really like to know.

(Related to that thought, I have a friend who will not eat in restaurants because she wants to see the food that it prepared before she puts it into her body. She did, however, take the injections like a good little subject, allowing them to put stuff into her body the contents of which she had absolutely no idea.)

2. No, I never expected it to "cure covid." They never said it would. They said that it would keep me from contracting the virus. This was a lie! It doesn't even do that. And don't feed me the crap about it making infection less severe. We all know now that that is a lie, and the the illness has well under a 1% fatality rate, anyway. So, what did you expect it to do? Did you think that it would "cure covid?" Or did you expect it to protect everyone who took the shot to never get sick? If so, how do you feel now that you know you were lied to? Because you were!

(Why do I get the feeling that MiddleInsite won't answer these questions?)

:

"(Related to that thought, I have a friend who will not eat in restaurants because she wants to see the food that it prepared before she puts it into her body. She did, however, take the injections like a good little subject, allowing them to put stuff into her body the contents of which she had absolutely no idea.)"

This claim is ridiculous.. They published content lists for all the vaccines, we knew exactly what was in them...

It's just the lunatics on here that claimed, in fact swore, that they magnetised you, then they made you glow, then they had graphine in them, then dead babies, then microchips...

See, when you type out the list it's even more hilarious...

PA

Sheep in the meadow live a happy, care-free life up to the moment they are brought to the slaughterhouse. Dance in the meadow PA.

Dance.

Dance until you can't.

Your government won't lie to you.

(Are you really sure though? Really sure? Think again.)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

My govenrment certainly lies to me/us, that's undeniable...

Do I believe they are lying about this though? No...

PA

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Justoneman

Me too.

It was made very clear from the beginning that it was about not spreading the virus.

Spock says, “Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

You are just going to continue ignoring that the shot was "going to keep you from getting covid" official line from Fauci, Kamala and Joe then we keep having examples of for you in denial?

So genuine leftist insanity in action of you to share your denial of facts with us.

And you're going to continue to believe what you believe.

With chosen "proof".

The thing is, and I will not say anymore. This is in YOUR face as you deny, deny away. I recall you were a Russia, Russia, Russian stole 2016 hoaxer.

And you "guys" completely ignore this: Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress

I'm not the one in denial.

You didn’t notice that Robert Mueller was more senile than Joe Biden and you don’t think you’re in denial.
I find that interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This is a question that I've bounced around as a reply to other threads, but I'd like to see a discussion on it, get some other folks' ideas.

You see, when it comes to things like virology, vaccinnes, medicine in general, I'm a self-professed idiot. I have a high school diploma and an IT certificaiton from tech school. I'm well read and have been told many times by friends that they considerme "intelligent," whatever that might mean. I am, however, not, by any means, a scholar when it comes to things like virology, medicine, the development of vaccines, etc.

I hear about people like Robert Malone and now the Israeli doctor - Professor Shmuel Shapira - who took the damnned shot willingly and now are decrying it as a horrible mistake.

I still don't get it.

When the thing was first announced, it was like sirens and flashing lights went off in my head. There were, IMO, so many red flags, so many things that just didn't add up. I (like many others here and many around the world) said, HELL NO!. Despite social pressure, peer pressure, some even undergoing economic sanctions, we held fast. We refuseed to comply. Now, after all the trash talk that we endured, we're being proven right - more so every day.

However, there seems to have been so many of these educated people who walked right into the trap, who rolled up their sleeve and took the injections. I'm not talking about people who were pressured into it by freaked out family or coerced by employers in order to keep their jobs. I'm talking about doctors and other professionals who not only took the injections willingly but encouraged others to do so. Then suddenly they get buyer's remorse (the ones that don't drop dead).

How? Why? I'm really at a loss to comprehend it. How did idiots like me know exactly what was happening and more or less what was going to happen while these educated fools walked right into it?

I'm sincerly confused about it.
:

You didn't - you didn't know anything. You decided that you did, and now you've decided that you were right. Well that's fine and dandy, but in the real world outside of ATS people aren't dying in their droves from the Covid vaccine, and this wasn't a nefarious depopulation scheme from the NWO.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join